Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kijo Kyoukan's Husband

Romantic Trader

Acuzio is powered by four H for hatred batteries. Humanity in my eyes is a failure as a living being. *shrug*
What are your reasons for feeling this Acuzio?

Kijo Kyoukan's Husband

Romantic Trader

Every human I'm forced to deal with in my life makes me want to kill the lot of you. However that may be because I live in a redneck town full of morons who find remote locks for a car a "gift from gawd"
XD I would go crazy if faced with that. Perhaps look wider than the people in your area and those on these thread. Perhaps think about early Homo sapiens and the amazing achievement they made. We are the evidence that they survived the events that nature had thrown at them long enough to mate and to pass on those all important genes. We are very successful for the now and we have not been around for long (as a species) and individually we are around for an even smaller amount of time so why not grab life by the nuts and get on with it in a way which you enjoy.
Wow, Bettie. That was very well said. *nod*
sweatdrop Biologist. Thanks.
This post was made by Kitti3luvr.User Image

[ Hello Betteh.
and Acuzio who seems pissed. ]

User Image
Hi Kitti. How are you today? As for Acuzio - he like all of us is only human and is having one of many bad days that plague our lives.

Kijo Kyoukan's Husband

Romantic Trader

I've tried for years and I seem to only find more people I want to kill...
Acuzio Bladester
I've tried for years and I seem to only find more people I want to kill...

[ Tis saddens me.

@Betteh: I am FABULOUS. And you?]

User Image
Acuzio - And me? How old are you?
Acuzio Bladester
Every human I'm forced to deal with in my life makes me want to kill the lot of you. However that may be because I live in a redneck town full of morons who find remote locks for a car a "gift from gawd"
Thank god I thought I was the onlyone who had to put up with that s**t.
Kitti- I am OK thank you. Could be better, but could be a lot worse. I have got all my music on my new laptop now but got hardly any work done today >_<
-glomps Kitti and huggles her-
Hey hey
Lyssy the Scorpio
-glomps Kitti and huggles her-
Hey hey

[ ~Ish glomped~
Hello person I added and barely know. XD

@Betteh: That's good and bad. And If you were talking to me, I'm 16. .]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit