Yumm! 0.15873015873016 15.9% [ 10 ]
YES!!! *munches snicker doodle* 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 27 ]
no thank you... 0.063492063492063 6.3% [ 4 ]
eww 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 3 ]
Snicker Doodles are OWNAGE 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 9 ]
POLL WHORE! 0.15873015873016 15.9% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 67 68 69 > >>

User ImageParker lifted his head as he woke up and looked out the window 'Morning...' he thought to himself and let his head drop back to his pillow. He closed his eyes. and opened them again, getting the momentum to face the long, boring day. He got out of bed, know he was acting a little too dramatic and walked over to the shower drowsily. He stepped into the lukewarm water pouring down on him and closed his eyes every now and then. He thought about the day ahead that would consist of the usual experiments and tests. He thought he might take a walk before getting to work and stock up on supplies. He stepped out of the shower and dried off. He pulled on a baggy red shirt and some blue jeans. He put on his long brown coat, which he always wore no matter what the weather ad pulled on some ol worn work boots. He stepped outside, not caring if the sun was blinding him and headed down the narrow dirt path.
User Image

Bridget was almost finished with her journey to Mineral Town when she heard her stomach growling. She had stopped and thought back to this morning and remembered the fall (which her knee still hurt from), getting dressed, brushing her teeth, getting the present. But she forgot to eat breakfast. Whatever she thought, and kept walking. She could see the church now and that meant she was really close. Then all of a sudden she heard a loud banging kind of noise. One of the white balloons popped. She had no idea as to why or how it popped but she untied it and threw it in a nearby trashcan.
Hollister Bubbles
User Image

Bridget was almost finished with her journey to Mineral Town when she heard her stomach growling. She had stopped and thought back to this morning and remembered th fall (which her knee still hurt from), getting dressed, brushing her teeth, getting the present. But she forgot to eat breakfast. Whatever she thought, and kept walking. She could see the church now and that meant she was really close. Then all of a sudden she heard a loud banging kind of noise. One of the white balloons popped. She had no idea as to why or how it popped but she untied it and threw it in a nearby trashcan.

((It is a five minute walk between the two towns....))

tippisoni7's Husbando

Lonely Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Tenko woke up. Looking on his calendar, where he had everyone's birthdays and everything marked, he saw it was the birthday of the sprite, Aya. Fortunately, he'd remembered and made her a gift: a little sprite sized pendant with a little diamond in it. He hoped she liked it; he was very self conscious about his work and the gifts he got people, and would be disappointed if someone didn't at least pretend to like a gift he got them. He wrapped it up in a little sprite sized box, which was a very hard thing to do because the box was so small, and put the box in a bigger, highly cushioned box. He went outside into the sunshine.

Shun had managed to make it back to his place. He knew he'd forgotten something or someone... but he didn't know who or what. He just had a feeling. He looked at his calendar and saw he had Aya's birthday marked. Aya... who was that...? he thought, realizing now that he really had forgotten something in that seizure. Come to think of it, he couldn't remember many people at all. Or was it always that way? In any case, it saddened him that he'd forgotten the name of someone who he'd taken time for putting on his calendar. He usually didn't bother, but he'd out hers there for some reason.
User Image
Nicole sighed when no one answered the door. 'Kimmy probably made it to him first,' she thought. Nicole started to walk back to Forget-Me-Not Valley to start decorating for the party. She couldn't stop thinking about Marcus. 'We met each other five days ago,' she thought, 'and we already kissed... And went on a date... I really really like him... But maybe we should take things much slower...' When she finally reached the Blue Bar, Nicole found Kimmy and Johnny already putting up decorations. "Mind if I join in," she said with a soft smile on her face.
Kimmy looked at Nicole, "No, I need all the help I can get." She said trying to make it obvious to her that she was saying I. She went back to putting up the plastic, green streamers she had bought. She got tangled up in the streamers and fell of the ladder.
[[OOC: I'm getting off. Cassie is getting on though. See you tomorrow. Good night.]]
User Image
Clover started riding on the dogs back around town. After a while, she couldn't really make it go anywhere and it started to run faster. It ran around in circles and then ran into the Blue Bar. She screamed, "Ahh!!" Clutching the dogs fur, the dog finally stopped and sat down. She rolled down the back of the dog.
User Image
Johnny laughed when Kimmy got tangled in the streamers and fell off the ladder. He walked over and helped her up. Johnny wasn't very good at decorations to he was just sitting and watching T.V. when Nicole came in. "Hey," he said turning toward Nicole. He turned toward Kimmy again and laughed. "You are such a cluts," he said, helping her out of the streamers.
User Image
Nicole giggled. "Hey," she said to Johnny. When Kimmy fell, she laughed. Nicole helped Kimmy get untangled. "Maybe I should do the streamers," she said, giggling. Nicole picked up the streamers and climbed the ladder. She started to put them up on the wall of the Blue Bar.
When Johnny helped Kimmy up she smiled at him. "I know...." She said kinda quietly. She got back up on the ladder putting back the streamers in the wall. Went to go put up the big one that says surprise. She nailed both sides in the wall using the ladder, but she couldn't hammer it up in the middle. She couldn't move the ladder again either, it was to tiring. She called, "Johnny, at least help us a little and help me put this up, will yah?" She said loudly so he could hear her over the T.V..
User ImageSamantha walked to the door of the Blue Bar. She saw through a window that Nicole was in there too. She sighed and walked in knowing they left off kind of awkward. She smiled and waved to everyone. "Hey. What's all this for?" She said and looked up at the streamers. She had just moved there two days ago and hadn't met most of the people yet, also she never checks her calendar so she thought it was just like any other day. She stepped more into the Blue Bar and checked back at the sign. "Do you want it opened or closed?" She asked, figuring it was closed since they were obviously busy getting ready for something.
User Image
Nicole shrugged when Kimmy got back up on the ladder. She got down and walked over to the counter. "I guess I'll just set up the counter," she said. Nicole started to set up the counter with a table cloth when Samantha came in. "Hey," she said, smiling at Samantha, "Umm... This is for Aya's surprise party today. And I guess you could make it closed... Or Open... Kimmy what do you think?"
Kimmy looked at Nicole, "Closed," Then she looked back at Johnny, "Johnny! Come help me with this!" She said yelling at him. She kept on trying to reach it. Jumping up and down to reach the ceiling. She knew she couldn't but why not try.
User ImageSamantha nodded. "Okay. Well, do you need any help?" She asked and looked around. It looked like it was a job for someone over 5 feet but though she might as well ask She wanted to be polite even though she was rather short and her younger sister was taller than her. She walked all the way towards them now and stood by the counter looking up and around the room at the decorations.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff