I smell an avatar quest! 0.4 40.0% [ 10 ]
Don't you need to make another dream avi? 0.2 20.0% [ 5 ]
And you're excited? (Me: eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
I read the "eh"s in Tina Belcher's voice 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
Singing we found love in a local rave 0.28 28.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]

Adventuring Duck

Mistress Charlene

I'm not too worried about it. So much more people have it worse off than me. I shouldn't be such a baby about things. At least I feel like a big baby, anyways. But I wish I could get my blood sugars back down. I felt so much better off my thyroid meds. ((Was off of them for 2 weeks cause I didn't have them)) and now that I'm back on them, it's like I feel sick all the time. And when I was off of them I lost quite a bit of weight. And when I got back on them my appetite increased and I feel less energetic
Dude, just because people have it worse than you, doesn't mean you can't feel bad. Your feelings are more than valid~
Hmm, have you talked to your doctor about using different meds?

Adventuring Duck

Ember Ignite
cherry god mother
I'm debating where I should sell my Hidden Ace. Even though I try not to buy things that are a bil, I've ALWAYS wanted Serene Green. And I'm replacing Fortegoasodfiuasdfia with Imaginary Friend, so I haven't budged on everything. And me keeping Hidden Ace would be purely due to nostalgic reasons. -sigh-
Also, must remember to buy Dragonette to replace Dainty Lady shoes. What was I thinking??

well how much are the hidden ace now? gosh everything has gone like sky rocket it's not even funny
The 12th gen is going for 5 bil, but I sold mine in the forums for 3 bil.
Yep. :/ I guess y'all were right about the gold sinks not helping that much.

Adventuring Duck

pythonesque
cherry god mother
⇉ ♛ ⇇
Yeah, it's hard to stick with the same avatar and make the art match, too.
One of my friends who owns a charity did it in her giveaway thread.
bzztbzzt?
It's hard for me to stick with the same avatar period. <.<
Ah that's really sweet of her!
whatwhat?

Adventuring Duck

Testing testing
User Image

Adventuring Duck

By George, it worked!

Beloved Giver

16,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
Ember Ignite
Mistress Charlene

Meh haven't been feeling too well and been busy with stuff. I feel like I broke my back and pulled a muscle in my arm

yeah I know what you mean, even if it's summer. we all feel too busy gonk

It's like there is always stuff to do. My acid reflex is kicking my rear and I've been chugging pepto like nobodies Buisness, lol. And I am having crap for sleep and I have to get up in less than 4 hrs for church...

Beloved Giver

16,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
Ember Ignite
cherry god mother
I'm debating where I should sell my Hidden Ace. Even though I try not to buy things that are a bil, I've ALWAYS wanted Serene Green. And I'm replacing Fortegoasodfiuasdfia with Imaginary Friend, so I haven't budged on everything. And me keeping Hidden Ace would be purely due to nostalgic reasons. -sigh-
Also, must remember to buy Dragonette to replace Dainty Lady shoes. What was I thinking??

well how much are the hidden ace now? gosh everything has gone like sky rocket it's not even funny

There's 2 things I'll never sell, the jet kitten star and my Chimi. 1) they were gifts I'll always treasure and 2) they both resemble 2 animals I have in real. I just have to find one that resembles gizmo and Eno. Once I quest for them I'm never selling them either. Gizmo had to be put down a few years ago. And now we are gonna have to put down Eno cause he's suffering.
.... The point of my story is, if it's sentimental, don't sell it. xD

Beloved Giver

16,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
cherry god mother
Mistress Charlene

I'm not too worried about it. So much more people have it worse off than me. I shouldn't be such a baby about things. At least I feel like a big baby, anyways. But I wish I could get my blood sugars back down. I felt so much better off my thyroid meds. ((Was off of them for 2 weeks cause I didn't have them)) and now that I'm back on them, it's like I feel sick all the time. And when I was off of them I lost quite a bit of weight. And when I got back on them my appetite increased and I feel less energetic
Dude, just because people have it worse than you, doesn't mean you can't feel bad. Your feelings are more than valid~
Hmm, have you talked to your doctor about using different meds?

Haven't been able to. They changed my Drs. And now in a week I have to travel to one that's 2 hrs away from me cause there's no one closer to me for endocrinology. And this is my first time for me to see this dude. D:

Adventuring Duck

Mistress Charlene
Ember Ignite
cherry god mother

There's 2 things I'll never sell, the jet kitten star and my Chimi. 1) they were gifts I'll always treasure and 2) they both resemble 2 animals I have in real. I just have to find one that resembles gizmo and Eno. Once I quest for them I'm never selling them either. Gizmo had to be put down a few years ago. And now we are gonna have to put down Eno cause he's suffering.
Already sold it. > .>[/heart of stone]

And I'm sorry about Eno and Gizmo, dear. :C *hugs*

That's crazy about your doctors, though. Can you skype the new one maybe?

Adventuring Duck

Welp, time to quest books again~

Beloved Giver

16,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
cherry god mother
Mistress Charlene
Ember Ignite
cherry god mother

Already sold it. > .>[/heart of stone]

And I'm sorry about Eno and Gizmo, dear. :C *hugs*

That's crazy about your doctors, though. Can you skype the new one maybe?

Thanks. :/ And you don't have a heart of stone. You needed the monaaaaay.... Annnnnnd....
Not sure. But it's something I'll look into for future appts. It sounds like a good idea.

Beloved Giver

16,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
*Curses her acid reflex under her breath and tries to clear her throat for the umpteenth time trying to stop wheezing*

Urgh!😞😞😞😞

Adventuring Duck

Mistress Charlene
*Curses her acid reflex under her breath and tries to clear her throat for the umpteenth time trying to stop wheezing*

Urgh!😞😞😞😞
*throws tums at her and an inhaler*

Beloved Giver

16,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
cherry god mother
Mistress Charlene

Urgh!😞😞😞😞
*throws tums at her and an inhaler*

ninja *Poofs in* ninja

Sadly I can't take tums. sad And yeah, Stupid Acid reflex. gonk
ninja *Poofs out* ninja

Adventuring Duck

Got Midnight Crimson Shoes <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash