Slavery 0.21140350877193 21.1% [ 241 ]
Adventure 0.10087719298246 10.1% [ 115 ]
Action 0.07719298245614 7.7% [ 88 ]
Romance 0.45964912280702 46.0% [ 524 ]
Other 0.15087719298246 15.1% [ 172 ]
Total Votes:[ 1140 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 244 245 246 > >> >>> »|

Okey, simple rules:

1. Post a profile or whatever, just so that someone can reply to it.
2. Try to find someone and reply to one of their posts.
3. No spamming, flamming or talking (yes, dont!).
4. Roleplay whit someone in the Private Messages.

I am not responsible for anything happening in the pms.
Ok here is my basic rpc.

Name: Lilly
Apperance: User Image
Bio: Was abandoned when young and was left for near dead when she was taken in. When she was 16 the person who took her in was killed so she ran away as it was said she was the one who killed her guardian when it wasn't her. She stumbled upon a school where she was taken in and taught. (I'll add to later if needed.)

I will do any role plays and I won't just stop pming unless I have gone offline of course. So if anyone wants to rp just give me a pm with your idea and I will more than likely rp. This is one of my characters and the basic one. I do have more and I will post them some time.
Name: Lexxi Gre
Race: human
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Powers: n/a
(Pet) : n/a
Bio:At a young age Lexxi knew that she differed from the rest of the world. As vast amounts of people slaved away into faith to escape the fear of dying Lexxi knew better. She differed because she would not hail herself to a being unknown. In her dreams she has seen through the eyes of a fallen angel. This fallen angels struggles, desperation and betrayal. Every look into the mirror Lexxi could feel this presence. Through this presence remains knowledge unknown she seeks it for its knowledge and understand. She has no faith in religion but faith within philosophy.
Other: Using surgical blades ad studded rings as weapon
Appearance:she is 5 Ft tall and 98 lb. Her hair is a very light blonde almost white. Stopping below her breast her hair is very layered surrounding her pale skin. Her eyes are black rimmed with an ice blue iris. Her lips are as pale as her skin and are pierced on both sides (Snake Bites). She has a fairly good build wears black skinny jeans with white Vans. Her shirt is white with black splotches that look like paint splatter. Normally she will wear a red and black plaid jacket with fur around the hood. On her fingers she wears various assortments of black and silver rings. Her ears are pierced several times each and her tongue once. Depending on her mood she may or may not wears her white cap decorated with fake news print in bold black.

i like all roleplay except fan fics.
Name:Vasor [Va-zor]
apperance:User Image
Bio: Vasor is a bodyguard of a vampiric slave owner. The owner himself is cruel and violent and takes what he pleases from his slaves. Vasor is not nearly as creul or as evil, though he is not exactly the nicey huggy type. He too can take what he wants and can at somepoints reflect his master, though usually he is more morale.
Race:Vampire

Obviously I am looking for different roleplays within this relm, however I am subject to anything. If you wish to do somthing else I have done everything from horror fiction to threesomes XD so yeah message me if you would like to rp. Im on quite often and as long as you're creative and have somthing slightly different to offer I will gladly rp with you until the end. ^^

Name: Karli Vengeance
Race: Mutant
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Powers: Shape shifting
(Pet) : n/a
Bio: A twin born to a mutant family she has always been second best. But now she is looking to be the one and only. She just wants to be the most important person to someone other than herself
Appearance:[Karli]

I prefer master/mistress rps, teacher/student, room mates, and anything romance
Name: Drew
Race: shape shifter
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Powers: ...can...shape shift... >_<;;;
Appearance:User Image
Bio: Drew was left on the streets to fend for herself. She doesn't explain why or how unless she feels she can trust you.
Name: Misa

User Image
User Image

Name: Danice
Race: Vampire
Bio- Danica was born into a normal human family. But she was kidnapped and changed at the age of 23. Now, she is stuck in this body with vampire habbits. Never to age or grow old. She hangs out at bars a lot and at her book store she owns. Danica doesn't usually talk much about her past life. Or how she has silver hair and eyes.

~ Please, if you do Pm me to role play, atleast be semi literate...I don't want no god modding or one sentence reply. Please and thanks. ^.^ ~
Name: Setsu

Bio: A special man who grew up in a average neighborhood, he loves to go out and eat but most of all meet new people. For community service he likes to help out at the local High school where he substitutes teaching for the ones who are sick. Uknown to alot of people he has the special ability of telekinesis however he doesn't like to use it much. He does however, use blades that he slips on at night so that he may help those who are being harrassed or being hurt by other people.

I do anything basically...so just PM and if you wanna come up with something go ahead.

(my RPC is my sig)

Dapper Noob

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Name: Ryu Katsu
Bio: You will find out later
Appearence: User Image
Extra: nothing

I am looking for a semi literate male to yaoi rp with, and also one that can reply back as soon as possible. I would also like to find someone who is dominant since my character is submissive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff