Heh. 0.061413673232908 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22885283893395 22.9% [ 395 ]
>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]

Hilarious Genius

Flightless Butterfly
Science in Socks
"Celebrated huh?"

Flutter looked behind the bar, pulling out a tray of six muffins. She found some candles.

"I got chocolate chip muffins and some birthday candles. We can celebrate if you want."

*she blinks, confused for a moment...then giggles* "Well I suppose we can. Cheers, dear." *she uses magic to have the candles dive into the muffins, and the wicks are lit.* "Go ahead. Blow them out." *she giggles happily, quite enjoying herself.*

*Berkana smiles warmly to Alex, careful to just make it a peripheral smile. It seems Alex isn't the "openly feelings" type, so she'd respect Alex's position. Berkana was merely expressing her own opinion, and Alex could take it or leave it her leisure. Still, she did believe Alex possess some traits that she could be proud of. That much was obvious to someone who just met her.*

Demonic Waffles

Flightless Butterfly

"Tried that." She stated shortly. It was the thought that counted, she nodded at Flutter. "I've tried just about everything at this point." The demon rested her head on the counter as she watched the others. Corbin seemed to be bored with all the women, which was hilarious, how could one dislike so many boobs? Suppose the topic was a little off, it sounded like some babbling support group of 'let's make ourselves feel better.' Dreamer had scars all over her skin, she didn't consider herself pretty, and she wasn't trying to be.

"Not jealous?" Dreamer nodded at the twins trying to make a move on Alex.

The witch on the other hand seemed to be left to her own devices at the moment.
The Old Man, resplendent in all his crotchety senility, thumped his way up into the Black Halo. Though far from a regular the irritable senior citizen was something of a familiar face at the tavern and under normal circumstances wouldn't give the occupants the time of day, but today there were new faces and as certain norms were considered the Old Man scowled at each of them in turn. Not for any particular reason...he just didn't like them all ready.

Though a far cry from being an imposing figure the Old Man, who's bent frame barely crested five feet and eight inches, managed to make up for it with his stern glare and harsh, weathered, frown. Long lines etched his face into a jigsaw effect, his once bronzed skin had faded over the years leaving him with an unhealthy pallor. Frail and shaking joints, a wooden cane gripped tightly in the left hand, carried him over the threshold and into the establishment proper. "The hells all this nonsense?!" The Old Man grumped at no one in particular as he hobbled his way over towards his table. There really wasn't anything special about the table, no redeeming features that would set it apart from the others, but he'd claimed it as his own and was increasingly becoming referred to as The Old Man's Table.

"Someone bring me some damned coffee!" He complained louder in an attempt to festoon someone in bringing him a cup full of the black, vile, concoction to drink.

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
"Your pallet runs a little south from your job title. Mildly ill as you may have had me feeling, no I'm sorry to say."

Creatures speaking before they appeared, much less out of thin air was nothing at all new to the Cainite and wouldn't warrant so much as his eye shifting from the selection of spirits and wines to the cook, as he continued to puff on his cigarette. He had however taken notice of the woman he assumed was Shadow's partner and would afford her a curt nod before standing with a false groan of effort.

"I wasn't aware my bedding habits were of such keen interest to you. I've been having sufficient interactions however."

That said Corbin would walk around the counter as it hadn't proved to be a problem in the past, and select for himself a nice bottle of wine. Merlot to be precise. With a glass in the other hand he'd retreat back to his favoured seat and begin pouring.

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Flightless Butterfly
Ppohsib Tamura
"I do hope I helped you taste your own." came many voices speaking as one near the cainite. "It was a short little tiff. And you saved the girl. I'm sure you always do.." said Bishopp.

Of course it looked entirely like a girl now, but it was still the person who had shot Corbin.
"There are some ******** up youtube videos of guys doing that to themselves.. but usually they are super horny teenagers with more anatomy than they know what to do with, and entirely too much time to spend in their rooms. Corbin doesn't strike me as that kind of guy... though I could have swore YOU were a guy."

Flutter looked both amused, and confused at the same time.

"Gender is irrelevant. My mate is long dead now. So I choose not to have a sex. What you see are simply aesthetics."
shadow_dreamer
"I have Alex's underwear. One rather naughty potion, and I could virtually super glue her .. lovely lady lumps to me."

Flutter gives Dreamer a grin. "I'd totally do it too. But I'd rather the willing than the unsuspecting."

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Corbin DeSeer
"Your pallet runs a little south from your job title. Mildly ill as you may have had me feeling, no I'm sorry to say."

Creatures speaking before they appeared, much less out of thin air was nothing at all new to the Cainite and wouldn't warrant so much as his eye shifting from the selection of spirits and wines to the cook, as he continued to puff on his cigarette. He had however taken notice of the woman he assumed was Shadow's partner and would afford her a curt nod before standing with a false groan of effort.

"I wasn't aware my bedding habits were of such keen interest to you. I've been having sufficient interactions however."

That said Corbin would walk around the counter as it hadn't proved to be a problem in the past, and select for himself a nice bottle of wine. Merlot to be precise. With a glass in the other hand he'd retreat back to his favoured seat and begin pouring.

"It's safe to say that I'm no longer a cook here. Not unless Shadow asks." it said, grinning. "I'm glad you did not die from the poison. That wouldn't be a good way to go."

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Raven Slithertongue

"Don't go leaving withered husks of people around Sin. Shadow wouldn't like it. Same goes for your daughter."
Ppohsib Tamura
Raven Slithertongue

"Don't go leaving withered husks of people around Sin. Shadow wouldn't like it. Same goes for your daughter."

Sin smirked. "Of course not Bishopp... Pity you can't... sate us as you used to."

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Flightless Butterfly
shadow_dreamer
"I have Alex's underwear. One rather naughty potion, and I could virtually super glue her .. lovely lady lumps to me."

Flutter gives Dreamer a grin. "I'd totally do it too. But I'd rather the willing than the unsuspecting."
"You wanna do what to me." Alex's head whipped around a confused look on the hybrids face, oblivious, as always.

Demonic Waffles

Corbin DeSeer

Flightless Butterfly

Dreamer didn't stop him, she didn't want to play bartender. She nodded back and smiled slightly. There was no need to jump into the conversation that Bishopp had now started with Corbin. Seems she had been out of the loop on who was trying to kill who. Her head tilted back over to Flutter with a malicious grin, "I'd almost pay to see it. I'd say that's a yes then." For now she wanted to see how Alex could deal with the girls. Normally she was pretty angry, but how could the butchy girl turn them down?
Ppohsib Tamura
"Gender is irrelevant. My mate is long dead now. So I choose not to have a sex. What you see are simply aesthetics."
"You don't want sex, Corbin is having sufficient amounts... ******** Merlot, are you serious? Jebus, at least drown that weak sauce with something darker."

Flutter shook her head at his choice. Merlot was the delinquent detention deviant of the wine world.... weak. Popular, but seriously weak.

"Your mate is dead, no one holds a candle to his or her memory."

Flutter gave Bishop one of her chocolate chip muffins, still lit. She blew it out, and handed it to him.

She blew the rest out, and pulled the candles out before the wax dripped into the muffin to ruin it.

"Thanks Doc. I think the shots will be a great way to keep celebrating all this femininity. I can ******** believe you were a man, and now that you are a woman you have bigger tits than I do Bishop!!"

Flutter complained, and pouted.

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
"No offence critter, but the architecture of my body is entirely too complex for most poisons to have any effect on me, the fact yours did at all, mild as it may have been, was a novelty."

While offence may well have been taken and not without good reason it was the truth Corbin spoke. With such an inconceivably intricate design such as his body was including his circulatory system it was more of a compliment than anything. He however also refrained from mentioning his own ventures in the crafting of toxins, incorporating them into not only his style of combat, but his biology as well.

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Flightless Butterfly
Ppohsib Tamura
"You don't want sex, Corbin is having sufficient amounts... ******** Merlot, are you serious? Jebus, at least drown that weak sauce with something darker."

Flutter shook her head at his choice. Merlot was the delinquent detention deviant of the wine world.... weak. Popular, but seriously weak.

"Your mate is dead, no one holds a candle to his or her memory."

Flutter gave Bishop one of her chocolate chip muffins, still lit. She blew it out, and handed it to him.

She blew the rest out, and pulled the candles out before the wax dripped into the muffin to ruin it.

"Thanks Doc. I think the shots will be a great way to keep celebrating all this femininity. I can ******** believe you were a man, and now that you are a woman you have bigger tits than I do Bishop!!"

Flutter complained, and pouted.

"Sex was what I did before I met her. before we had children. It is meaningless now." it blinked at her.

"Corbin is most popular with the ladies. He is attractive, powerful. it only makes sense. I can smell them on him sometimes. And hear things other times." it shrugged.

"No one. She died. i wasn't there to protect her. I feel noting for affection now. When I should feel warmth and want, I feel anger. Pain. When I inflict pain on others? It feels good then. As it should."

it laughed then.

"It hardly matters."

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Corbin DeSeer
"No offence critter, but the architecture of my body is entirely too complex for most poisons to have any effect on me, the fact yours did at all, mild as it may have been, was a novelty."

While offence may well have been taken and not without good reason it was the truth Corbin spoke. With such an inconceivably intricate design such as his body was including his circulatory system it was more of a compliment than anything. He however also refrained from mentioning his own ventures in the crafting of toxins, incorporating them into not only his style of combat, but his biology as well.

"You should get that fixed. Shouldn't be too hard. After what I went though, I can have acid on my face and plague in my lungs. Doesn't do a thing."

if only the same held true for guns, knives, and the like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff