Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How are you?

Great 0.27027027027027 27.0% [ 70 ]
Good 0.17760617760618 17.8% [ 46 ]
Okay 0.29343629343629 29.3% [ 76 ]
Poll 0.25868725868726 25.9% [ 67 ]
Total Votes:[ 259 ]

16birdie generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 485!

Anxious Explorer

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

16birdie generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 257!

Anxious Explorer

16birdie generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 63!

Anxious Explorer

16birdie generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 556!

Anxious Explorer

16birdie generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 138!

Anxious Explorer

16birdie generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 137!

Anxious Explorer

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
see you all tomorrow 4laugh

Cluttered Emoter

41,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Jules The Cute
iheartshrooms
Jules The Cute
iheartshrooms
Jules The Cute
iheartshrooms

Hello and good morning 3nodding

how are you? biggrin

I was super tired, but now im doing pretty good

Well that's good to hear!
I just got off work, and boy do my feet hurt.

oh man, do i know that feeling >.<; did u relax and chill the rest of the day?

Oh yeah I didhaha.
I just got off work again.Somuch work!
oh wow. ive been getting a lot of time off work. requested days off, holidays, and my boss had surgery. Its nice to have days off, but it sucks for my paychecks >.<

Asylum v2's King

Perfect Conversationalist

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
sicK pandaH
Tanker 2005
sicK pandaH
Tanker 2005
sicK pandaH
Tanker 2005

Oh I agree, Being 28 and her turning 30 in December, we are ready to settle down and find that special someone we can spend the rest of our lives with. Hopefully, that will be me and her forever!

~11,186~

Hahah, better time than any! I think if people have been friends for that long and/or semi-known one or the other had feelings for that long, they're right.
I'm hoping for you as well! cat_3nodding

Thank you very much 3nodding We are both really happy. We are thinking that in a year she can move in with me at my current place. It would be amazing and we just want to make sure things continue to go as great as they have been 3nodding

~11,197~

You're very welcome! And that would be pretty neat!~ =3
And who knows, maybe y'all will end up feeling great enough that you'll move in together sooner!~ x33

That is very true 3nodding We love each other dearly and are just happy with each other. I know for sure that we will be together forever as long as we keep going like we are. We have had the occasional arguments but that is expected in healthy relationships 3nodding

~11.202~

Well, they do say that the feeling only lasts that way for a year, after that, it's all dependent. So I really do wish the best for y'all! And hope that you do stay together longer. Much, much longer! I'm sure you will. cat_3nodding

Thank you very much 3nodding She is actually over until Monday evening so that is seven days and six nights but if you wanna go by the time it is six days 3nodding We love each other very much and are always working on being to become better in our relationship and ourselves. Things are great 4laugh

~11,255~
removed outdated affiliate

Asylum v2's King

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
Jules The Cute
Tanker 2005
Jules The Cute
Tanker 2005
Jules The Cute

That's great! Congrats on the new place and good luck at work. I work tonight 3:30-11 haha.

That isnt a terrible shift 3nodding I am working an 8 hour shift obviously, Wednesday 7 hour shift and then another 8 hour shift come Friday then off for the weekend 3nodding

~11,226~

No,I don't mind it. My shifts are usually 5-7 hours. Friday I work 9 hours with no break though and I'm not looking forward to that lol.

That has really gotta suck sad I am ******** pissed off at my mom right now. She is bitching that I sleep in too much and that i go to bed too late. I tried telling her that I usually work late and dont usually get off work until 10-midnight and it is 20 minute drive home and then take my meds which usually knocks me out by 130am the latest and then i wake up around noon-130pm! I am so ******** frustrated sad

~11,228~

Oh wow, that's quite rude of her.

Well the good thing is that my mom understands my position now. I am worried about adjusting my meds and whatnot to help me sleep cause the current combination has been helping me since 2008. My mom and I settled things and she is no longer mad at me and we both ended up apologizing to each other 3nodding So it is all good 3nodding

~11,256~

Cluttered Emoter

41,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
and bedtime. night thread

Asylum v2's King

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
Rayca
heart 3254
Tanker 2005
Rayca
Tanker 2005
Rayca
gaia_kittenstar 3247

It was, I hope this never happens again. It might just have been a combination because of the infection and low blood pressure... but who knows. Tomorrow I get the results of my blood test. We will see.

Yay for a great weekend, friends and girlfriend is the best way to spend it. Did you do anything special? And for the busy week sadly they come around from time to time, but busy weeks are usually followed by nicely spend free time wink

The only thing we did special is go to my buddies house for the WWE PPV. Hopefully nothing bad comes up in your blood test. Hopefully, I will have a relaxing weekend as I have recently moved as I am sure I have told you. I am hoping to have a relaxing no plans weekend except for church. We will see if that ever happens xd

Also, I love your entry for the fall avatar theme contest. As much as I love mine, I see yours winning. 3nodding Hopefully, I will place second or third 3nodding

~11,225~

Oh WWE, I haven't watched that in forever, would be funny to see it again some time.
And yes, you told me about the move smile Than I hope the wish of your no-plan-weekend will come true. Those are awesome. After a stressful time I had one of those, the funny thing is frends asked if I wanted to go out ad do stuff, but I waas like "nope, I will not leave my home, I got yummy food planed and lot's of doing nothing" hihi

That sounds like a lot of fun 3nodding My girlfriend wants to come over every weekend so I pick her up for the weekend.

~11,229~

Sometimes I just need time to myself, as much as I love my friends and family, if I don't get some time alone to recharge it stresses me out. By now the know and understand it smile

Yeah, from time to time I need my alone time, and everyone honors it 3nodding So my life is good 3nodding

~11,257~

Asylum v2's King

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
LanXiaoYu
gaia_angelleft 355
Tanker 2005
LanXiaoYu
gaia_angelleft 352
Tanker 2005
LanXiaoYu
gaia_angelleft 350
Tanker 2005

*hugs back* Don't get me wrong, I love my parents with all my heart and am very blessed to have them in my life. But as you said, they can test us from time to time gonk

~11,233~

I love my parents to death but... they visited me a couple of weeks ago.. not staying long, just like 5 days.. and damn.. these 5 days involved a lot of testing >___<

Yes I love my parents to death too. I actually just got off the phone with my mom a little bit ago and we are cool again. I am honestly scared about changing my medication combination cause it has been working extremely well since I started getting better back in 2008.

What I mean by that is that I have bipolar and Aspergers which is a form of very mild autism and I was at a point in my life that I didnt give a s**t about anyone or who I hurt. Then I got into a progressive group home and then an apartment program for people with mental illnesses I ended up graduating completely in less then FIVE years!

I hold to records for that company on graduating out and never going to a psychiatric hospital for even observation or being locked up in jail!

I was only in the group home for a year and two months then move to the apartment program. I graduated out of that November 2013! I am proud of myself and am scared about going backwards in my mental health. You know what I mean?

wow.. that sounds like a really good job.. damn..
and yeah I can understand being afraid of falling back into such a bad place. *hugs*
but why do you have to change your medication? I mean if the one you're taking now works well... why change it?

and I'm off to bed now, but I reply to you tomorrow. ^^

Have a great night! As for changing my meds, the reasoning is because I can never STAY asleep. That is the issue. Cause then that causes me to not be able to wake up at a decent time sad

~11,244~

ah I see... hmm... okay that is tricky then...
could you try out new medication and if that doesn't work switch back to the old one?

My folks suggested talking to my psychiatrist too see about ZZZQuil and whatnot. So, I think i am gonna call in the morning 3nodding

~11,258~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces