Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xx-iiCoco-xX
PSH. SAILOR MOON IS SOMETIMEZ TEH s**t. 3nodding

I see you adore my teammate. Well she definately has nothing compared to me. I'm full of sass and class. wink

lord qordis
hello

Hello there my adoring fan! heart
User Image

You can not compare to the might that is ZIM, earth monkey! mad
Frozen Rei
Sailor Mars
I'm here to triumph over evil and fight for the moon! All enemies that dare cross my path I'll chew you up and spit you out!

*tackle hugs* SO CUTE!
*is going to change into Sailor Mercury*

Sailor Mercury and I are best friends! Infact we were the first to help out Sailor Moon. Boy if she didn't both of us on her side she would have been eaten up by a monster on her first day. ^^;
Demut
User Image

Oh you look so cute. redface
Sailor Mars
Frozen Rei
Sailor Mars
I'm here to triumph over evil and fight for the moon! All enemies that dare cross my path I'll chew you up and spit you out!

*tackle hugs* SO CUTE!
*is going to change into Sailor Mercury*

Sailor Mercury and I are best friends! Infact we were the first to help out Sailor Moon. Boy if she didn't both of us on her side she would have been eaten up by a monster on her first day. ^^;

It's true. Without us, she wouldn't be here and neither would Mini Moon.
Our glorious clan, The Black Moon shall elimate all of you pesky Sailor Senshi and decemate the Silver Millenium. domokun
*is a very big Sailor Moon fan and a Prince Demand cosplayer*

Good job with the Rei avi. I'd really love to see a Black Lady avi though. She's my favourite. =P

HEIL NEMESIS!
Sailor Mars
Xx-iiCoco-xX
PSH. SAILOR MOON IS SOMETIMEZ TEH s**t. 3nodding

I see you adore my teammate. Well she definately has nothing compared to me. I'm full of sass and class. wink

lord qordis
hello

Hello there my adoring fan! heart

Now now, Mars. You know that we shouldn't talk badly about Sailor Moon. She is our leader and the future Queen.
Crataeis
Lolnoplz]

Mars Fire Soul!!

Sparkly Shapeshifter

... Yup... 'Twas only a matter of time before all the Sailor Moon-ifites come in and think they're the s**t.
Hi everyone! I'm Sailor Mars! I'm here to remind you brushing and flossing your teeth will not only prevent cavities but also gingivitis.
I seriously love your avatar, it's perfect cosplay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff