Total Votes:[ 810 ]

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
treebornkettlgrl
Demon Chip

NUUUUU! how is she doing now??
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She SEEMS a bit better but who knows. Still throwing up and not eating/drinking on her own. She only used the litter box once (and peed or dripped on my bed x_x) and naturally she's not pooping at all x_x
She's resting a *LOT* but I dunno if it's just cause she doesn't feel good or because she's weak, or both. Prolly both. I feel bad, because we keep having to force water and food, but she's not going to get it if we don't. She isn't keeping too much of it down though x_x

Called the vet, they said wait til Monday, and try feeding her like, meat baby food and seeing if that stays down. Liz fed her boiled chicken cause it is real easy on the stomach but she keeps throwing it up. i dunno if it's cause it's food, or because it takes a while to digest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

M o z e L e e 7's Significant Otter

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
Demon Chip
treebornkettlgrl
Demon Chip

NUUUUU! how is she doing now??
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She SEEMS a bit better but who knows. Still throwing up and not eating/drinking on her own. She only used the litter box once (and peed or dripped on my bed x_x) and naturally she's not pooping at all x_x
She's resting a *LOT* but I dunno if it's just cause she doesn't feel good or because she's weak, or both. Prolly both. I feel bad, because we keep having to force water and food, but she's not going to get it if we don't. She isn't keeping too much of it down though x_x

Called the vet, they said wait til Monday, and try feeding her like, meat baby food and seeing if that stays down. Liz fed her boiled chicken cause it is real easy on the stomach but she keeps throwing it up. i dunno if it's cause it's food, or because it takes a while to digest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

poor baby! crying i hope she gets better, that is so scary

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
treebornkettlgrl

poor baby! crying i hope she gets better, that is so scary

I'm like freaking out x_x I wanna take off work forever and stay with her til she gets better (or has to be put down crying ) but of course I can't afford that x_x

She WAS doing really good, hadn't thrown up since 4:30 yesterday, but around 4-5 today she did sad I was SOOOOO upset. She seemed to be a little back to her old self again, and I was really hoping we were making solid progress but she's back to just sitting and staring. still, it's SOMETHING. She kept down a little food and water, and her meds. I'm just SO worried she's going to seem better and then suddenly take a turn for the worse. I don't think I could take that. sad
I got more baby food and some pedialyte to see if that helps at all.

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
Demon Chip

oh my goodness... i would be freaking out sad just keep up with that pedialite... or even gatorade! my mom nursed a parvo puppy back to health with gatorade 3nodding

No Saint

Oh dear another Kazuki. xD
Demon Chip

GAH my cat has been barfing since Wed x_x she got tested for diabetes and kidney failure and was fine, but her white blood count was LOOOWW or borderlined, which COULD mean feline leukemia or aids x_x she tested negative for leukemia but my friend said she did the test wrong D:
But it MIGHT just be a bacterial infection, so they gave her a shot of antibiotics and also some oral stuff to feed her twice a day.

sounds like a infection or she eat something she wasn't suppose to. My mom had a scare recently with her cat where he was barfing everything.. even water. Eventually the vomit was just yellow bile. The poor thing also had its third eyelid showing... it was disturbing to see it like that. He had a fever of 106. Our theory was that he eat something he shouldn't have. He tested negative for feline aids and leukemia. He got an iv and some med to lower the fever. After a few days he was back to normal

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Desert punk Kazuki
Oh dear another Kazuki. xD

eek oh wow XD (Is my other account XD)

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
zizi_monster

sounds like a infection or she eat something she wasn't suppose to. My mom had a scare recently with her cat where he was barfing everything.. even water. Eventually the vomit was just yellow bile. The poor thing also had its third eyelid showing... it was disturbing to see it like that. He had a fever of 106. Our theory was that he eat something he shouldn't have. He tested negative for feline aids and leukemia. He got an iv and some med to lower the fever. After a few days he was back to normal

She'd been throwing up bile like MAD. There was only one spot that had any food in it, you'd think there'd be a bit more. I think she stopped eating almost immediately. She tested negative too but the vet said that sometimes it doesn't show up with that test even for a positive cat. The only other way to test, apparently, is a bone marrow test x_x *EXPENSIVE* of course.

I dunno if she ate something she shouldn't have. If it's "simple" it's probably a blockage, either intestinal or bladder, or some kind of nasty gastrointestinal virus. But the vet didn't seem too convinced this was the case. she hasn't eaten since Wed on her own, and hasn't drunk at all on her own. We've been forcing her food and water since Friday or Sat. So she went a few days with nothing but fluids from the first vet on Thurs.

She started around Tues night, as far as I can tell, though my friend said she did a bit in the afternoon. But then threw up like MAD on Wed and all through Wed night/Thurs morning. Took her to the vet on Thurs, did all their tests, showed nothing, cost me $265 x_x Her white blood cells were LOW, so they gave her some antibiotics in case it was a simple bacterial infection.
Though her vomiting got a LITTLE less frequent, she got worse since she still wasn't eating or drinking, so I called both Fri and Sat and they said to wait til Mon. But my friend said she wasn't looking like she'd make it, so we got water and was forcing that. She perked up slightly. Then we started forcing baby food late Sat and she started doing a bit better. She went at one point 24 hours without puking but then started up again. Not extreme, but enough to be scary (once or twice a day, maybe more on occasion)
They gave her an appetite stimulant and nausea suppressant today, but I dunno if she's really over the vomiting. She seems to gag and then lick her lips every now and then, I dunno if it's just like a hiccup or the meds are starting to wear off and she wants to hurl again x_x
Also, after being on plain baby food, my friend was worried the canned cat food might be a bit too rich.
She did seem a LOT peppier earlier, but now seems a bit lethargic again. She might just have been peppier because of the fluids (they say that really perks them up) or maybe she's just really tired from being ill in general and all the things she went through at the vet today.

But there's SO many factors to all her symptoms.... I'm hoping it wasn't a bacterial infection because the second vet I went to canceled the antibiotics. I think though if there was one of those, the meds would have made her feel a LOT better by then, they're prolly thinking.
But yeh, if she's not eating or drinking on her own and gets her appetite back more, then she's screwed, it's probably pancreatitis or one of the AIDS or leukemia x_x
And quite frankly, I can't afford more tests, so I'm REALLY hoping she's improved enough tomorrow....

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
treebornkettlgrl
Demon Chip

oh my goodness... i would be freaking out sad just keep up with that pedialite... or even gatorade! my mom nursed a parvo puppy back to health with gatorade 3nodding

I know, I'm about to DIE. I'm so stressed and worried, MY stomach is messed up crying
I just REALLY fear having to put her down, and I REALLY don't want to have to make that decision. Not now, anyway. She's only freaking 6! I should have at *LEAST* another 10 solid years out of her crying

She doesn't seem to be suffering too much other than possibly feeling nauseous and lethargic/low energy from not eating much, but I can't keep taking her to the vet for fluids and such, indefinitely either x_x

I wish I had infinite money to spend on her, and it really kills me I may have to end her life just to spare my wallet, but it's starting to look like I might. I already spent around $600 on her between vet visits and tests, and various baby/cat foods and medicines and pedialyte and such x_x

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
Demon Chip
treebornkettlgrl
Demon Chip

I know, I'm about to DIE. I'm so stressed and worried, MY stomach is messed up crying
I just REALLY fear having to put her down, and I REALLY don't want to have to make that decision. Not now, anyway. She's only freaking 6! I should have at *LEAST* another 10 solid years out of her crying

She doesn't seem to be suffering too much other than possibly feeling nauseous and lethargic/low energy from not eating much, but I can't keep taking her to the vet for fluids and such, indefinitely either x_x

I wish I had infinite money to spend on her, and it really kills me I may have to end her life just to spare my wallet, but it's starting to look like I might. I already spent around $600 on her between vet visits and tests, and various baby/cat foods and medicines and pedialyte and such x_x

Stop taking her to the vet! They can't do anything you can't do... I really hope you don't put her down, it breaks my heart hearing of animals going down crying I understand that she has taken a lot of your money, but that is even more of a reason to keep her alive!

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
treebornkettlgrl

Stop taking her to the vet! They can't do anything you can't do... I really hope you don't put her down, it breaks my heart hearing of animals going down crying I understand that she has taken a lot of your money, but that is even more of a reason to keep her alive!

Yeh, once the meds she's on wear off, I'm gonna give her a little time to see if she can recover herself. As long as we can sustain her enough to keep going, HOPEFULLY she'll be able to get over whatever it is.
If she gets real bad, I'm gonna have to put her out of her misery, but right now she doesn't seem in too bad a shape, as far as pain and suffering.

I don't like even THINKING about putting her down crying makes me wanna cry and run around freaking out. And I don't have the money for more expensive tests that wil probably reveal NOTHING.
So I'm gonna hope and pray and wish on everything that it's just a generally unserious bug and she just gets over it, and if she does, just cut my monetary losses and offer them to the cat health gods lol

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
Demon Chip
treebornkettlgrl

Yeh, once the meds she's on wear off, I'm gonna give her a little time to see if she can recover herself. As long as we can sustain her enough to keep going, HOPEFULLY she'll be able to get over whatever it is.
If she gets real bad, I'm gonna have to put her out of her misery, but right now she doesn't seem in too bad a shape, as far as pain and suffering.

I don't like even THINKING about putting her down crying makes me wanna cry and run around freaking out. And I don't have the money for more expensive tests that wil probably reveal NOTHING.
So I'm gonna hope and pray and wish on everything that it's just a generally unserious bug and she just gets over it, and if she does, just cut my monetary losses and offer them to the cat health gods lol

cry i'll be praying for her too... my cat and her are like sisters!

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
treebornkettlgrl

Thanks! She needs all the help she can get crying
I told her that if she doesn't get better and start eating and drinking on her own I have to take her back to the vet and they have to do more tests, and they'll probably tell me I have to put her down.
She ate a whole jar of baby food for me, albeit I had to spoon feed her lol I'm so proud of her.

Still, that's just one *VERY* small battle one. She still has to eat MORE, and more and more and WAY more, as well as switch to real cat food, as well as start drinking on her own, and with all that, KEEP IT DOWN. She seems to have a SMALL appetite at least, so I'm taking that as a good sign and hoping she can stomach the food and that her tummy gets stronger and less sensitive....
I'm FREAKING.
Technically I should take her back to the vet. They said if she wasn't much better by today she needs to come in and have more tests done, but since she SEEMS to have some sort of appetite, I'm holding out on the SLIM hope that it's just her weak, sore stomach that is keeping her from really eating and drinking like normal.
She hasn't *KNOCK ON COMPUTER!!! D: * thrown up since early Tues morning around 1 or so. So I'm REALLY hoping it was just that antibiotic the other place gave her, and that all the food and such stays down.

The other problem is that, although we haven't been feeding her THAT much and a majority of it was baby food, she hasn't pooped at all. Got a little gassy on the way to the vet, but nothing yet. HOPEFULLY it's just too little to rush out and it's working its way. She IS peeing which is good, but she needs to poop and pee regularly, start eating real food and drinking water on her own, AND keep it down. So many things crying

She's good for a few more days as she is now, since she is eating a BIT, and my friend has been doing a pretty good job of hydrating her, all things considered. Plus they gave me a fluids bag and my friend is a vet tech so she can give her fluids under the skin - but if she doesn't start improving more over the next few days, I'm gonna have to take her back crying and I really can't afford many more tests -_- and naturally putting her down is the ABSOLUTE last thing I want to consider... crying

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
Demon Chip
treebornkettlgrl

Thanks! She needs all the help she can get crying
I told her that if she doesn't get better and start eating and drinking on her own I have to take her back to the vet and they have to do more tests, and they'll probably tell me I have to put her down.
She ate a whole jar of baby food for me, albeit I had to spoon feed her lol I'm so proud of her.

Still, that's just one *VERY* small battle one. She still has to eat MORE, and more and more and WAY more, as well as switch to real cat food, as well as start drinking on her own, and with all that, KEEP IT DOWN. She seems to have a SMALL appetite at least, so I'm taking that as a good sign and hoping she can stomach the food and that her tummy gets stronger and less sensitive....
I'm FREAKING.
Technically I should take her back to the vet. They said if she wasn't much better by today she needs to come in and have more tests done, but since she SEEMS to have some sort of appetite, I'm holding out on the SLIM hope that it's just her weak, sore stomach that is keeping her from really eating and drinking like normal.
She hasn't *KNOCK ON COMPUTER!!! D: * thrown up since early Tues morning around 1 or so. So I'm REALLY hoping it was just that antibiotic the other place gave her, and that all the food and such stays down.

The other problem is that, although we haven't been feeding her THAT much and a majority of it was baby food, she hasn't pooped at all. Got a little gassy on the way to the vet, but nothing yet. HOPEFULLY it's just too little to rush out and it's working its way. She IS peeing which is good, but she needs to poop and pee regularly, start eating real food and drinking water on her own, AND keep it down. So many things crying

She's good for a few more days as she is now, since she is eating a BIT, and my friend has been doing a pretty good job of hydrating her, all things considered. Plus they gave me a fluids bag and my friend is a vet tech so she can give her fluids under the skin - but if she doesn't start improving more over the next few days, I'm gonna have to take her back crying and I really can't afford many more tests -_- and naturally putting her down is the ABSOLUTE last thing I want to consider... crying

*sends eating vibes her way*

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
treebornkettlgrl

*sends eating vibes her way*

I think they are working! She ate almost 3 jars of baby food.
Gotta go get more! :O hopefully she'll keep it up and then be able to change to more rich/real cat food!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff