Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Girl as the Collectible should at least be complete? with shoes and socks like in shops?

yes 0.625 62.5% [ 20 ]
no 0.375 37.5% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 >

Feral Lover

obviously this topic is directed to those who actually like the Magical Girl Stuff (for whatever reason they choose). If you don't like the magical girl stuff, state it if you want. but obviously your opinion wouldn't really matter if it is something like "i don't even like the stuff, its ugly, so what do i care..."

Lol just making a discussion about gaia's choice in the Magical Girl outfits and the magical Girl as a montly collectible.

here you can discuss any other items you might feel have been jipped on.

jipped= ripped off kinda :p

I'm not whining or anything like that...just making a point i think is valid :p

Discussion points:

1. Ionno i feel lightly jipped on the magical girl (the monthly collectible). Mainly because although there is the hair , the wand, and the friend; i think that to have released it in different colors in the shop with the outfits being complete isn't just that great >.<

especially since we pay more for this collectible so i think that it should at least have the winged shoes and socks like the other ones.

2. other discussion points.

3. possible petition
Oh god here we go.
They shouldn't have made that MC in the first place. MCs should never be intended for one gender over another.

After trying out my Kiki for so long, I wish it had more poses. This was the only good way of holding it that kept it from blocking my Halo.
stop whinning
Its a way of making real money so that they can continue to improve the site.. talk2hand
User Image

Did you know the word "jipped" comes from gypsies taking people's money or screwing it out of them (figuratively and literally)? Just a little nugget of information.

Magical Girl sucks hardcore. I sold it immediately.
[Bracket]
They shouldn't have made that MC in the first place. MCs should never be intended for one gender over another.

After trying out my Kiki for so long, I wish it had more poses. This was the only good way of holding it that kept it from blocking my Halo.

Hey, if you don't want it...

Feral Lover

1. i'm not whining...so don't think that just because i disagree with something i'm whining like "HOMG GAIA YOU"RE SOO RETARDED....like WTF"

i'm not.

I'm just starting a voting thread to see how many people actually agree with me.

2. [Bracket- i agree that it shouldn't have been a MC... but only on the guidelines that they had released it as a normal cash shop item. I think it's to make up for the more guy oriented MC's they had recently pushed out. Or rather items that most girls tend not to wear. But then again its just opinions really
the outfits aren't even that nice anyways
yeah that thing sucked

Feral Lover

A Pretty Mess

Did you know the word "jipped" comes from gypsies taking people's money or screwing it out of them (figuratively and literally)? Just a little nugget of information.

Magical Girl sucks hardcore. I sold it immediately.

O.O didn't know that O.O thanks for the info ^^

Feral Lover

Requiescence
the outfits aren't even that nice anyways

i know the outfits aren't quite as nice. but i do enjoy the bow and i've seen the socks and the shoes. And i won't lie, i really do like them, i've seen some people manage to pull off the look or something...but either way

the discussion is mainly based on people who have the item and actually like it
i still don't know why i still own one. eek
I luff Magical Girl. biggrin
But ya.. I did feel jipped after I saw that they had other colors for sale in the cash shop.
D:
I was like, THE ********]

Feral Lover

i'll be back in about 30 minutes or less...

everyone keep polling/ adding in your view points.

I prefer sane people, and not overly aggressive, too emotional people.

especially flamers....

but mainly ...please poll your opinions :p

~thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out