Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone know what other colors go good with purple other than yellow X'DDD heart

Cuz I'm just..pulling a giant blank and my current color choices just don't look to awesome lol

So other peoples thoughts are needed and are loved X'D

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Blues tend to look good. And maybe try a split complement by using Yellow-green and Yellow-orange too.

Deadly Genius

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
»~How I pity you, mirror...

I'm weird and I like purple with orange. xD

...for man does not see you as the mirror that you are.~«
I like purple and green or purple and teal. xD
Color Wheel(<==click). Live it, love it, breathe it ;d. Knowing the basics of the color theory could help too D;

@Teskine: It makes sense that you like purple with orange because those two along with green are triad colors xd
Also depends on what shade of purple.

If I have a dark, saturated purple background, I tend to use different warm and cool shades of purple to make reds and blues and a moderately desaturated light brown to make orange. If the background is a light purple, then the colors need to be more saturated to stand out.
white and black and red stripes... 4laugh
Jazzyspice
Color Wheel(<==click). Live it, love it, breathe it ;d. Knowing the basics of the color theory could help too D;

@Teskine: It makes sense that you like purple with orange because those two along with green are triad colors xd

Agreed with Jazzyspice. Know your color theory. That link seems very useful. Thanks for the share. smile

Assimilated Borg

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Warmer purples look good with a lime green.

Rainbow Werewolf

Red and blue make purple so a doy to they go with it. Green has always gone nice with it. There is pink if your willing to go there.

Dangerous Tycoon

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Honestly? well, anything can go... it all depends on your own personal tastes.. ya know? i mean, think of how purple goes with each color and decide which one best suites u. =)
I like purple and red. Kinda like Skittles rofl

Deadly Genius

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Jazzyspice

»~How I pity you, mirror...

Niiifty. I must have had a color wheel lodged into my brain when I was young! ;D
See, I enjoy purple with green as well, but it reminds me of barney...o.O;;;

...for man does not see you as the mirror that you are.~«

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Plum purple and ocean blue or teal...I like those, especially in fabrics. Truth be told I'm not drawing muhc anymore ;_; School gets in the way

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff