Good 0.19950738916256 20.0% [ 81 ]
Okay 0.27339901477833 27.3% [ 111 ]
Poll 0.25862068965517 25.9% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Butterfly Bumps
WhereWhoMe
Butterfly Bumps
WhereWhoMe
I can't remember, do you want page gold? You get 2mil for posting on page 212,455
I think I should stop... I've gotten a couple already. sweatdrop I really should take not of which page is a gold giveaway page. Thanks though.
We have a lot of gold for this event. And most of the pages with ful post prizes have only 2-5 separate posters lol. Often people who don't want the gold. So don't worry about it. I'm running out of ways to get rid of the gold.
Well, if you are trying to get rid of it, I don't mind getting a little closer to some wishlist items. I just though that there might be other people around who haven't won any. -4576-

Friendly Hellraiser

WhereWhoMe
Butterfly Bumps
WhereWhoMe
Butterfly Bumps
WhereWhoMe
I can't remember, do you want page gold? You get 2mil for posting on page 212,455
I think I should stop... I've gotten a couple already. sweatdrop I really should take not of which page is a gold giveaway page. Thanks though.
We have a lot of gold for this event. And most of the pages with ful post prizes have only 2-5 separate posters lol. Often people who don't want the gold. So don't worry about it. I'm running out of ways to get rid of the gold.
Well, if you are trying to get rid of it, I don't mind getting a little closer to some wishlist items. I just though that there might be other people around who haven't won any. -4576-
There is enough for everyone. But that's sweet of you.

-Butterfly-

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Butterfly Bumps
Hi, again all of you posted on a page prize page. Since none of you want the gold how about you give me the name of someone you want it to go to?

I have no clue who to give it to. The only people I've gotten to know are regulars here, and it seems like most of them don't want money for bumping... sorry, I'm kind of pathetic at getting to know people. sweatdrop
dgradient
Butterfly Bumps
Hi, again all of you posted on a page prize page. Since none of you want the gold how about you give me the name of someone you want it to go to?

I have no clue who to give it to. The only people I've gotten to know are regulars here, and it seems like most of them don't want money for bumping... sorry, I'm kind of pathetic at getting to know people. sweatdrop
*hugs*

IRL Sex Symbol

15,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
WhereWhoMe
-Miss_Winry_Rockbell_FMA-
emotion_awesome
HIIIII!!!! -4575-

Oh hiiiiiii there!!! <3
1sonicgate
WhereWhoMe
Butterfly Bumps
WhereWhoMe
Butterfly Bumps
WhereWhoMe
There is enough for everyone. But that's sweet of you.

-Butterfly-
Maybe it is because I don't usually get the prizes most of the time? sweatdrop -4578-
WhereWhoMe
emotion_awesome
HIIIII!!!! -4575-

Oh hiiiiiii there!!! <3
A black and white avi. Very nice. 3nodding How are you doing? I catch up by reading your statuses most of the time. -4679-
There has to be a tool or something that will help me keep my post counter accurate... emotion_facepalm -4580-

Friendly Hellraiser

WhereWhoMe
Maybe it is because I don't usually get the prizes most of the time? sweatdrop -4578-
That helps since it adds up from all of you lol. But there's plenty for the fun of everyone.

Lavish Loiterer

Butterfly Bumps
dgradient
Mae Lovelyn
Eaten by a Monster

Raining Miroku. Just message him first explaining that it's free gold that I want to give him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff