Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok so i have this friend, her name is not of importance, BUT i'm not sure what i should do

Roll with the punches or move on

a lil help would be appreciated

so any way i have this friend and we have been friends for about three years almost four we were real close i went on vacation with her family a few times and things were amazing..... but last July she went to Italy and i started to fall for this guy (again name not important) well things didn't work out and i was crushed , i was still friends with him but when i invited him over to my " best friends" house they ended up hooking up and now they have been dating for over 6 months and i am no longer in the picture like they deleted me out of their lives

ne thoughts i need to know if i should say ******** them and move on or just roll with the punches like i have been for over six months now
Actually, what I think you're trying to say is щ(`Д´щ)
Lightswitch Raves
Actually, what I think you're trying to say is щ(`Д´щ)

agreed rofl

Stay with them and be miserable. Totally.
how the heck does that make your friend fake? Arn't you the one calling her names?

Lonely Scamp

not fake. kind of crap for you that the guy you crushed on liked her more, but that's not her fault. not his fault either. just how things go.
You kids these days totally don't know how to use fun terms like "fake". neutral Disappointing.

But in answer to your question, looks like you don't have to decide. Seems like they already did and they moved on. So just accept it and get over it. If they're happy, be happy for them, and be there for her if he crushes her like he crushed you. Unless you really don't care anymore, then tell her to ******** off and just go about your merry way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff