Welcome to Gaia! ::

Activate Bloaty?

Yes 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
No 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
IT'S ME 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Beloved Explorer

User ImageYes I do. :3 I work on testing parts. So I can engrave stuff on some parts. I already wrote Zimmeh, so Zim was in space once in a way xD Haha. Well, I can engrave something for ya! biggrin I usually don't do it cause I have no idea what to write sometimes.

You should take initiative! I used to be like that, but I was forced out of it of that happened. Be prideful on what ya do! :3

I know! Ugh, the whole Engie thing is driving me crazy! Although, I am a bit sad about TF2 though. It has been so slow lately with updates. As well, what is your steam name? O:

Eloquent Lightbringer

wahhhh that's so cool!!! ;w;

i am soooo very lazy though all the time, haha! and really hesitant about the game thing at least mostly because i don't want to feel like i'm doing the same thing every other youtuber is... but i guess at this point it's just inevitable anyway p:

yeah it has been taking a while... hopefully they'll update stuff soon!
i think my steam name is triangular_ so if you find someone who has played under names like 'matar' and 'brilliant star rocket' or something along those lines, it's me P:

Beloved Explorer

User Image
Yes xD As much as I love the my job, I just don't like the hours. I have to wake up so early to just work for 10 hours xD

Don't be lazy! Even though, I am lazy as well. xD I tend to sleep in a lot during the weekends. Waking up at 7 is sleeping in for me. > 3> And that is kinda sad. Lol. Well, you can always do something different. I mean, trying new different things is good for ya. :3

I can't find your profile x.x Here is the link to mine. http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZimmeh
Maybe you can add me instead. I looked up your username, I found like 100 people with the same user name. xD

I've been running this dungeon for 3 weeks to get this epic drop. I haven't dropped it, but I got the fragements for it and I just need 20 more pieces! This dungeon is starting to drive me crazy!

Beloved Explorer

User Image

Invader Zim comics coming this July!

Eloquent Lightbringer

oh man, i'm not new to waking up early... 6am gotta be at work tuesday/thursday til 8:45am watching kids, then again 3-6pm... and evening shift on fridays too... plus college classes and doing homework ;~; it's so much

i sleep in soooo much on weekends, but one of my classes is a film class so normally i end up watching the required films for class on the weekends instead... =n=

i'll add you in a little bit once i get on steam! i went home for the weekend, so i'm a little bit back and forth at the moment taking care of laundry and stuff. p:

Lonely Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Doggone It! 100
Holy ********, there's a Bloaty's Pizza Hog thread?

Beloved Explorer

User ImageI don't watch over any of my siblings or cousins anymore. I used to when I was much younger. The only person I watch over now is my Godson on the weekends 'cause I am a free babysitter to my cousin now. xD How old are the kids you watch over? O: I'm glad I am finished with skool. X_X I had to go from 5am-3:30 pm for work, and then 6 Pm till Midnight for skool every day. So many times I was just brain dead.

Film class? O: What kind of films do you watch? I don't watch movies at all anymore. I think, the last one before Spongebob was.... I have no idea really. & 3&

Okkie dokkie! Sounds good to me! I can wait. I just got home myself. Also, I gotta do laundry as well. But I've been lazy. Haha!

@ihate Yes there is xD It's been here since... 2010? I don't remember. I'm just back into Gaia again. Welcome new comer!

Eloquent Lightbringer

i watch over elementary school age kids! it's a before and after care program that's set up in the school, for kids whose parents have early or late jobs and need someone to take care of their kids before they can drop them off for class. it's not too bad, the pay is decent, but i am not a huge fan of children most of the time and i'm very impatient... ;~; not the best idea on my part p:

well this class focuses on films that are made by director/filmwriter spike lee!! all of his stuff that we've watched so far has been suuuuper interesting and i've enjoyed it a heck of a lot =w= speaking of spongebob, though, i just saw that this evening with my littlest brother. sooo good omg!!

yeah i've not yet started my laundry, oops! but it's half past 10pm as i write this, so i'm going to just wake up early and wash things before i head back to campus =3= i was planning to go thrifting, i'm going to orlando with my roommate for spring break and we're going to disney like 3 days--i want to disneybound as mabel from gravity falls, but i gotta get a good sweater P:

@ihate -- yup we've been here quite a while but the thread just got revived recently! welcome~

Beloved Explorer

User Image
Hmm, I see. I'm not sure how I would handle that. As much as I like kids, I think I can only stand about 2 of them at a time. I wouldn't want to keep watching over many. I'm a nervous wreck when I gotta watch kids. I tend to think the worse can happen! I stress out easily over small silly things about kids.

Oh snap! I think I only watched Malcom X from him for History class. Although, I'm not really sure or not. I just like to think I did 'cause I can't even remember most of the people from my old school at all! Awesome! XD I loved that movie so much! It reminded me of the good ol' Season 1-3 of Spongebob! I never laughed as much as I did in movie theater before until I saw this movie. Although, the Out of the water part seemed kinda short. > 3> Like Robo Krabs xD Half expected them to do the whole Krabby Patty dance/speech thing.

I gotta wash tomorrow, which means, about 2 hours at the laundry place and away from home. Granted, it is next to a target/outlet area, I just don't like leaving my clothes behind. I have too many limited edition shirts that I collected and I am afraid to lose them. Oooor, I can head over to my parents place and do laundry there and hang out with my brother. xD

Lucky! I always wanted to see Disney world. :C I wanna visit all the Disney Theme parks! Take many pictures of stuff and show me. I wanna see how different it looks like compared to the one here! YES! GO AS MABEL! I have Dippers hat that I wear from time to time when I go to Disney. It is my 2nd favorite hat, next to my Ness/Ninten hat. I've been meaning to get a Grunkle Stan Fez hat soon. Out of all the characters, it is tied between Stan and Soos.

BTW, speaking of revive, I'm going to reformat the whole thread again. Make it more fresh and hip, with a bit of FNaF added into it. Hint Hint, Bloaty and Pals.

And I am so excited for the new Invader Zim Comic coming out soon!

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Soon, soon, my MH4U copy will come in...

And I do play TF2, but with college, I don't do as much online gaming at the moment.

Oh, right, I was Angel way back when. God, how long ago was that?

Eloquent Lightbringer

@femme; almost 5 years now maybe??? jeez feels like such a long time...

@zim; it's not so bad! there aren't really ever too many kids, but i understand. i'm the same way occasionally. =w=

ironically i have to watch malcolm x this weekend for our class meetings this week! P: all of his films are really good though. my mom said she really likes crooklyn, but we arent watching that for another week yet )^:

i'll take lotsa pictures!! i haven't been to disney world in like... maybe six or seven years, and that time was the first time i'd been, too. i really miss it ;~; i'm so excited, just two more weeks~~ >w< i want a stan fez... and a floating tophat like bill's P:

jeez oh man i'm excited for the zim comic, too! i think it might be the first comic i'll actually try to keep up with as it comes out... >->;

Beloved Explorer

User Image
@Angel Yep, it was angel of battle xD

NICE! I got my copy already, although my friends don't play 3Ds anymore. & 3& Lazy bums! Although, I've been playing Majora's Mask mostly. Is it surreal to talk to anyone from here?

We should play some TF2 sometime!

@Eta I see. haha. I just watched over my god son this weekend. It was fun... until be broke my left shift key. & 3& Now i gotta use the right now. It is so awkward as heck.

It was an alright movie. Not something I would watch. I don't like history stuff. It bores me.

You should. :3 I'll pictures of Disney here, and I'll show you how i looks from here! I never seen his fez, so I might have to create it myself. AND YES. FLOATING TOP HAT.

I know, right? I think only advneture time is the only comic i keep up with.

Eloquent Lightbringer

oh man. y'know i always forget that the right shift key exists LOL i was always taught to use it when i was trying to capitalize letters that i had to type with my left hand but.... no.... left shift forever B^)

i actually enjoyed it! it was a really long movie but i found it pretty interesting, especially the beginning with the life we never were really taught that he had. 3 hours is a long time for a movie though, and it felt like a lot longer... i dont like history too much but i thought at least this was interesting enough p:

to be honest, ive been to both disneys >__> although its been even longer since ive even been in cali for anything... i think when we visited, i was like... 7 or 8? yeesh. also, floating top hats are the best top hats. always.

aside from the tf2 comic there's no real other comics i try to keep up with... i just don't have time for anything ;~;

Beloved Explorer

User Image

The struggle is real! It is such a pain in the neck to use the Right shift key right now. I gotta get a new keyboard soon, or else I'm going to lose it! I just over spent on getting myself a few things though. So, I gotta wait on a new keyboard until this friday.

It was alright, but I just don't like history movies.I tend to get bored very easily, which is really a bad thing. & 3& The only long movies that I am able to watch are the TLotR.

Lucky! I only been out of Cali to go to Vegas. Other than that, I never leave Cali. You are one lucky person so have been to both. :c I envy you now. Floating Top hats are good and all, but nothing will ever beat a Soda drinking hat with a Number 1 on it. Or a Foxy Grampa hat. xD

The only comic other than TF2 i read/collect is Adventure Time comics. They are pretty awesome! I know that feeling. :c But once I graduated from my Skool, I had so much free time. You should always give yourself a day off. My day off to be lazy was always Wednesday. It was the only day, other than Sunday, that I had no classes. Still had to work for 10 hours, but it beat going to class for 4 hours afterwards. Now, I am lazy and just sleep when I get home for about an hour before I play something.

Eloquent Lightbringer

oh man. yeah i know how that is... since im going on this big trip for spring break im limiting how much im letting myself spend now. whrhghgh... so many cool things i wanna buy though... but theres also lots of things i wanna get at disney, so i guess i gotta struggle LOL

ive travelled around lots of places mostly because my father was military, so i've been all around different places in the us! and also i went to china once but that was for my high school senior year trip thing after graduation p: fun times tho!

he was number one!!!

i wish i could take days off but i have so much that i gotta do, i never get a chance to break and relax. ;~;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff