26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
watchdawg77
4laugh
I hope you're having a great birthday. 3nodding

Blessed Gaian

I wish I had beautiful art like you have. But I am sure the price in art has gone up a lot.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Annikou
    I wish I had beautiful art like you have. But I am sure the price in art has gone up a lot.
It's too expensive now, for me anyway. I collected here years ago.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
watchdawg77
Another new pokemon game is coming out? Wow. I'm so behind. I haven't played since Black & White. There are other versions I have yet to play like Emerald, leaf green/fire red, soul silver, white and black 2, etc. I'll never catch up.
I don't have the right system for the new ones anyway. Oh, well. sweatdrop

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
You're that far behind? I stopped after Black & White. Too tired of the endless battles since the first Pokemon game to continue on, hence I've never ever touched X and Y. Plus, I don't like how they keep increasing the number of species and asking us to "catch 'em all" over again from scratch in a new console.

On side note, I'm also noticing that Pokemon is having a bad influence on growing children, especially those who are too obsessed with it.

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Twizted Child Eve
watchdawg77
Another new pokemon game is coming out? Wow. I'm so behind. I haven't played since Black & White. There are other versions I have yet to play like Emerald, leaf green/fire red, soul silver, white and black 2, etc. I'll never catch up.
I don't have the right system for the new ones anyway. Oh, well. sweatdrop

They're coming out with remakes of Ruby and Sapphire. I'm pretty stoked. xD Keeps me busy when I'm bored :p I'm definitely not a "competitive" player...Those types of players are waaay too serious. I only play because I enjoy it....being competitive takes the fun out of it...I could care less about IVs and EVs...I like playing with my favorites.

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Twizted Child Eve
watchdawg77
4laugh

It was very fun, thank you! biggrin

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
watchdawg77
Twizted Child Eve
watchdawg77
4laugh

It was very fun, thank you! biggrin
That's good. smile

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
What's IV and EV? Lol... I'm too far behind to know the lingo anymore. I don't have the system to play the new games.
It is fun. I'm just sad that my crystal version internal battery died. crying I could replace it but I don't know if I will...

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Twizted Child Eve
What's IV and EV? Lol... I'm too far behind to know the lingo anymore. I don't have the system to play the new games.
It is fun. I'm just sad that my crystal version internal battery died. crying I could replace it but I don't know if I will...

They're complicated to explain...basically if you train your pokemon in specific stats they get stronger than normal...in x and y its much easier to train. my internal battery ran dry in my ruby/sapphire and emerald games....it sucks....they're still playable but time events won't happen...like if your playing during the day and you can catch specific pokemon at night the internal clock will still be the same time as when you started. x(

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Oh. I see.
Yeah, my sapphire one died too. I can't play my crystal version anymore. It's totally dead. It was my favorite besides silver and sapphire.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Really, Gaia? Another kick starter? So lame. neutral I'm sick of them. The events here have been boring. neutral

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items