Slavery 0.21140350877193 21.1% [ 241 ]
Adventure 0.10087719298246 10.1% [ 115 ]
Action 0.07719298245614 7.7% [ 88 ]
Romance 0.45964912280702 46.0% [ 524 ]
Other 0.15087719298246 15.1% [ 172 ]
Total Votes:[ 1140 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 ... 244 245 246 > »|

Hilarious Lunatic

It was the night of Olivia’s 7th birthday. She had just been put to bed after a long day of playing Princess at her birthday party, and now she was happily curled up with her Pikachu pillow, the one thing she needed to go to sleep; some kids had a safety blanket, she had her Pikachu. After a couple of hours of a deep and peaceful sleep, Olivia was violently shaken awake. Confused, she looked up at her mother’s worried face, “Mama?” As her mother lifter her up, Olivia became aware of a loud banging coming from downstairs, it sounded like her father was throwing things around, and breaking them at that. “Mama, what’s going on?” Olivia’s mother did not respond immediately, instead she carried her daughter towards the window seat in her bedroom, fumbling around with one hand along the floor hidden by a bright purple shaggy rug. After what felt like a lifetime, the top of the seat popped open, revealing a space large enough for Olivia to lie down in.
Okay baby, I need you to be brave for me and go in here. You can’t make any noise, and don’t come out until someone comes for you.
Olivia peered inside, noticing strange drawings and words covering the inside of the window seat. “Mama I’m scared.” She whispered as she was lowered inside.
I know honey, but you have to be brave. I love you so so much.” She planted a kiss on her daughters head, smiling sadly as she replaced the top of the seat, leaving Olivia to clutch her Pikachu in the pitch black.
After a few torturous moments, Olivia thought she heard her father’s muffled voice and then her mothers scream, swiftly followed with the sound of someone falling to the floor.
It was the night of Olivia’s 7th birthday.
And the night her parents were killed.

-10 Years Later-

User ImageOlivia was woken by her Aunt pulling the duvet from her bed, “You can’t be late today, you need to make a good impression, so get yourself out of bed right now!” Olivia groaned and looked at her clock, 6.30am?! Her aunt was right though, this was her sixth school in the sixth town in just over two years, and a private school at that, her aunt and uncle were paying a lot of money for the school to take her because of her past record so she really needed to be as good as gold. It was never her fault that she got into so much trouble – she thought as she maneuvered around her half unpacked room to get ready – but the school and the authorities would never believe her if she told them the truth; she was just killing the demons.
It didn’t take her long to pull on her uniform which her Aunt had already laid out for her – black skirt, black jumper, white shirt and a stripy tie – and then outline her eyes in think black liner. Olivia grabbed her already packed bag and made her way downstairs to the kitchen, grabbing an apple and kissing her Aunt and Uncle goodbye before she left.
Her black 1967 Ford Mustang pulled up in the school parking lot just in time, although this being on time thing wasn’t going to be a regular occurrence. As she made her way to the main office, Olivia stole glances at the people she passed and it quickly became obvious she was one of a kind, with her thick black eyeliner, facial piercings and biker boots – things didn’t bode well. After a quick induction and meeting with the principal Olivia was left to her own devices to find her first class, Literature. Obviously she was a little bit late, and when she entered the classroom all eyes turned to her.
Oh! You must be our new student! How exciting! I’m Mrs Stockdale, what’s your name dear?” The teacher was maybe in her forties, and clearly LOVED her job.
“Erm, Olivia Wright.”
Oh how wonderful! You’ve joined us at such an exciting time Olivia, do take a seat over there.” She motioned to an empty desk near the back. “I’m just about to pair you all up to write a book report together, along with a presentation to the class. It’s just going to be wonderful. Now, as I’ve explained, you will choose a 19th century book between you from the list provided to present. Now, partners!
When she called out Olivia’s partner, she looked around the room, hoping they would come to her because she obviously had no idea who they were.

Friendly Smoker

Pm me to roleplay, preferably with an idea or a starter.
I'm open to trying most anything, though I won't do anything with furries, incest, or loli/shota; and I don't do just smut.
I don't care how much you write, as long as It's readable and has good content and gives me something to work with.

I have a few pretty old starters in my journal if you're interested at all.

Adorable Hunter

PM me to rp please (:
Males and Females that play males
I'll do any kind of rp
Send starters or we'll make up something
^-^

Shy Browser

'Ello, peoples. I'm in desperate need of a roleplay. Particularly, I am craving a Fantasy/Romance/Adventure type deal...or Zombie Apocalypse. I am a rather large Walking Dead fan... cat_sweatdrop . I'm also craving a Skyrim or Dragon Age: Origins based roleplay, but it's up to you. All I ask is that you attempt to use proper grammar and spelling, and I'll be happy. cat_3nodding So, if you're interested, please PM me.
Hello out there

I am currently looking for someone to RP with, someone that has a particular taste for romance and a bit of adventure and humor tied in between it all. I am also interested in what YOU like and I am very open to ideas and twists for just about any kind of RP. I will try anything at least once

so don’t be afraid, even ideas that seem silly can be forged into great ideas with a little time and working with.

My favorites include anything magical, like maybe a Wizard College or even something with being a human stuck in a magical world, running for his life at every turn from those who despise humans. I also love mermaids, anything with a mermaid or Neko in it sounds amazing to me!

One more thing, I have a journal to look through if you would like, it contains mostly ideas that we can work on and don’t have to be exactly what we work off of. If you like the base of one of them and want to cross some sections out to put in new ideas I am totally fine with that!

Thank you so much!!

User Image

Shy Browser

'Ello, peoples. I'm in desperate need of a roleplay. Particularly, I am craving a Fantasy/Romance/Adventure type deal...or Zombie Apocalypse. I am a rather large Walking Dead fan... cat_sweatdrop . I'm also craving a Skyrim or Dragon Age: Origins based roleplay, but it's up to you. All I ask is that you attempt to use proper grammar and spelling, and I'll be happy. cat_3nodding So, if you're interested, please PM me.
Jade Snowbell
Dwarf/Elf
Rogue
Jade was born from a dwarf mother, who had an affair with an elf male, making Jade half elf, half dwarf. Her mother abandoned her when she was born, leaving her in the woods where she was found by a rogue, a friend of Varric, who took her in and taught her everything he knew. When she was a child, a man killed her 'father' and took her. He had branded her with different types of markings, adding ink into her wounds to make sure the ink shown through her skin. She ran away, thankfully, from the man, into the woods where she lived. Varric, after a year or so, found her and took her in and raised her, teaching her how to live on her own and gave her many jobs, mainly sneaking and watching people, until she turned 16, and she left to become a better rogue.

Hawke and Varric were sitting in the Hanged Man, talking to one another about a job they needed to do, Varric frowning at Hawke. "Are you sure you want her involved?" He asked, making Hawke roll his eyes. "Of course. She's perfect for the job." Just as Hawke said that, everyone, except Fenris and their 'guest', walked in, talking among one another, probably about the mages or some odd thing. "Hawke." Bethany said before she smiled, looking around. "Is she here?" She asked excitedly, "Nope. Just the two of us" Varric explained, Bethany pouting. "What is she like? This rogue you talk about?" Isabella asked, as they sat down. "Depends on her mood and the situation. Most of the time, she can be hyper and lovable or quiet and serious. Just don't piss her off." Varric explained, "She also is extremely sarcastic, like Hawke." Bethany finished. They all began to talk, no one noticed the red head walk into the bar with a dog beside her, and towards them, smirking to herself. She leaned on Hawke's chair, smiling as only Merrill looked at her, the girl quickly putting a finger to he lips to keep her quiet. The dog sat beside Varric.

"So where is she?" Varric asked, "Maybe Hawke should look around every once and a while." The girl said, before most of the group jumped, looking at her. "Jade!" Hawke exclaimed, before getting up and hugged the small elf. "Hello Hawke." She replied, hugging back, giggling. Before she could let go, Bethany pulled her away, to hug her, making her laugh, as they tried to find out where she had been. Hawke smirked before he pulled her into his lap, making her blink. The dog sat quietly, watching the group until Varric called out his name, Karu, and went to him, happy to get some attention. She began to look around, to the others, most of the group looking at her shocked, while a few, like Isabella and Anders, looked at her with interest.

Her shoulder length, dark red, wavy hair framed her face perfectly while also showing off her brown eyes with golden flecks in the brown,and pale skin, only covered by leather, thin stap top and torn leather pants, both of which looked worn, showing off her feminine body. Because of her choice in clothing, a few of her markings could be seen, the top of her silver wings on her back, the heart with a lock on a side on her left breast, and the vine cuffs on her upper arms. She had seven ear piercings, four in her left ear, two in the lobe and two in the cartilage, and the other ear only three, with only one earring in the cartilage, showing the slight point of her ears, one of the few parts of her that was elf. Because of her dwarf side, she was shorter than a human or elf, but she was taller then a dwarf. She also had the figure of a female dwarf, but also a little thinner than normal.

"So. . . What's the problem?" Jade asked, looking at Hawke, tilting her head to the side, "We're still waiting on Fenris." Jade nodded, before she grabbed Hawke's mug and took a sip, listening to the small group talk about their adventures while they waited for the elf to come.

((If you don't want to play Fenris, you could be Sebastian. If you have other ideas, PM me and we can talk about it.))

Noble Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Always bored and looking for roleplays. I ask that you be at least Semi-lit as that is my level. I am not asking for two paragraphs every response just that if I give you a decent post you do the same. I do roleplay as male and female characters but right now I am looking for male or female that plays male roleplayers as I am wanting to play the female role more than the male role. For further information about roleplaying with me seek my profile, and check my journal for a choice od starters or just ask me about some pairings, send me your own starters or pairings.

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
MALES ONLY PLEEAASSEE biggrin

PM me to continue! PLEASE FILL IN WHAT IS RED

User Image
Name: Elizabeth (But her friends call her Lizzy)
Race: Human
Weapons/powers: None
Bio: Will change depending on the RP but basically Lizzy is a seventeen year old girl who belongs to a rich family but resents it. She doesn't like the attention and prefers to keep to herself. She does have many friends but she doesn't actually consider them true friends. Her only true friend is her cat who can also transform into a human man. But that will be told in his below profile.

Optional for certain RPs:

Name: JUST GIVE HIM A NAME
Race: Neko
Weapons/Powers: Can transform to a human-like state or a larger more powerful version of is cat form. He can use claws, he also has a gun and a dagger.
Appearance:
Cat form:
User Image
More powerful cat form:
User Image
Human-like form:
SEND YOUR OWN PICTURE PLEASE ^___^
Bio:
____ was lost for a long time, or rather he was a stray, a thief, he didn't know what to do with himself. When Elizabeth came across him in his cat form and thought he had no home, which technically he didn't, she picked him up and took him home. He had intended on taking what he could and then running out. But when he transformed in front of her it was ruined, he ran off without taking a thing from her. He returned one day, though, on her way home as she did live in a rich neighborhood and it wasn't unusual for creeps to drive around and harass the heiresses. That day, when one went too far he stopped them and took her home. That's when she demanded he change back to his cat form and stay with her as her guardian. Her parents weren't home much so she wasn't worried about him sticking around. He agreed and the story goes from there. They attend high school together now, he as not only a student, but also her guardian.

PM me to continue.

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Name: Naomi
Race: Human
User Image

Kidnapping
Zombie Apocalypse

REALLY CRAVING THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE ROLEPLAY RIGHT NOW. SO PM ME!
User Image
User Image

Panther Princess - Betrothed Other - Romance

Luna laid on the rock cliff which over looked her castle - or, more correctly said, her fathers kingdom; the panther kingdom.

Her father was a good king and always did what was best for his kingdom and his people. Luna had always admired that trait of her father, until last night... Last night she was informed of her new betrothal to a neighboring prince in order to keep peace. Immediately she resisted and the two of them began to argue. She had stormed off in such a hurry that the she didn't hear who he was, what race, how old or anything. In fact, the only details she knew was that this morning, in just a few hours, the prince would arrive and be staying here at the castle for the next two or three months, until her damn wedding day!

A huffed growl escaped Luna as her golden eyes glanced up to the rising sun. She had been sitting in this one spot all night long, and now she needed to return to the castle to meet him.

Rising to her four paws Luna turned and headed into the dark forest, making her way silently but swiftly to the castle. She swept through the gardens and around to her balcony, where she easily scaled the castle till she stepped onto her balcony.

Now she was in her human form, pulling her black robe on...

A few hours later Luna was dressed in a dark blue velvet dress and presentable, the top layers of her hair pulled back and the length of it laying down her back. Walking into her fathers throne room she spoke, "Father." Her chin was held high giving no doubt how determined she was to get out of this marriage.Then she seen him standing beside her father's throne...

[[PM to continue, please.]]
User Image

Vampire - Creator - Dark/Twisted Romance

A soft thud sounded through the empty alley, the result of a dead body hitting the ground. The body had belonged to a young, handsome male who, unfortunately for him, had gained the attention of Alana. Now all that left of the male was a blood drained body. Raising her index finger, Alana wiped the blood trickling from the corner of her pale lips while licking away the blood on her sharp fangs. With a small smirk, the immortal nineteen year old bent down, her red eyes gleaming in the night. "Pass safely," she whispered in an almost sarcastic tone, sliding her fingertips over the mans eyelids to close his lifeless, brown eyes. Straightening herself back up, Alana smoothed over her clothes before gracefully making her way out of the alley and around the corner.

The street she was currently making her way down was close to empty, most of the buildings abandoned and caving in, a few of them bars or hosting drug dealers. Nothing Alana was interested in, except the most crowded bar of course. Where else was she going to find toys to amuse herself with that no one would ever miss? She didn't even have to ponder over the answer to that question; no where. It was just as simple as that. Of course she had already had her meal for the night. Now she just wanted to have a bit of fun by flirting with a few human guys who would never really have a chance with her. Naturally she would make them think they had a chance, but in reality they wouldn't even come close. Giggling lightly, she slipped into the bar through the back door.

Within a few minutes Alana had made her way through the packed dance floor and over to the bar. Propping herself up on the stool, she rested her left elbow on the bar, her right hand resting on her short, black, miniskirt. Slowly she let her now bright gray eyes scan through the crowd, picking out some of the males she liked the most. For the moment she just wanted to watch, maybe give a few seductive smiles and flirtatious winks. Before she really had the option to relax and observe, another young man was propping his elbow up on the bar next to hers, leaning on it as he gave her a charming smile. Alana turned her attention to him, resting her chin in her palm as she openly gazed over his muscular body. The young man noticed, his smile brightening. "Can I buy you a drink?" He asked, his deep voice matching his masculine face. Batting her eyelashes, Alana returned his bright smile. "I suppose it would be rude if I said no." She answered playfully, though of course she couldn't actually drink it. The male grinned and ordered the two some type of mixed drink. "The name is Eric. Your name is...?" He asked, trailing off while he looked her over. Smirking lightly, she answered, "Alana." Discreetly letting her eyes travel past him, she once again moved her eyes over the dance floor, then let them scan farther back to the private booths.

Alana's breath caught in her throat. "It can't be," she whispered, her tone clearly showing shock and several other unpleasant emotions. Straightening her back and tilting her chin up, she focused her eyes on the mysterious man sitting completely alone in the booth. "It is," she whispered again, completely forgetting about the confused man beside her. If her heart wasn't already still in her chest, it would have stopped in that moment. The man she recognized alone in the booth was her creator. The same creator that she hated, and yet was the only one that could crush her both emotionally and physically. The same creator that had so abruptly ruined her life one lonely night in an alley way, then left her for dead. The same creator who had only knew of her existence a month later when somehow word got back to him of his accidental creation. The same cruel, twisted, infuriating b*****d that she had been avoiding for the last three years since he had come to her, had come to see for his own eyes that she was not the dead he had meant for her to be, that she was now a vampire like himself...

Alana pushed herself from the stool, her smile and seductive, flirtatious facade gone as she again made her way through crowded dance floor. Her mind was panicking, focused only on getting away as quick as possible. She was unsure of why he was here, unsure if it had been a coincidence or if he had tracked her down. Somehow, though, Alana already knew that he had tracked her down, the reason why beyond her imagination. Besides, there was no way they had accidentally ended up in the same place. Once she had gained control of herself Alana had moved, had completely relocated herself from L.A. to New York. Finally reaching the back door, she shoved it open and then slammed it behind her, fully intending to run just as fast as her unnatural speed would take her. At least that was her intentions until she turned the corner of the alley only to stop dead in her tracks as her eyes met those of her creators.

[[PM to continue. Play her creator, please. This is meant to be a little dark and twisted, like a love hate relationship, so do not be a pansy. Plenty more starters in journal. Open to your ideas.]]
User Image

Angel - Master - Dark Romance

Many do not know that there is actually three types of angels. The angels that serve the heavens, the fallen angels, and the elemental angels. The first two are heard of often, but not many know of the elemental angels. These angels are hand crafted to fit one element. They are able to control the element they are created from and often resemble their element through their features. Because the world is so massive, four elemental angels are created to work together and keep the balance of nature in large sections. Though there are several sections of angels, the elementals are still rarest of all the angels. Many who know of them have taken up on collecting them, or just collecting one of their favorite element. These angels are worth a pretty price, though, because, not only are they rare, but they are also the hardest to catch due to their powers.

However, just a few days ago, a section of elemental angels had been caught off guard. The hunters had managed to find the secret meeting place that all four angels gathered for discussion once a week. They ambushed the angels. Two escaped, and two were captured. It seemed they captured the earth and water angel, by looking at them.

Talise sat in a cold steel cage, which was being carried by a few bulky men. The water angel looked terrified. "Where is Avani?" She asked, probably for the tenth time. She was asking of the earth angel, who was her best friend. The last two days they had been in the same cage during travel. This morning they had taken Avani from her and put her in her own cage, carrying her off in a complete opposite direction. The first time she managed to calmly ask where Avani had been taken, one of them men had simply said 'to her new owner'. That answer did nothing to satisfy Talise. She wanted to know exactly where Avani was.

Though, there was no hope in her escaping to make it to Avani. Both of them had tried the last few days to get away from the hunters. To no avail, of course. When the hunters had first captured the angels they had quickly slapped a strange metal bracelet on each of their wrists. After they had taken the time to examine the bracelets, the angels realized the strange symbols were meant to block them from using any of their magic. And so it did then, and still was blocking Talise from her magic now. Of course the two angels had tried to pull the bracelets off, but that just made it tighten until it was cutting their skin. So, they had left the bracelets alone. The only thing they had had left to flee with was their wings. However, each angel had been held down while their wings were clipped up to the middle of their back just the night before. That left the angels with only the help and protection from each other. Now Avani had been taken from her, too.

The bulky men opened a door, hauling Talise into the room. They set the cage down, not so gently, and headed straight back out the door. As the door clicked shut, leaving her all alone, she set up on her knees and moved to the edge of the cage. The fingers of each hand curled around two of the cold bars keeping her from freedom. From what she could tell, this room was either a large study or some kind of sitting room for one to relax in.

The sound of the door opening brought Talise's attention back to the door, where a man entered with eyes fixed on her.

[[Please PM to continue. Looking for a dark romance, so no pansies. More ideas in journal. Open to your ideas, too.]]
User Image

Adan lunged forward with his sword in hand, swinging at the young, female dark elf, who easily dodged out of the way. Valene twirled, bringing her polearm around with her, hitting the male dark elf across the back with much strength, knocking him forward several steps before he turned at her again. Adan brought his sword down on Valene, who blocked the blow with her weapon, though she was knocked back a few steps this time.

"How did I know I would find my son and niece sparring?" A voice interrupted, causing the two to stop dead in their tracks and turn to King Arthion as he approached them. "You know mine and my dears cousins rivalry well, father," Adan teased as he straightened up and sheathed his sword. "Yes, I do. The two of you were always more like brother and sister rather than cousins," the king jested back. Valene sent the two of them a teasing glare as she propped herself against her weapon. "What brings you out here, uncle?" She asked curiously. At this the smile that had formed on the king's lips slipped away as he gave Adan a look that clearly said to scram, and who did so without a second thought.

Valene could feel there was a serious matter that needed to be discussed, and she gave her uncle a concerned look as dread filled her. She knew this was coming. She had been trying to prepare for it but it seemed she had failed. It was amazing her uncle hadn't approached the subject before now.

"You are eighteen now, just turned so last week, and well into marrying age," The king started with a strange tone, frowning as he went on. "You should be married by now, truly, but with the circumstances surrounding you but two years ago when you came into my care I felt you needed more time. Unfortunately for you, that time is up. I've made a treaty with a neighboring kingdom that I have been at odds with for most of my reigning time. You are part of that treaty. You are to marry their oldest son in a month." As he finished, Arthion's tone turned to that of a leaders, one not meant to be questioned. Unfortunately, Valene had a knack for never hearing this in her uncle. Especially in instances when she became emotional and angry, like right now.

"I do not wish to marry, uncle! Not at all or for any reason. You have Adan who can marry and produce heirs. And he is your blood, I am not." Valene protested strongly, setting her chin defiantly as she did. Two years ago she would have been happy to court and marry a man she at least somewhat cared for, but not now. She had changed much since then. "I am sorry my dear, but it is not a matter of your wish. I legally adopted you two years ago. Legally, you are also one of my heirs. The royal duties no longer fall on just Adan; they fall on the both of you." "Please, uncle-" Valene continued with her protest, but abruptly stopped and bit down on her bottom lip as Arthion raised his hand. "Your betrothed will be here tonight to attend the ball I have been planning for some time. I know you had no intentions on attending, but you are. So go on. Go bathe and dress. By the time you are ready the ball will be underway and your betrothed will be here."

With a heated look, Valene turned away and stomped away from her uncle, who was left sighing. Though she didn't want to, she went upstairs to bathe and dress. Her uncle ordered her like such often, and most of those times she defied him and went about her business, but on a matter this serious she had to at least somewhat listen.

Later that evening, as the sun set, Valene stared at her reflection in the mirror. She had on a beautiful silver ball gown that went well with her grey-ish skin tone. Her white hair was left to fall down to her waist, the front pulled back and clasped in a elaborate design with diamond pins to match the diamond earnings and necklace adorning her ears and neck. Though she absolutely hated being dolled up so, she had to admit she looked quiet wonderful. Still. Being dressed this way reminded her of the life she had before, and that always upset her. With an aggravated sigh, she turned and left the room.

As she entered the ballroom, she noticed most guests were just starting to arrive and quietly made her way to Adan. The king arrived at Adan's side the same time as Valene. "Ah, you look lovely Valene. I'm sure you're betrothed will be pleased." He commented proudly. Before Valene could snip a hateful comment, her uncle smiled and raised his hand to gesture at someone, or gesture the person over, rather. Her dull red eyes followed the movement, landing on him as her uncle's voice once more reached her ears. "And here he is now. Prince _________ this is Valene. Valene, this is your betrothed," He introduced quickly, but she barely heard him.

As soon as she had laid eyes on him she had been mesmerized. He wasn't what she was expecting appearance wise. In fact, he was extremely handsome and quite dashing. This instantly added to her aggravation, which she was going to put towards the prince. She had been hoping he would be easy to dislike, to push away and ignore as most did in her situation, but by his appearance.. She was already flustered, and she realized this as her uncle cleared his throat, indicating to her the near whole minute that had passed without her responding.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, My Lord," Valene finally ushered out in a quick breath, trying to compose herself and not falter further. With this, Adan and the king exchanged a strange look before quietly excusing themselves and leaving the two together. Neither had ever seen Valene so flustered for seemingly no reason at all before, and neither wanted to be around to encounter the rest of that awkward moment.

-PM me to continue.
-Male or female playing male character only.
-Don't be intimidated by this. I don't expect this much. All I want is a solid paragraph per response. Or more if you want. I'll mirror, so.
-Be the prince. I don't care what species he is or whatever as long as he has at least one humanoid form for them to interact together. My general idea for this is just that they are both strong willed and stubborn, perhaps with different views, and so they clash and such, yadda, yadda. You know what I'm sayin'!
-Can be a darker type of romance. This is actually preferred, but not a have to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff