Pixel magic!

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 810 ]
Total Votes:[ 810 ]

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Devil_Tony_33
Oh hi there!! Wasnt expecting anyone to read that...

Soo...You're having a nice new year??

LOL well there wasn't much to read but I saw it XD

Mine's okay. Same old, same old! You?

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Haha...sitting at home watchjng movie...by myself
No internet,no computer,no nothing :

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Devil_Tony_33
Haha...sitting at home watchjng movie...by myself
No internet,no computer,no nothing :

No internet? How are you on? Phone?

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Demon Chip

Sadly...im using my sisters ipad to go on gaia...

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Devil_Tony_33
Demon Chip

Sadly...im using my sisters ipad to go on gaia...

Ack what happened to your computer/internet?

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Demon Chip

Well i finally bought my own computer which is good...but then i went to a company and tried to set up an internet line for my house, but theres so much stuff to do, not counting problems... To do sooo we still havent got any internet yet. But just then i found a way to get internet servive for my house which is really good hope there arent gonna be any problems

Luckily i can still go on gaia with ipads via the new iphone gaia app biggrin

Edit : haha i found a really good way to get internet...but its a bit pricy, but as long as theres internet, ill survive.

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Devil_Tony_33
Demon Chip

Well i finally bought my own computer which is good...but then i went to a company and tried to set up an internet line for my house, but theres so much stuff to do, not counting problems... To do sooo we still havent got any internet yet. But just then i found a way to get internet servive for my house which is really good hope there arent gonna be any problems

Luckily i can still go on gaia with ipads via the new iphone gaia app biggrin

Edit : haha i found a really good way to get internet...but its a bit pricy, but as long as theres internet, ill survive.

Your family or whoever don't have internet?
That sucks. Can't you just get something small for now?

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Demon Chip

Haha we just moved house so were trying to set one up...but the stores people said you need lots of crap...like passport...a visa...ultility bill...and bank statement s**t...
There arent actually much problem except the visa...we got one on our passport but apprently its only the summary of the visa which they wont accept...and i cant find the actual one if it even does exist.

Yeah i actually found some minni wifi modem stuff...just get a plan and that and i can use it... Charge $20 etc and take $3 each day you use internet... All day for $3 and its unlimited access which is quite good but that would be about $80 per month which is a bit pricy.

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Devil_Tony_33
Demon Chip

Haha we just moved house so were trying to set one up...but the stores people said you need lots of crap...like passport...a visa...ultility bill...and bank statement s**t...
There arent actually much problem except the visa...we got one on our passport but apprently its only the summary of the visa which they wont accept...and i cant find the actual one if it even does exist.

Yeah i actually found some minni wifi modem stuff...just get a plan and that and i can use it... Charge $20 etc and take $3 each day you use internet... All day for $3 and its unlimited access which is quite good but that would be about $80 per month which is a bit pricy.

A passport? That's weird.
I know sometimes they check but that's a bit much.

And that sounds like a bad deal. At least if you use the internet every day.

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
My family is actually from Malaysia and we migrated to Australia...so we all have Malaysia IDs which Australians probably wont understand so we use passport as an ID.

Yeah the wifi thing itself cost $100 which i need to save up now.

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Devil_Tony_33
My family is actually from Malaysia and we migrated to Australia...so we all have Malaysia IDs which Australians probably wont understand so we use passport as an ID.

Yeah the wifi thing itself cost $100 which i need to save up now.

Oh wow that's crazy!
How are you adjusting? Is it fun or annoying?

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Ill just buy less games for now :p
I have a habit of buying games right away if a game i like released.
Just like gaia i guess, see a new item i like...want to buy it immediately...then the price drops and regret.

Im not even good at vending in gaia either...dunno how to earn gold,all i did was buy a chance item bundle and sell them...but its wasting my RL money...
$10AUD is about 1000gcash which is quite alright for me...but im not gonna dpend much now cause i want to save up.

I need help with saving up and how to make money.

Business Seeker

User Image
wanna exchange links?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out