Welcome to Gaia! ::

0_-Mr Magic-_0
Hasegawa pulled his wind away as soon as she did, Tell me... Do you long for kindness...? Do you wish you could be kind... or are you too consumed by hate to tell me

[Is he saying that to her or just thinking to himself?]
[ah... he's thinking to himself... that is what the italics are for ^^...]
0_-Mr Magic-_0
[ah... he's thinking to himself... that is what the italics are for ^^...]

[Well he seemed to be asking her a direct question, that's all. The way you put it confused me.]
[probably should have put he thought... but he is thinking of asking the question... x3... sorry for not being specific.]
Chu'si didn't feel like talking anymore. She was still, only her torn dress ruffling in the breeze slightly. She wondered what they were supposed to be doing. Did Gelmir really plan on coming back for them...for her? It wouldn't surprise her if they left her behind. If they did, it would simply be another count against them. These thoughts made her angry again, and she grit her teeth.
Hasegawa turned over, still laying by the tree that he had hid behind to keep distant from her, "... are you holding up ok... Chu'si?" he said, as though he still cared about her condition.
Hasegawa turned over, still laying by the tree that he had hid behind to keep distant from her, "... are you holding up ok... Chu'si?" he said, as though he still cared about her condition.
She looked up darkly at him. "I'm fine...." She muttered idly, then looked away from him, her thoughts putting her back in a sour mood. Her long fingers, tinted blue at the tips, rubbed against her abdomen, which was in utter agony.
0_-Mr Magic-_0
Sabaltus thought to himself, "We need to seperate Gelmir away from the entire group... simply this can be done with either a confusion technique or a lure... but I do not know his amount of intellegence.... but it cannot last to long... so the only two you will have to go through are Hasegawa and Avis... Hasegawa may be a difficult opponent... but he may be nothing compared to the dark one you refer to..."

Kuri let slip an actual smile. Sabaltus' plan was simple, yet ingenious. And better yet, Kuri knew just the trick that was needed to fill the one gap.
"Removing the Dark One will be easier than you would think Sabaltus: He is, in case you hadn't noticed, a vampire. He, like the girl, despises members of his own kind. He claims to hunt them in hope that his flase gods will cure him in exchange. If he comes across one, he will drop whatever he's doing, no matter how important, and chase the other vampire down and kill it. So, we fight fire with fire: To eliminate the vampire, use a vampire. I assume that, being what you are, you should have no trouble finding a volunteer. Once Gelmir is gone, I should have no trouble: The two knave boys are weak, and Chu'Si... well, she won't be a problem..."

A voice cut through the silence of the forest clearing where Avis, Hasegawa and Chu'Si lay.
"Here they are, they're right over here!"
Two seconds later, Gelmir burst through the trees, accompanied by six other people, all clad in white healer's robes.
"Sorry I took so long," Gelmir said, "You three still holding out?"
The healers swiftly and silently got to work, tending the three wounded in pairs.
"We can only do so much here in the woods," one of them said, "Just some immideate treatment to hold them until we get back to town."
"That will be plenty. Once these scratches are healed, the only treatment I will need will be food and rest to recover my strength." Avis grinned at the healers. "Thankfully, my wings suffered no damage, or I might be in a more critical condition."
(just 2 let u guys know i'm back, im just waiting for the right moment to strike ninja )
A strange, cold wind surrounded the two healers treating her ribs and ankle. She tried to catch Gelmir's eye, her expression plainly shouting 'Must these people touch me?'. She grunted as one of them put unnecessary pressure on her ankle. "Watch your actions, idiot. You're very lucky I'm not killing you as it is." Chu'si warned the healer, her teal and slate eyes narrowing in a frightening expression. "Tend to me before I lose my patience." She added, and then fell silent, only the low moan of the Wind giving away her emotions.
The Science Cheetah
A strange, cold wind surrounded the two healers treating her ribs and ankle. She tried to catch Gelmir's eye, her expression plainly shouting 'Must these people touch me?'. She grunted as one of them put unnecessary pressure on her ankle. "Watch your actions, idiot. You're very lucky I'm not killing you as it is." Chu'si warned the healer, her teal and slate eyes narrowing in a frightening expression. "Tend to me before I lose my patience." She added, and then fell silent, only the low moan of the Wind giving away her emotions.

The healers didn't respond, other than shivering a bit from the cold and looking nervous.
<I told them about your... discomfort, around others,> Gelmir spoke to Chu'Si in her mind, trying to sound calming and reassuring, <They're trying to be as polite as possible for you, but they have to do their job. They're healers for gods sakes, they do this for a living to help people, not get girlfriends, if you know what I mean...>
After a few minutes, the healers finished. They stood up, making sweeping motions with their hands in unison. In front of each of the wounded, appeared a white cloudlike mass of energy.
"Alright, hop on you three," one of them said, "I know these don't look like much, but they'll support your weight."
"It's a trick we invented not long ago," another healer said, "Too many complaints about stretchers unnerving people. Besides, they're a lot more comfortable, trust me."
Chu'si rolled her eyes irritably. "As if to say I would travel anywhere on such a miserable and meager transport. I thank you for the proper healing, and I bid you useless bits of flesh and magic goodbye." She told them in a disgusted voice. Chu'si, as best she could with her injuries, bounded off into the tree branches, favouring the feel of tree bark to the fluffy cloud-like blob Gelmir had suggested. Stupid do-gooders....being surrounded by that much horrific kindness had set nausea in Chu'si's stomach. She recalled, unwillingly, when she had been that ridiculously friendly. What madness she had been under, she could not guess. Chu'si clambered gracefully through the trees, not so much jumping as swinging and rolling.
wat is this thing about?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces