Total Votes:[ 395 ]

Sparkly Poster

` n e k e n e k e
breezy27
` n e k e n e k e
breezy27
` n e k e n e k e
breezy27
Oh nice! My bestie is a photographer as well, but she doesn't do much work with it yet.

Oh?
I'd love to see her work smile

| If the pizzaman truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? |
| . 1 8 . 5 1 3 . |
I'm pretty sure she has mostly done portraits with family and friends so far. She is just finishing up school.

Oh cool!

| If the pizzaman truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? |
| . 1 8 . 5 2 2 . |
Yeah.

I hate portraits actually.
Photographing them.
x.x;;

| . 1 8 . 5 3 1 . |
I'm pretty sure she likes other stuff as well, most of what she has done has been for assignments.
Her favorite is probably doing photographs of her new niece lol. She adores her.

IRL Sex Symbol

15,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
` n e k e n e k e
-Miss_Winry_Rockbell_FMA-
` n e k e n e k e
` n e k e n e k e

OH?!?!?! That would be exciting!!! We might go to a bonfire. =3

A bonfire!
Hope it was fun!
You know I like fire!

| . 1 8 . 3 8 5 . |

It ended up raining. xD LOL, so we didn't even go.

O.O
Sads.

It's raining here now.
-sads-.

| . 1 8 . 4 9 9 . |

Awww, you no likey the rain?!?!? D:

Not when Im cold sad

| . 1 8 . 5 2 7 . |

You should hide under your pile of dogs anf make them warm you up. xD

| . 1 8 . 5 3 4 . |
` n e k e n e k e
` n e k e n e k e

It ended up raining. xD LOL, so we didn't even go.

O.O
Sads.

It's raining here now.
-sads-.

| . 1 8 . 4 9 9 . |

Awww, you no likey the rain?!?!? D:

Not when Im cold sad

| . 1 8 . 5 2 7 . |

You should hide under your pile of dogs anf make them warm you up. xD

I should.
-whistles at them-
xD

| . 1 8 . 5 3 5 . |

Sparkly Poster

breezy27
` n e k e n e k e
breezy27
` n e k e n e k e
breezy27
I'm pretty sure she has mostly done portraits with family and friends so far. She is just finishing up school.

Oh cool!

| . 1 8 . 5 2 2 . |
Yeah.

Photographing them.
x.x;;

| . 1 8 . 5 3 1 . |
I'm pretty sure she likes other stuff as well, most of what she has done has been for assignments.
Her favorite is probably doing photographs of her new niece lol. She adores her.

Haha
Im guilty of that too.
x.x;;

| . 1 8 . 5 3 6 . |
xXMCRAngel2107Xx
` n e k e n e k e
xXMCRAngel2107Xx
` n e k e n e k e

| . 1 8 . 5 2 5 . |

User Image

EEEEEE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| . 1 8 . 5 2 8 . |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BAHAHAHA.
Oh gawd.

| . 1 8 . 5 3 7 . |

| . 1 8 . 5 3 8 . |

| . 1 8 . 5 3 9 . |

Asylum v2's King

Perfect Conversationalist

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
breezy27
Tanker 2005
breezy27

Hey there, havent been on in a while cause of work and whatnot. How have you been?

~7817~
I'm doing okayish. How about you?

I am doing well thanks. Been really busy lately due to work and family stuff. 3nodding I finally have a week where I dont have to go in before 5pm the except for Friday which is a 2-6 shift and that isnt bad 3nodding

~7822~

| . 1 8 . 5 4 0 . |

Sparkly Poster

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Tanker 2005
iiilullaby-katie
Tanker 2005
iiilullaby-katie
Tanker 2005
iiilullaby-katie
good. I got the job!

Awesome! Congrats 4laugh

~7789~
its very disorganized there

Just curious, what do you think of my avatar? I am concerned that the black outfit doesnt fit well with the fire behind me. I do have a three optional background look. Should I try those?

~7809~
I like the one you have now.
I don't ever use backgrounds on my own avi's though, so I never really have an opinion on them

I just changed it to a black and white background. I think it looks better. What about you?

~7814~
it looks good!

Sparkly Poster

` n e k e n e k e
breezy27
` n e k e n e k e
breezy27
` n e k e n e k e
breezy27

Oh cool!

| . 1 8 . 5 2 2 . |
Yeah.

Photographing them.
x.x;;

| . 1 8 . 5 3 1 . |

Haha
Im guilty of that too.
x.x;;

| . 1 8 . 5 3 6 . |
Must have some cuties around then 3nodding

Sparkly Poster

Tanker 2005
breezy27
Tanker 2005
breezy27

Hey there, havent been on in a while cause of work and whatnot. How have you been?

~7817~
I'm doing okayish. How about you?

I am doing well thanks. Been really busy lately due to work and family stuff. 3nodding I finally have a week where I dont have to go in before 5pm the except for Friday which is a 2-6 shift and that isnt bad 3nodding

~7822~
That sounds good. I haven't been working much lately. I've been getting a ton of call ins that they don't need to take because it hasn't been busy enough. I'm hoping sales pick up soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff