Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miser Bellatrix
@Iblis:
Anyway, I said I've been a regular long before you newbies showed up, I said I've done the bitchy regular/trolling bit, and I've said it's fruitless. What is there not to understand?

Thank you, Miser. heart I wish some people would get the message...
Wow this thread is lively today.

A few pages back someone suggested making a new chat thread because people keep posting in this one thinking it's a studio (or something like that).

I think if we do that we should make it a resource thread, and fill the first page up with links to helpful things. Then the chatter will keep it bumped near the top, where people can see it. Each post can be about a different subject, like writing, paneling, letters, publishing, etc.
crying GUYS GUYS WHY R WE AL FIGTIN????/ crying

WE SHUD GET ALONG WE R AL COMC CRATERS F DA TROLLS scream

Dapper Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
That's a good idea DarKlaw.
Comic_Sans_MS
crying GUYS GUYS WHY R WE AL FIGTIN????/ crying

WE SHUD GET ALONG WE R AL COMC CRATERS F DA TROLLS scream

Very funny. Really, that's very humerous. stare
I just looked at that petition. It looks like some sort of elaborate troll joke.

Seconding Bella in regards to 'Satan' over there.

And I see no reason to change to a different chat thread just because some people refuse to look before they leap.
@Hella:
Don't mistake me. I'm as much of a d**k on occasion, but I don't feel so inadequate I have to piss on a bunch of kids because I lack anything better to do, and then delude myself into thinking it's to help them, then create a bunch of alternates to back myself up on top of that. I'm guessing it's IronSpike. I'm also guessing she's having fun, lol.

Btw, I think you're better off not posting here about your petition since you're only going to get trolled even further. Try and propose a less uptight Gaia in the site feedback forum, since there are trolls all over Gaia. I'm fairly sure you'd get a better response there.

Now then, who is going to make this new thread?
Miser Bellatrix
@Hella:
Don't mistake me. I'm as much of a d**k on occasion, but I don't feel so inadequate I have to piss on a bunch of kids because I lack anything better to do, and then delude myself into thinking it's to help them, then create a bunch of alternates to back myself up on top of that. I'm guessing it's IronSpike. I'm also guessing she's having fun, lol.

Btw, I think you're better off not posting here about your petition since you're only going to get trolled even further. Try and propose a less uptight Gaia in the site feedback forum, since there are trolls all over Gaia. I'm fairly sure you'd get a better response there.

Now then, who is going to make this new thread?

Will do. Thank you for being supportive. whee
Saraneth 6th Bell

Seconding Bella in regards to 'Satan' over there.

Shows how much you know.
Saraneth 6th Bell

I felt that calling myself Shaitan Singh would be a bit presumptuous. Wouldn't you agree?

Although I can't understand why you're arguing with me. After all, I'm just IronSpike's sock puppet...
I'm for a new thread just so someone can update the first post when needed, maybe keep people updated on the discussions currently going on or something (although they tend to change frequently). If it's also informative then even better.
I made sock puppets once. One had a straw hat. I had to die a sock pink for that one.
Bella: Did you take Soil down?
Because it's been brought up a lot that this forum needs a resource sticky and this is probably as close as we're gonna get. biggrin

I can do it later, I've got an exam tomorrow I need to get back to studying for.

There are 15 posts to a page, so it can be divided up into 14 sections, I think one should be for links to each post... Maybe one for "seeking artist / writer" guidelines too, since lots of people need to be reminded to post samples.

Probably brainstorming / world building / writing stuff first, drawing stuff in the middle, and publishing / printing at the end.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff