Welcome to Gaia! ::

For someone who has been wearing glasses for the majority of my life, I really don't want to wear glasses anymore than I need to. Unfortunately, my eyesight is quite bad so contacts are my best bet. ^^;

Aged Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I've been wearing glasses since about...3rd grade, I want contacts, but at the same time it'd be kinda weird to be able to see without having metal/plastic on my ears/nose. >_O

I personally like my glasses, they be spiffy.
Wow, I've only had glasses since middle school (although I needed them way before then)
My glasses came at the young age of 6. >>;; My whole childhood was spent behind those ugly plastic lens. xP
D: I feel for you. I needed glasses and braces for ages, but my parents wouldn't get them for me. At least I can see now, but I never got the braces. (o.o and now I'm afraid of them)
well i got my glasses when i was 7 and hayor if you need braces you should get them it's not like they hurt XD
D: Maybe not for YOU. I see constant pain in my future where braces are involved.
Hayor
D: Maybe not for YOU. I see constant pain in my future where braces are involved.
don't worry i understand iratinal fears i can't be in the same room as a needle withough freeking out
Haha, well, it's not so much an irrational fear for braces (although I do have a lot of irrational fears), but I actually have a very sensitive mouth, so I get canker soars and stuff really easily.
I'm really quite happy to be able to see without my glasses but at the end of the day, my contacts are out again and my glasses are on. Having sucky eyes are a real inconvenience. I think people who want glasses without needing them are weird. xP
I think I was told once that I needed braces but ever since then, it's never been mentioned again so I think I'm clear. xD

Aged Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I personally believe I could do for some braces, but no dentist has ever mentioned it.

As for the glasses, I need mine, and I like mine to the extent of just sitting down and talking with friends and such, but for things like PE and whatnot, I would really like to have contacts to I don't break my glasses and have to pay 300+ for new ones.

Speaking of glasses and teeth, I need to go in to the dentist soon and get a crown put on one of my teeth, then all my teeth that have had root canals will be completely finished with. =D

I have a small fortune put into my mouth. >.>;
XP Don't worry, bored, I prolly do, too.

Aged Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm so bored tonight.
I'm so bored this morning.

Hey, anyone know what that "special" item in the daily chance is? (Am I allowed to ask that or will Secret Agents come and take me away?)

EDIT: lol, never mind. Underwear? How promiscuous. Remember when people got bored and sold their underwear in the Exchange?
Haha, pantie/boxers auctions in the exchange right? xD I remember those. They only ever worked if you were a famous exchanger though. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff