Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How are you?

Great 0.27088607594937 27.1% [ 107 ]
Good 0.19746835443038 19.7% [ 78 ]
Okay 0.27594936708861 27.6% [ 109 ]
Poll 0.25569620253165 25.6% [ 101 ]
Total Votes:[ 395 ]

| If the pizzaman truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? |
| . 1 8 . 4 7 4 . |

LaVieEstBelle12's Husband

Profitable Tycoon

` n e k e n e k e
The Infamous Manny-kun
` n e k e n e k e
The Infamous Manny-kun
` n e k e n e k e

Lies.
I don't mind cleaning wink

| If the pizzaman truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? |
| . 1 8 . 3 5 4 . |
lol you are a special case my dear

I am indeed.
xD

| . 1 8 . 3 8 8 . |
But that's okay, because you are a fantastic special person :3

....Really?
-happy hug-

| . 1 8 . 4 3 8 . |
Yes you are <3 *hugs tight*

| . 1 8 . 4 7 5 . |

| . 1 8 . 4 7 6 . |

| . 1 8 . 4 7 7 . |

| . 1 8 . 4 7 8 . |
The Infamous Manny-kun
` n e k e n e k e
The Infamous Manny-kun
` n e k e n e k e
The Infamous Manny-kun
` n e k e n e k e

Lies.
I don't mind cleaning wink

| . 1 8 . 3 5 4 . |
lol you are a special case my dear

I am indeed.
xD

| . 1 8 . 3 8 8 . |
But that's okay, because you are a fantastic special person :3

....Really?
-happy hug-

| . 1 8 . 4 3 8 . |
Yes you are <3 *hugs tight*

-squishes-
hehe, thanks!

| . 1 8 . 4 7 9 . |

| . 1 8 . 4 8 0 . |

Feline Star

` n e k e n e k e
JezebelBlood
` n e k e n e k e
JezebelBlood
` n e k e n e k e
JezebelBlood

I'm not worried about being burned on this site.. Its not reality for me anyways.. As long as my daughter is happy and healthy, thats all that matters to me.. Mika can have my Gaia accounts for all I care..

Haha I just mean I don't share info in general.
Not just on this site.

| . 1 8 . 3 2 5 . |

I only shared info on this site, nowhere else.. But like I said, my accounts don't mean much anymore.. My daughter? A whole different thing.. Been thinking of quitting this site again cause I'd rather spend time with her.. Though I still wanna finish my quest first..

Can you not do both?
-curious-

| . 1 8 . 3 3 9 . |

I could.. But then I'm realizing that being online is a waste of time sometimes.. My fiancee is always saying that..

Oh I see.
I think it depends on what you do online.
A lot of things in life are a waste of time; its how you feel about it that matters.

| . 1 8 . 3 8 7 . |

Life is a waste of time in general.. Though you can spend your time sitting on your a** online or you can spend your time doing other things.. I'm just barely getting out of the shock that ske kept a kid she intended to abort.. Me? A father? 5th times a charm for me, I was starting to think I was cursed cause of all the bad that happened whenever someone I was with got pregnant.. I just don't know how I feel about online anymore.. My purpose used to be to watch WWE PPV's for free.. But since we got the Network, no use in watching live streams anymore..
🙈🙉🙊💩💩💩

Sparkly Kitten

` n e k e n e k e
DevilMinakoChan

Hello!

| . 1 8 . 4 3 1 . |

I guess Neke forgot that I'm 3 people!

| . 1 8 . 4 8 1 . |

| . 1 8 . 4 8 2 . |
JezebelBlood
` n e k e n e k e
JezebelBlood
` n e k e n e k e
JezebelBlood

I only shared info on this site, nowhere else.. But like I said, my accounts don't mean much anymore.. My daughter? A whole different thing.. Been thinking of quitting this site again cause I'd rather spend time with her.. Though I still wanna finish my quest first..

Can you not do both?
-curious-

| . 1 8 . 3 3 9 . |

I could.. But then I'm realizing that being online is a waste of time sometimes.. My fiancee is always saying that..

Oh I see.
I think it depends on what you do online.
A lot of things in life are a waste of time; its how you feel about it that matters.

| . 1 8 . 3 8 7 . |

Life is a waste of time in general.. Though you can spend your time sitting on your a** online or you can spend your time doing other things.. I'm just barely getting out of the shock that ske kept a kid she intended to abort.. Me? A father? 5th times a charm for me, I was starting to think I was cursed cause of all the bad that happened whenever someone I was with got pregnant.. I just don't know how I feel about online anymore.. My purpose used to be to watch WWE PPV's for free.. But since we got the Network, no use in watching live streams anymore..

Thats a negative outlook.
I prefer to think life in a positive light.

| . 1 8 . 4 8 3 . |
DevilMinakoChan
` n e k e n e k e
DevilMinakoChan

Hello!

| . 1 8 . 4 3 1 . |

I guess Neke forgot that I'm 3 people!

I forgot the third, yes. lol.
Sorry!

| . 1 8 . 4 8 4 . |

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces