Welcome to Gaia! ::

How about most of the body?I need the machetes to be in the picture..xD..lol, Ill pay for most of it if I must.^^
xD; Okay. Half Body , then? Doesn't really make a difference to me
-nod- sounds good to me.^^
It sounds like you guys are pretty decided on it, but I would be willing to do dual bust shots if you decide to change your minds. smile
I think we're set..right?o.O
Guh, my acid reflex is bothering me again..x.x dammit..
Half Body is good =P. I tried to diff away from last one you drew me. because I have plans for another time ;3 But I'll wait a while till that

i completey and utterly adore your art.
just to make things clear, would you be willing to do fanart if i provided reference pictures? n.n;
Looks nice..and good..xD
I shall change mine back to uber evil psychotic machete wielder of doom..xD
Ko-chan, How much would the end result be? So I know how much down payment to do.
Ah, Well i got to pick up a friend from her house, going to the movies. I'll be back later. Sorry

Bye Everybody <3
Here is the picture to use on the Duel picture Ko-chan^^
User Image
L u s t `
Ko-chan, How much would the end result be? So I know how much down payment to do.

Ahh, sorry - I'm distracted by Machete's other commission. xd I'm inking it now, so...

Anyway, a 2-person colored partial body pic would be 23k. It's up to you how you want to split that. smile

-x Skele x-
i completey and utterly adore your art.
just to make things clear, would you be willing to do fanart if i provided reference pictures? n.n;

Mmmmmaaaaaaybe. I'm happy to do fanart, but it kind of depends on what of. I'm not very good at some characters/styles. If you tell me what it is I can let you know. 3nodding

And now dinner's done, so I gotta go eat! See you guys in a bit! heart
to put it bluntly, it involves a dashing man in a suit. Ref 1 Ref 2

i just wanted to check and see whether or not you would be happy enough to do a full body, coloured, couple art of The Master and my avatar. enjoy your meal though. n.n; <3
I can certainly try. smile How about I add you to the list, sketch it out and see what I think of the result? You don't have to give me any down payment, and I'll let you know what I think when I'm done and send you the sketch for approval. Sound okay?

Really going now. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces