Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hiya, Cash Shop customers! One of the cutest holidays is coming up, and I'm celebrating with some limited-edition bunny and chicky items!

New Items:

User Image

Bunny Hoodie: A hooded sweatshirt with cute bunny ears. Wear it with the hood up or down, and keep your hands in the pockets if it gets chilly. You can also choose to wear just the hood! Available in blue, white and brown.

Chicky Hoodie: A fluffy yellow hoodie with a cute chicky face on the hood. It has all the great features of the Bunny hoodie, too: a working hood and pockets, plus a hood-only mode.

Bun-bun Plushie: A sweet little Easter bunny plushie! Available in blue, white or brown.

To pick up an Easter item for yourself or as a gift for a friend, visit the Gaia Cash Shop! You can find it under the "Market" menu in the navigation bar. To learn more about Gaia Cash, click here.

That's it for this week! We've got an evolving item update from Dr. Singh and Timmy coming up, so stick around.
User Image

Timmysingh: Hey guys! This is yer pal Timmy, and I'm talkin' through the Doc's face because my mouth is too busy gnawin' on her arm. It looks like I'm makin' some progress, though! Pretty soon, I'm plannin' on integrating myself into the Doc's body, so we'll be one organism! Won't that be swell?

Dr. Singh: To be honest, Timmy, I'm not quite sure I approve... but let's discuss this later. We have work to do.

Timmysingh: Oh yeah, that reminds me! You mighta noticed that I'm not controllin' the Doc's brain this week. After all the business last week where I wasn't doin' a good job tellin' you guys about the items, we made an agreement that she gets to handle the science stuff and I'll only control her brain durin' our leisure time.

Dr. Singh: You're very considerate.

Timmysingh: Thanks! It's the least I can do, since I've been makin' thinks a little inconvenient lately with the whole arm-eatin' business. Anywho, shall we get started?

Dr. Singh: Sure thing, little friend. Three items seem to be evolving this week. Alruna's Rose is starting to develop in an unexpected way; it appears to be taking on an almost animal aspect. Meanwhile, The Experiment is continuing ever further down the slippery slope of reckless science. We can only hope it won't doom us all!

Timmysingh: And what about the third item, doc?

Dr. Singh: Yecch. Much as I loathe to willingly let you talk through my mouth, I think I'm going to let you handle the last one. I just plain don't like it.

Timmysingh: Alrighty, Doc, that's fine with me! OK, guys, I don't know why the Doc is so creeped out by the Orindae, but she doesn't even like lookin' at it. Sure, it maybe slimy and bulbous and warty, but that's no reason to make it feel unwelcome! It's gettin' even bigger and uglier this week, but I think it's sorta cute...

Dr. Singh: Ugh.

Timmysingh: To see these new poses, just visit the My Avatar screen, remove the item from your avatar and then reequip it. That's it for this week, folks! See ya later!

Dr. Singh: Goodbye, everyone! We'll be back soon with more evolving item news.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff