Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Dr. Singh: Hello, everyone! Welcome to the Evolving Item Report. I'm Dr. Singh, and this is my faithful little pal Timmy. Thanks to Labtech Gene, things are finally getting back to normal after our long, strange saga of cannibal mutant mind-control terror.

Timmy: You said it, Doc! Bein' a mutant was fun, but I'm kinda glad things are back how they oughtta be. That rhino horn in my skull was gettin' itchy.

Labtech Gene: I'm glad to see you looking healthy. Dr. Singh, I'm guessing you've finally learned your lesson...

Dr. Singh: Oh, yes. Of course. Well... I mean... what lesson is that, exactly?

Labtech Gene: Are you serious? The lesson about not sticking children in barrels of toxic waste!

Timmy: Jeepers! Get off her case! She said she was sorry. Sheesh. It wasn't all her fault, anyways. After all, I was the one who tried to chew off her arm and take over her brain and whatnot. I'm... y'know... I'm awful sorry about that, Doc.

Dr. Singh: Oh, Timmy, don't be silly. It wasn't entirely your fault, and I'm willing to accept some measure of blame for the situation. And... to whatever extent this was my fault, I suppose I'm sorry as well...

Timmy: Aww, that's OK! Anyway, maybe we should get started on this week's evolving item business stuff.

Dr. Singh: Right you are, Timmy. We've got a rather small update today, with just one evolution. However, it's a special one: our newest items, Inari's Beads, are evolving for the first time! This mystical string of beads seems to have considerable power locked up within it, so I'm very curious to see how this will turn out.

Timmy: Well, Doc? What's it gonna turn into? What's your scientific instinct tellin' ya?

Dr. Singh: Well, as always, I hate to speculate on something that I can't be one hundred percent sure about, but my studies definitely reveal an animal aspect to these beads. I'm fairly sure that there's some life with in them.

Timmy: Golly!

Dr. Singh: Also, some newer generations of past items are completing this week. The seventh generation of Fausto's Bottle and the second generation of Hermes' Moon are both finishing up their evolution, meaning that all the items' forms will be unlocked. That's it for this week's report, but I'd like to once again extend my thanks to Labtech Gene for doing such a spectacular job of treating Timmy's mutations.

Timmy: Yeah, thanks! If it wasn't for you, I'd still be gnawin' on the Doc's arm, or worse! I can still taste her ligaments a little bit...

Labtech Gene: It was my pleasure. I really must be getting back to G-Corp now, but before I go... uhh... please remember that your ordeal may not be quite finished yet... there's still that evil piece of Timmy scurrying around somewhere...

Timmy: Aww, nuts to that! If I see that little critter, I'm gonna stomp on it! What's it look like, anyhow?

Labtech Gene: It's... difficult to describe. It pretty much looks exactly like what you'd picture evil looking like. But smaller.

Dr. Singh: We'll keep an eye out for that. I've certainly handled my fair share of dangerous wildlife over the years, so it shouldn't be too hard to get it under control.

Labtech Gene: Yeah... if you say so, Dr. Singh...

Dr. Singh: See you next week, everyone! Remember to stick around for a quick word from our friend Flynn!
User Image

Hey! You guys looking forward to the Prom? I know I am... anyway, we've got a bunch of exclusive prom dresses and a great pair of shoes, available only in the Gaia Cash Shop. If you're looking for the ultimate in elegance, you've come to the right place. Here's what we've got this week:

Celestial Gold Voluptuous Wrap Dress

Celestial Gold Slinky Split Dress

Fiery Crimson Voluptuous Wrap Dress

Caribbean Jade Voluptuous Wrap Dress

Celestial Gold Glamorous Pumps

Remember: the Prom is coming May 16th, so you've only got one week to get your shopping done!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff