Welcome to Gaia! ::

My life blood aches from trying to make you appear..

So, I was just talking to my friend through email, and she asks if I can do her a favor.

Me, being a good friend (I guess), said, "Sure, why not?"

She says she wants me to talk to her boyfriend who I've been fighting with for the past... I don't know, 3 months. And she says he doesn't hate me like I think he does. I say okay, and she says he's with her and then I am guessing she leaves.

I am just sitting here trying to figure out what to say to him because I don't know what to do. I go, "Sooo...."

I just wait a little while and way for him to say something. Then her status message changes, and to my surprise it says, "I hate you all." I'm like, "Ok?" and then he says "I FREAKEN SAID (her boyfriend's name) IS HERE!!!"

I didn't know who sent that, him or her. He tends to love to put everything in caps lock, so I am guess it was him.

I say "Ok? What the heck?"

And then it said she went offline.

Can anyone tell me what the heck that means? If it DOESN'T mean he hates me, then I have to idea what to think. I try to be nice and he blows everythign up in my face. I don't know what to do anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions?

..oh, it's such an awful sight to just see me in the mirror.
My life blood aches from trying to make you appear..

Starting to believe that no one posts on my threads... Help me, please? sad

..oh, it's such an awful sight to just see me in the mirror.
Post'd!

Why? Cuz I can... & I like these new emotes... User Image

emo User Image

twisted User Image

User Image arrow User Image arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items