Welcome to Gaia! ::

With 2007 being a very, very good year in anime with anime wonderful series comming out such as Lucky Star and Gurren Lagan, and far too many others to list. What was in your opinion the best of 2007?

For me personelly with not having seen all that came out this year though having seen alot of it, enjoyed Dennou Coil the most. Having been I actually liked the animation and the story was better then decent, and I really liked Isako. Plus the glasses where cool.
I'm gonna go with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
Viokni

Same unless I could go with the one episode that was aire of Macross Frontier then it would be tough just because the second I watched episode one of Frontier I was hooked unlike GL which took me a few episodes.
Yuldo
Viokni

Same unless I could go with the one episode that was aire of Macross Frontier then it would be tough just because the second I watched episode one of Frontier I was hooked unlike GL which took me a few episodes.

Aye, though pretty hard to judge a series on one episode I know what you mean in getting hooked in one episode. I still need to see Macross Frontier's first episode. -.-

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Devil May Cry, Naruto Shippuuden, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Saikano, NANA, & others
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya...most definately.... biggrin
I'm between Dennou Coil and El Cazador. I guess both.
User ImageBleach ^^ xd
Death Note and Bleach heart
ones I look foward to most are Gundam 00 and Clannad.
Naruto,Bleach and One Piece xd
Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kishi and Shakugan no Shana Second are two good ones starting in 2007
Chrono Crusade was awesome. 4laugh
deathnote ...
deathnote!

naruto shippuuden!...

and Ouran highschool host club!

i'm looking forward to gundam 00 as well...

can't wait to watch it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces