Welcome to Gaia! ::

Banners fixed. Will you add one to your siggy?

Yes 0.25951557093426 26.0% [ 75 ]
No 0.17301038062284 17.3% [ 50 ]
Gold! 0.56747404844291 56.7% [ 164 ]
Total Votes:[ 289 ]

Diadra
bd004
Fried clam strips are the best though. I just wish I had the chance to eat them more often.

too true.

poor dark...I've had my braces for...5 years now and have to get my jaw broken/wisdom teeh taken out in the summer since I have an underbite.

tht sux D :

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
darkstar3094
bd004
Ouch, so they are fresh, that really hurts when you have just gotten them. Or when they have to go in and adjust the. It was horrible for me cause I play the trumpet. I had some really nice cuts on my lips and gums for a while.

crap i play the sax

It shouldn't be that bad. Sax is a reed instrument. You don't press a metal mouthpiece to your lips to make noise.
classic material, wall to wall...

LONS - classic material
oh yea. haha

FIanoir's Waifu

Lonely Lunatic

9 in the Afternoon - Panic at the Disco
Choco-Cherry Sodapop
I will be getting my braces soon. =/ Do they hurt?

they dont hurt but wen you chew there a bit sore

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Man, this says something about how little I use my desktop computer. I just turned my keyboard over and all this dust fell out. And Dark I was wondering, did you get that banner made cause of king draik? Or just because? It looks really cool.

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
darkstar3094
bd004
Ouch, so they are fresh, that really hurts when you have just gotten them. Or when they have to go in and adjust the. It was horrible for me cause I play the trumpet. I had some really nice cuts on my lips and gums for a while.

crap i play the sax

tee hee i played the flute.

just look at it this way dark atleast your getting them while your young theres nothing worse then seeing your teacher in his 30s wearing braces while you just got urs on
katie's sexy voice 3nodding
bd004
Man, this says something about how little I use my desktop computer. I just turned my keyboard over and all this dust fell out. And Dark I was wondering, did you get that banner made cause of king draik? Or just because? It looks really cool.

both but mostly for master
darkstar3094
Diadra
bd004
Fried clam strips are the best though. I just wish I had the chance to eat them more often.

too true.

poor dark...I've had my braces for...5 years now and have to get my jaw broken/wisdom teeh taken out in the summer since I have an underbite.

tht sux D :

yes. yes it does. gonk

Fairy- really?huh, well, I have yet to be pregnant so I'm good. xp

bd- my wisdom teeth are getting in the way. and I have all 4... crying

FIanoir's Waifu

Lonely Lunatic

darkstar3094
Choco-Cherry Sodapop
I will be getting my braces soon. =/ Do they hurt?

they dont hurt but wen you chew there a bit sore

Thanks for telling me that. =3
Deadly_Fairy
darkstar3094
bd004

crap i play the sax

tee hee i played the flute.

just look at it this way dark atleast your getting them while your young theres nothing worse then seeing your teacher in his 30s wearing braces while you just got urs on

yea i kno wat you mean

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
The worst problem I had with my braces was keeping them clean. Flossing is a pain even though they give yoiu something to get around the brackets. At least I never broke any of my brackets off. I have talked to people who manage to loose several brackets over the course of time that they have their braces.

FIanoir's Waifu

Lonely Lunatic

Well people I'm leaving for now. I'll probably come back soon. Byee~

=DD
((I feel like I'm the only one doing this anymore...but...))

I'm listening to Transatlanticism by Death Cab for Cutie

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas