User Image

Dr. Singh: Hello, everyone! This is Dr. Singh, Gaia's resident naturalist and evolutionary scholar. Sorry if I seem a little nervous this week... our unusual friend Timmy seems to be in the process of devouring my arm. How ya doing, little buddy? Grunt if you're OK!

Timmy: Rrrrgh!

Dr. Singh: Ouch! Watch the teeth! Much as I would love to call in sick today and try to pry this little monster offa me, we've got a lot of big, big news to report.

User Image

First up, here's the top story: we have a new evolving item! I've just received word from Flynn in the Cash Shop that she's received a shipment of a mysterious new object called Alruna's Rose. It currently appears to be a gorgeous rose crowned with ethereal purple flame, but there's something strange about it. It evokes a powerful feeling, as if there's some intelligence within it. Flynn told me, in hushed tones, that both male and female customers seem drawn to the rose as if they're enchanted... seduced, even. To be honest, it gives me the creeps... in a good way.

More major news: As you may know, Fausto's Bottle, Gaia's signature evolving item, reached its final state of evolution last week. Next week, Fausto's Bottle will be leaving the Cash Shop. If you're looking to buy this evolutionary masterpiece, please don't delay, or you might miss your chance!

Timmy: Muurrff! Wmph nurbh fuh nur urtums!

Dr. Singh: You're absolutely right, Timmy.

Timmy: Furvh urrtum!

Dr. Singh: Indeed, it's a BIG week for item evolution! Five items have evolved into new forms: the Biancamella has become even lovelier this week, and the Green Corallus Egg is continuing to grow. The Experiment is also showing some signs of growth, although I still have no idea what scientific wonders may yet emerge from the beaker. The DandiiDooDad Spore will definitely make its owners squeal with delight: it's grown into a sweet little sentient plant-being!

Timmy: Arnh dur purhturrhch arrghhah...

Dr. Singh: Yes, little buddy. This week's big evolution news is the completion of the Pantheracorax Agate's growth! Owners of first-generation Agates can now witness the griffin's final form, or transform the item into any of its previous stages. If you own one of these evolving items, you can view its latest form by visiting the My Avatar screen, removing the item from your avatar and then reequiping it. That's all for this week, folks! Join us next week for another edition. Say bye bye now, Timmy.

Timmy: Gurrhh! Suhh yuhh nehh wurrk!

Dr. Singh: Now let me see if I can pry this little... YEEP!

...did I just say 'yeep'? This bodes ill...