Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hitomi sighed and shook her head. She smiled at the girl and cocked her head to the side. All the while trying to ignore the boy hovering over her in the seat behind her. She could feel her cheeks blushing again.

"No, no, I can feel it. We are going to be great friends." She smiled even broader at the girl. "Call it instinct." She knew it wasn't instinct, Hitomi had always known things like that, but she would never say otherwise. She sighed and turned her attention back to James.

"I'm sorry about the school tour. How about this; You give me a tour of the mall after school today? Terra can come too." She thought her idea was brilliant. She would get to go to the mall with some new friends and become even closer.

Inside she could feel that her plan wouldn't work, something about the mall screamed DANGER! in her head, but she ignored it. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and used the opportunity to glance at the boy behind her.

"But three isn't right, we need more to come." She stroked her chin. "I know!" She jumped from her seat and ran over to a random girl. She was sitting by the window and had been staring at them for a while. When she walked over the beautiful drawing on the desk distracted her.

"Did you draw this?" She asked.
((posted up all the info on the school they all go to. so go read it!))
"Class have a seat and quiet down, this class is World History." Said Mr.Beliles as he put books on the students desks."This is your class book and you'll need to bring it, to class ever day." Moving to his desk and taking a seat and facing the class. " I have my own way of teaching this class that might be different than you are normally used to. I think that you should learn stuff on your own, as by the end of the week you should have read the chapter on prehistory. I'll have a quiz at the end of the week. If you have any questions fell free to ask."

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Nothing more then useless beings of waste! Oh how I wish I could just end their lives with a flick of my wrist!

But no! I must wait till the right moment to strike like a snake within the grass...

Thought a black haired male who was named Desmond, while it wasn't his real name it sure was to the staff and the other students within the high school. Watching over the various students enter the morning classes along with their little lives with the other students that no doubt were about boys of girls in various sexual or loving manners. Cressing his right hip now where his weapon would be but now was simply a book bag that held various teacher edition books for his classes. Turnin back now toward the stariway which would take him into the clasroom itself going down to the second level and entering the hallway which were now silent as the children were in the classes.

The boss....
The Boss...
THE BOSS...

When will he allow me to strike this world for what is has become? When will he allow me to strike my blade and rend flesh from bone? Does he fear the protectors of this world? Does he wish to only glance at the figures of the gaia scouts instead of murder them in various unspeakable manners? Ugh! How frustrating!

Losting with the voices in his own mind but pausing slightly in the doorway of Mr. Beliles classroom, only merely passing by but keeping a keen eye on the various females within the class..

One of them must be within the scouts.. One of them must be my enemy.. But who?

The vocies were a constant battle but no one would know of such a thing as Mr. Desmond was one of the nicest teachers within the school, always giving time and favors for the student but in truth he could careless..

Tiny Friend

Not in any particular way, Korrinne glanced at her then glanced back out the window like she had been for maybe the past ten minutes. "Yes, I did draw it, its not good but not bad either. The sky is ever changing, so it'll never be visually correct. You can have it if you want Hitomi." She said in a sort of day-dreaming tone, of all the classes, her beginning class was world history. It was one of her favorite classes, but not when it was the first thing in the morning. She kept staring out the open window waiting for a gentle breeze to come. Letting out a little sigh, she loved the sky. Not only because it goes on forever when you look straight up, but also because it was the wind that carried it.

Korrinne was the kind that could take notes without even looking, just hearing was enough. The only thing was her theory on memory, 'what goes in must come out' so she always wrote all the notes given. The teacher was late by five minutes, so she had spare time to think about the possibilities of what was going to be for dinner tonight. Korrinne leaned back and took her glasses off and stretched for a moment or two while yawning like her cat, Cirrus. She usually never takes her glasses off in school or out in public at all. In fact, they weren't even proscribed glasses, they were just reading glasses and her so-called spare was unmagnified. She thought of them as a what to deter people from seeing her soul, she read in a book that the eyes were the doorway or window to the soul.

Seeing that the teacher was about to start a lesson Korrinne decided to be her image that she held in the school, which was the smart girl with a lot of questions and professional answers. "Hitomi, please go back to your seat, we're about to start the lesson, we don't want you to get in trouble this early in the game, now do we?" She smiled as she cocked her head and scooted her away, almost forgetting that her glasses were on her desk she quickly put them on as she sat back in her own seat. She sat there and thought to herself, That was a close one, I should have noticed that the bell had rung... I need to watch out, my day dreaming is getting worse. On another note, Hitomi seems like a nice girl though her timing is a little off when she tries to greet people. As she thought more about it she smiled a bit inside thinking about possibilities and probabilities.

After hearing what the teacher said, Korrinne was a little bit happier, she was glad that she didn't have the people rely on her to do the work. She didn't mind people relying on her, she just found in more pressuring. If people needed her so badly, she was a paid tutor, if they needed her they would have to pay the fee of ten dollars a day plus an extra fifty cents per hour. She knew she was the cheapest student tutor, but that meant the more people wanted to tutor under her. She was the second top student in the high school. In a sense, she was always second best in academics and athletics, but when it comes down to artistic ability she's the best in the entire school. Which made her happy in a prideful way.

She saw Mr. Desmond walk by glancing through the doorway, she found him to be a little bit on the creepy side, like Alex only more scary and evil looking. He had a mean look in his eye as he passed by, she noticed that he was eying all the girls in the classroom which made Korrinne feel violated. Not only am I getting bad vibes about him, he's got an evil look in his eye, and demented way of teaching, but he's also a pervert... This is going to be a very, very awkward year. She thought to herself, trying to gain back her calmness by gazing at the sky once more.
Hitomi gladly took the drawing and placed a "thank you for being my friend" card on her desk. She went back to her desk. Korraine was right, she didn't want to make a bad impression on the first day of school. She grinned broadly as she listened to the teacher intently. She had always been home schooled, so this was an entirely new experience to her.

At least this teacher seemed nice and he gave a fair amount of work. She found her eyes kept falling onto the beautiful drawing on her desk. The entire class she kept doing this. Finally she heard the bell ring. She picked up her bag and walked back to Korraine.

"Hey some of us were going to the mall after school, I was wondering if you would like to join us?" She asked, totally innocently. She cocked her head to the side a little.

AND NOW CLASS IS OVER!(I love being the owner of this rp.)
((There are two rules I need to outline here that I didn't mention before:

1: For the Gaia Scouts the Superman Law applies. basically when they are in their super form (Even though they wear no masks) No one will recognize them. This only applies to them though. If a normal human disguises himself and he doesn't wear a mask he will be recognizable. Don't ask, just follow the rule.

2: If for any reason you decide to leave just pm me to let me know. Because of the nature of the rp your character will either have to be killed off and replaced, or just find some one else to continue rping that character. I mean we can't have a senshi without all it's members can we?

Just to inform you. ^.^))
((Sorry, Hitomi_Charon is my mule, so technically this is my rp, not hers. (I forgot I was logged into my main account sweatdrop )))
((It's true I am))

Tiny Friend

((Ok, Its nice to know that the thread owner is a mule that likes talking to herself. =p ... By thje way do we have lockers in the halls or in the beginning of the building?))

Korrinne looked over at Hitomi's card, but when she came over, she stood from her seat and tore the card to bits. "I'm sorry, not to be rude or anything, but it's a lot nicer to say things in person rather than to print out cards. Thats kind of a waste of trees there. You could've just asked me to be your friend, hold out a hand for a handshake and it would've been fine. Friendship accepted, no big deal." Korrinne then leaned upon her desk, "I don't mind being your friend, and I definitely wouldn't mind going to the mall, but I'm a tutor here and I have trouble getting any time to myself since people always seem to need me." She ended her sentence with a small sigh of regret, but then straightened up grabbing a piece of paper from her bag and began to right out her name, address, and phone & cell phone number. "Here's my number and address if you need anything, please come over." Korrinne said handing her the paper with a sweet smile then started to gather her things dropping her sketch book from her bag. "Oh, shoot..." She said filing the papers back in their place.

Kneeling down to pick up the papers she had dropped, Korrinne felt a hard stare on her. She paused before moving, feeling a tad bit scared for a moment. What the hell was that pressure? Certainly felt odd... She thought as she finished getting her papers. "Come on, Hitomi. We'll be late for our next class." Korrinne said as she scooted her out the door into the hallway, "What class do you have next? I'll see if I can guide you to your next class." She asked once they were into the hall. people overflowing like a river.
Hitomi just blinked at the girl. It seemed a little rude to rip up her card... But then again she didn't fully understand the customs of the big city. Finally she mustered a smile and said to the girl.

"I believe my next class is Algebra 2." Hitomi racked her brain to check if she was right. A slight grin came to her lips. She was finally beginning to understand this girl. It made sense to her now. She turned to Korrinne and nodded.

"I like you, we really should get together some time, I'll introduce you to my grandparents." She laughed a little. Covering her mouth with her fingers, as to not seem rude, she followed the girl down the hall. She turned back to Terra and James to wave a quick goodbye. She would be sure to see them after school. She was absolutely giddy with excitement.

((My character is only this shallow cause she is hiding her past from everyone, just to inform you, she isn't that air headed.))
((Mars Corp. members posted, tell me if anything will need to be fixed. (p.l.a.y.d.o.h tell me what is the item is, cause I looked and can't find the right shoes. >.<; )
I just noticed that the mars corp. wears mostly black and white, and the senshi is mostly colorful. That is sad. COLOR vs. MONOTONE! GO GO FIGHT!!!))
Once her nerves were settled, Sarah removed her library book from her satchel and folded it open, keeping the cover flat to the desk, paying no mind to the exchanges going on around her. She couldn’t stand it when people looked over her shoulder, and no matter whether she read a mystery, fantasy, or romance, people were too prone to comment on her choice or ask what it was about for her liking. The familiarity of print to page helped calm the nagging bit of panic in her mind, once she'd realized that most of the others in the class weren’t as out of uniform as she’d first thought. In truth, some had traded white stockings or socks for patterned, blue pleated skirt for navy or pants to match the boys’ uniforms, or used their own scarves rather than the standard issue red ascot… or left that off completely. The only part of her uniform she had actually worn were her socks, but who was going to notice that between an ankle-length skirt and mid-calf boots? And Carol’s stupid sweater had too wide a neck; it kept sliding off one shoulder or the other.

Fortunately, class went without any trouble. Looked like history was going to be more of an individual, free-study course, which was fine with her. When class let out, she waited for the initial rush to go through the door before getting out of her seat. She’d come to terms with the fact that she’d messed up, and truthfully, odds were against her being given detention for that on the very first day, and since she was less naked than she’d be in uniform, they had no reason to send her home to change. She made a mental note to plan on an evening with the washer, the dryer, and the iron, and to remember to keep both of her uniforms hung outside of the closet from now on. And hopefully she wouldn’t forget next summer and store them in the closet again...

She was glad to see her friend Melody had beaten her to English class, and slid into the seat next to hers. There was over half a foot’s difference in height between them, Sarah being comfortably tall and Mel happily short. Sarah smiled; when Mel was in uniform, she couldn’t help but think how much she looked like a junior high student who’d snuck into the high school. The red in her uniform still clashed horribly with her coppery hair. “Hey.”

“Kind of out of uniform, aren’t you?”

“I'm wearing the socks!” Mel laughed. “They were the only things that weren’t a mess.” She could feel the last of her embarrassment easing out of her, even though Mel was in full uniform. Bad start aside, it was beginning to look like a good day after all. English was going to be a blast with Mel, and hopefully the rest of the day would go just as fast as this class was going to.

Tiny Friend

((Well, its the the 2k7 spirited boots, and the gift of goddess Athena's Enlightened shoes. =] and the eyes are eye type one blue. If you need anything else, just ask.))
Well that was weird, that Desmond character was checking my class... thought Mr.Beliles. Getting up and leaving the classroom he went out into the hall and to Mr. Cross' class. Walking in he said "Hi, Mr.Cross I have a question for," Looking around see no kids in there, and shutting the door. "What was that all about, and why you looking in and what did you see?." They both knew each other from their times at the Mars Corporation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff