Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How are you?

Great 0.27123287671233 27.1% [ 99 ]
Good 0.1972602739726 19.7% [ 72 ]
Okay 0.27945205479452 27.9% [ 102 ]
Poll 0.25205479452055 25.2% [ 92 ]
Total Votes:[ 365 ]

| If the pizzaman truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? |
| . 1 8 . 4 8 4 . |

Romantic Millionaire

8,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
` n e k e n e k e
Peyton Marie Sawyer
` n e k e n e k e
Peyton Marie Sawyer
` n e k e n e k e
Peyton Marie Sawyer
ninja

-waves-

| If the pizzaman truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? |
| . 1 8 . 3 5 5 . |
Hey! How are you? Sorry, I randomly vanished!

No need to apologize.
In the summer I'm on once a week.
But I get super busy sad

I'm good, just busy!

| . 1 8 . 3 8 4 . |
I know that feeling! It's like the sun creates all manner of things you must do!

Its like.
Wedding and engagement season.
So as a photographer I am sooo busy.

| . 1 8 . 4 0 1 . |
Ah I can imagine!!

| . 1 8 . 4 8 5 . |

LaVieEstBelle12's Husband

Profitable Tycoon

` n e k e n e k e
The Infamous Manny-kun
` n e k e n e k e
The Infamous Manny-kun
` n e k e n e k e

I am indeed.
xD

| . 1 8 . 3 8 8 . |
But that's okay, because you are a fantastic special person :3

....Really?
-happy hug-

| . 1 8 . 4 3 8 . |
Yes you are <3 *hugs tight*

-squishes-
hehe, thanks!

| . 1 8 . 4 7 9 . |
You don't have to thank me. It's the truth.

| . 1 8 . 4 8 6 . |

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peyton Marie Sawyer
` n e k e n e k e
Peyton Marie Sawyer
` n e k e n e k e
Peyton Marie Sawyer
Hey! How are you? Sorry, I randomly vanished!

No need to apologize.
In the summer I'm on once a week.
But I get super busy sad

I'm good, just busy!

| . 1 8 . 3 8 4 . |
I know that feeling! It's like the sun creates all manner of things you must do!

Its like.
Wedding and engagement season.
So as a photographer I am sooo busy.

| . 1 8 . 4 0 1 . |
Ah I can imagine!!

Hahaha
Yeah.
Crazy time.

| . 1 8 . 4 8 6 . |
The Infamous Manny-kun
` n e k e n e k e
The Infamous Manny-kun
` n e k e n e k e
The Infamous Manny-kun
` n e k e n e k e

I am indeed.
xD

| . 1 8 . 3 8 8 . |
But that's okay, because you are a fantastic special person :3

....Really?
-happy hug-

| . 1 8 . 4 3 8 . |
Yes you are <3 *hugs tight*

-squishes-
hehe, thanks!

| . 1 8 . 4 7 9 . |
You don't have to thank me. It's the truth.

<3
So sweet.

| . 1 8 . 4 8 7 . |

Sparkly Kitten

` n e k e n e k e
DevilMinakoChan
` n e k e n e k e
DevilMinakoChan

Hello!

| . 1 8 . 4 3 1 . |

I guess Neke forgot that I'm 3 people!

I forgot the third, yes. lol.
Sorry!

| . 1 8 . 4 8 4 . |

Whats really funny is only you and Breezy are the only ones in here to acknowledge I'm a male while everyone else still thinks I'm female.. It doesn't bother me though.. I have long hair in reality so when I'm with the fiancee, it looks weird sometimes.. Hey, not all guys look right with short hair and I was a wrestler..

| . 1 8 . 4 8 8 . |

BBL, all.

| . 1 8 . 4 8 9 . |

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Asylum v2's King

Perfect Conversationalist

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
dgradient2
Tanker 2005
dgradient2
Tanker 2005
dgradient2

12:10 for me - just after noon. So I need to get back to work now. But we can talk when you get back.

Hey there, I am home 3nodding I was looking for an apartment with a friend for a one bedroom for myself. My friend suggested calling my buddy to see if he wanted to tag along and we ended up talking about moving in together and it turns out that we are going to share an apartment together cause it will be cheaper. Plus we get along great so that is a goo thing 3nodding

~7781~
That sounds really cool. I dread the idea of trying to find a new place for myself one day. I need more friends. 3nodding

Yeah the rent for the current place I am in is way to expensive for me. It's bullshit sad

~7786~
Yeah, renting's a challenge, and from what I've read about McDonald's they don't pay above minimum wage for the most part.
I like living alone, but it would be a lot cheaper if I could go in with a group like I did in college. Boy, some of those housemates were weird. But entertaining weird. Most of the time. rolleyes

Well I have been living on my own and it can get lonely. And as we both said it is expensive. The cool thing is about my buddy that I moving in with (his name is Brian) we have known each other for quite a while. He used to be a client of mine in the mental health clinic I worked at. He left me when I had turned in my two weeks notice and once I officially left, we started hanging out and then of course the whole apartment thing came up 3nodding

~7781~

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Asylum v2's King

Perfect Conversationalist

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
WhereWhoMe
Tanker 2005
WhereWhoMe
Tanker 2005
WhereWhoMe
I'm doing well. Sorry, did I loose our other conversation? Trying to get a schedule down, and clean... Just signed up for the gym today, so we'll see how long I'll go... the fact that there is a montly fee is hopefully enogh incentive to keep me motivated. sweatdrop -19559-

I do believe that we did lose our last conversation sweatdrop As for getting a schedule down is the same for me. Luckily, I dont work until 5pm both tomorrow and wednesday and not until 6pm Thursday. I work 11-7 Friday and am considering going out with my friends to the bar to shoot pull and whatnot. It should be fun 3nodding

~7736~
Sounds like fun. Pool (well I'm assuming you might play pool)? I kind of miss playing. *sigh* I didn't realize how much fun it was when I had access to one almost daily when I was younger. -19568-

Yeah it is fun. I am not that great at it but I am looking forward to it 3nodding

~7742~
I thought I was an ok player, till I went out with my firned.... I lost count of how many times the ball jumped off the table. gonk -19584-

rofl that can be the fun part though wink So what else is new with you?

~7782~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces