Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leave all your comments about the movie. Strictly the movie. This is the movie board after all.......

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I dont know what to think of this movie
I was like eek and I havent recover yet and for some reason I want to see it again xd

Does battle royale 2 is good ??? should I watch it too...
Umy
I dont know what to think of this movie
I was like eek and I havent recover yet and for some reason I want to see it again xd

Does battle royale 2 is good ??? should I watch it too...

Battle royale 2 is good, but its not as good as the first one. The program in the sequel is different.
If you're a fan of the movie then i recommend.
creepiest movie ever

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
creppy yeah I guess that the word to describe this movie creppy 3nodding

ok I will watch BR2 next i wounder if creppy describes BR2 also
The first time I saw the movie was in my Japanese class and I got why my sensei's nickname is kitano eek !!!!! I like it thoug because is very (VERY!!!) different to western movies, except may be from Tarantino.
My brother told me about the whole premise of the movie and my first reaction was [thinking to myself](He makes up some weird stuff.....)[end thought] "What the hell is wrong with you? You're a sick person....but that sounds....intresting to say th least...soemone should make that a movie...." And then next time he came home he brought the movie and we watched it....I was stuck on that forever....like the way that last dude died....I called him "The Joker of Japan" cause I never knew his real name...and that lead me to think....wouldn't that make an awesome game?! I mean, not based on the movie, just the general idea. You have to go aroung the island, avoidthe "Hot-Spots" and kill everyone you meet and collect their weapons. But you have to be careful cause they could have a better weapon than you or they might want to not fight you and you attack and then die and all that stuff....that sounds awesome to me.....
I wouldn't the describe the movie creepy. I think the movie is messed up.
Whoever thought of itmust hate kids....alot..... sweatdrop
I was a bit disappointed honestly. It was too different from the book. I understand changing it to some degree, it would be way too long if they put EVERYTHING from the book into the movie, but why on earth did they change the instructor's name?! And they changed the military's motive for having the Program. The reason was way creepier in the book, and simpler.
I want the book....but I have no clue where to find it.....
........... ninja

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Unnormal
I was a bit disappointed honestly. It was too different from the book. I understand changing it to some degree, it would be way too long if they put EVERYTHING from the book into the movie, but why on earth did they change the instructor's name?! And they changed the military's motive for having the Program. The reason was way creepier in the book, and simpler.

really mmm ninja I will look for the book

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces