Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hey guys! I have a really quick update today, so let's get right into it:

New Items:

New Evolving Item: We've got a brand-new evolving item hitting the shelves this week: the Dionaesil. It just looks like a potted plant to me, but be sure to stick around for the Evolving Item Report. Dr. Singh might know something about it...

Items Leaving the Shop:

Certificate of Adoption: Agency has been very pleased with the results of their recent adoption drive! Almost all of the orphans on Gaia have now found loving homes, and the adoption agency will be discontinuing Certificates of Adoption next week. The Adoption Certificate will leave the shop next Thursday, so don't miss out!

That's it for this week. Now let's hand it over to Dr. Singh, who seems to be behaving a bit strangely this week...
User Image

Dr. Singh: Howdy, folks! Welcome to my report! My name is Doc, and I'm some kind of fancy science lady who knows a buncha stuff. This handsome lil' fella you see gnawin' on my arm here is Timmy, the unquestioned... YEEP! ...master of all that he surveys!

Timmysingh: Thanks for the kind introduction, Doc! I'm glad ya finally accepted my way of seein' things.

Dr. Singh: Well golly, Timmy! Of course I accept you as my master. You'd have to be... YEEP! ...some kinda big dumb idiot to disagree with someone so smart an' handsome as me... I mean... you. Anyways, let's stop all this talkin' about how great Timmy is and get to the good stuff. This week, we got a brand new evolving item for you guys! It's called the Dionaesil, and it looks to be some kinda... plant thinger.

User Image

Timmysingh: Yeah... looks like a... some kinda plant.

Dr. Singh: Being a smart science lady, I can tell you that this plant is... uhh... this plant is real special. This is an extra-fancy plant. It's got a... it's got leaves and molecules and... gggrAAARRGH... must... fight...

Timmysingh: Uh oh... looks like the Doc's gettin' feisty...

Dr. Singh: Argh! Damn it, Timmy, I may not be able to keep you from controlling my mind, but I won't have you perverting the name of science with your uninformed gibberish. What we have here is a Dionaesil, an incredible organism from the deep jungle surrounding Gaia's Otami ruins, northwest of Barton. Though plantlike in appearance, its unpredictable growth almost seems to display a kind of primitive intelligence. I don't know where Flynn managed to find these specimens, but I can't wait to further observe their unique propert... urrghh... uhh...

Timmysingh: Whew. She's a tough one. Soooooo anywho, we've also got a couple of items evolvin' this week. The Biancamella, which is definitely one of our prettiest items, has changed again. Hermes' Moon also evolved again this week. I can't wait to see what that little bunny's doin' this time! If you own one of these items, you can check out its new form by visiting the My Avatar screen, removing the item from your avatar and then reequiping it.

Dr. Singh: Well, we're plum outta time this week, folks! Me and my wonderful handsome friend Timmy hafta go now, but we'll see you again real... YEEP! ...soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff