Total Votes:[ 1121 ]

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
You pick out someone that does a lot of those meetups
CLEARLY.

Mega Lunatic

I don't see why it's out of the realm of possibility that someone would just talk to a bunch of people, and as soon as they figure out that someone is likely to be missed or otherwise not a good mark, drop contact

Also what if they are just browsing yard sale listings, not contacting the person but showing up at their house, and then killing all the people who are selling all their belongings to start a new life in Secaucus/India/North Dakota/Guatemala and then everyone just thinks they dropped contact because of distance, it's the perfect plan.

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Can you tell that they do many meetups(qm) It's anonymous until you engage in dialogue.

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

Anonymous VPNs and emails exist, for free and for real cheap... so do prepaid cellphones, and never rule out computers at the public library -- again, industrious vs lazy, which, in this case, really wouldn't take that much; it would be more about the patience and how long they spend picking out just the right victim.

Shade

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mark Twain 100
This is totally off topic buut I recently came into a lot of gold and I have really no idea what to with it so I'M GOING TO MAKE COSPLAY AVATARS; the Nac Mac Feegle is only the beginning; good thing I've got all those zomg mules hanging around, heheh.

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
But what, good chap, is the color of magic(qm).

Capitalist

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
I imagine it goes something like this: In life, as in breakfast cereal, it is always best to read the instructions on the box.

Shade

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mark Twain 100
Ach(ep) the wee big hag coul' set ye straight on whats what color, bigjob.

Heart Seeker

10,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
The US public library computers are anything BUT anonymous. razz

Shade

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mark Twain 100
(Haha, what happened(qm))

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

At my library, all you need is a library card number to log on to one of the time-limited computers, and those aren't hard to come by -- people are careless; but yeah, there are easier ways to hide yourself without ever leaving home... honestly, easiest to just stalk and grab, but you don't get the spread that CL opens you up to

I'd imagine a killer setting up a meet/greet and standing that person up, but watching from a distance and following that person home, then stalking for a couple of months to set up time/distance of his/her last correspondence with the victim in case location can actually be traced even with using anonymous static IPs; this would also help confirm the victims' set patterns of behavior (especially if they continue to meet others through craigslist)... as a twist, my killer is a lobster mutant.

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
So much pressure.

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I just got a Leather Collar with Cross and it reminded me of a time when people would quest for weeks to afford it.

Heart Seeker

10,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ah, but I've had a bit of intimate experience with the code that is on those machines;

Everything you do on them is logged, per machine and time(which is also linked to the multiple camera stations that watch the public computers;

Sure, you can get someone's card number, but there will still be logs of you on the security feeds that are linked to the time of the activities;

Not secure or anonymous. razz

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

A minor disguise might help... or you could get really good at using a makeup brush. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff