Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, you've all heard the cliche "nice guys finish last." I wanna know everyones 21st interpretation of this saying. is it true? is there no more room left for nice guys? are all nice guys destined to be lonely?

discuss
It's only true if you believe it is.
Nice guys do finish last. So be nice. Your girlfriend will appreciate you for it. wink

Feral Phantom

The world needs more nice guys. Much, much more... I can promise you that nice guys don't finish last, especially when it comes to mature, realistic women. *nods* Trusssst me!
Reich87
Okay, you've all heard the cliche "nice guys finish last." I wanna know everyones 21th interpretation of this saying. is it true? is there no more room left for nice guys? are all nice guys destined to be lonely?

discuss

How do you pronounce (or spell) "21th"?
Gee I like hanging around nice guys, maybe because I can stand them. No mean a** hole has any true friend, and having friends is winning.
Nefarious Soy
Reich87
Okay, you've all heard the cliche "nice guys finish last." I wanna know everyones 21th interpretation of this saying. is it true? is there no more room left for nice guys? are all nice guys destined to be lonely?

discuss

sorry. I was thinking 25th for some reason and put in the "th" back there. my bad
chippendaleduo
The world needs more nice guys. Much, much more... I can promise you that nice guys don't finish last, especially when it comes to mature, realistic women. *nods* Trusssst me!

Therefore they finish last, because it takes mature realistic women who are obviously older to even bother with them. They are condemned to a state of ugly loneliness and doomed to fail in various aspects of life dealing with "girls" and not "women".
Nice people are generally respectful. People who respect others don't tend to push past them in their own selfish desires to finish first, or win the prize. It still means the same thing, I'm just not so sure it's all about winning anymore.
chippendaleduo

well when you look at it as a dating subject guys are typically dichotomized into assholes and nice guys. do girls typically go for nice guys or assholes? this might have some truth to the saying.
The opinion obviously varies.
But being a nice guy, I guess I can say I've been an exception to that rule.

Least, my life's been pretty awesome.
Nefarious Soy
Reich87

discuss

This is to look cool

"Twenty Firth"

Nothing witty here as of yet
I think it's just an excuse, I love nice guys, if they can't find anyone, call me. wink

Feral Phantom

*shrugs* I can't put stock into the women who like assholes. I'm not one, so a*****e guys mean very little to me. They are what comes last to me. I hope to consider myself one of those mature realistic women I mentioned, and I can't see how being respected by one makes a nice guy finish last.
chippendaleduo
*shrugs* I can't put stock into the women who like assholes. I'm not one, so a*****e guys mean very little to me. They are what comes last to me. I hope to consider myself one of those mature realistic women I mentioned, and I can't see how being respected by one makes a nice guy finish last.

so do you don't think there is any truth to the saying?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff