xd It's totally okay! Thanks!!
Cha cha, Im so excited I cant wait for the next-seizure-
Oh, haha. I assume you want another fullbody one? xd
Yes yes, and colored please^^ Dont forget the psychotic and craziness^^
whee I'll try!
-squeel- Im sure it'll come out just awesomely.^^
xd

I think I'm going to request again too. Your art style is so addictive =P

Congrats Btw! I noticed you've wanted that headpiece alot when I looked at your profile xD
L u s t `

I think I'm going to request again too. Your art style is so addictive =P

Aw, I'd love to do a picture of your avatar again. whee I had so much fun drawing it!

L u s t `

Congrats Btw! I noticed you've wanted that headpiece alot when I looked at your profile xD

Thanks! I'm really excited to have it. I want to post everywhere to show it off. xd
!! I'm so happy that you had fun. Art comes out better when the artist enjoys doing it. =P

OMG! I have the ultimate idea. Good Vs. Evil Like I'd pay for 2 fullbodys together...Yeah. And have it like an added character. Could I do that? I'll willingly pay the price and also tip =P
I would be willing to pay for half, maybe my avatar could be the evilness?-evil/cute giggle-
Sure, you could do that. heart My price list includes the cost of a 2nd character for partial body and full body shots, so take a look and see what you think~
That would be pretty damn sweet..^^
Okay, This has to be thought out very throughfully. Hmm, How would it be done. *ponders* xD
I don't know, maybe something like back to back or half and half of a headshot?-shrug-
Okay, How about this arrangement. Like Bust Shots? Good Vs. Evil? Back To Back?

Ko-chan, Would you accept duel bust shots? Cause in your prices, it's doesnt list additional characters. So I wanted to ask.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff