Welcome to Gaia! ::

my orphan is so... in demand..
Fix your s**t and upgrade your servers, you money grubbing whores!!!!

Maybe if we all boycott for a month...
Momashi
Lots of people are having problems. You're not the only one.

that is so true! I cant buy the hoop and stick thingy!! It says "Error initializing store" every time I try to buy it
wait!! how do you buy the items they need?
It tells me it can't retrieve the item from my inventory.
how do you know what it wants O.o
Thetis_Disposer
xOreo
Gaias being a butt today. Everything is too slow!! Too many people are connected to gaia. Its best if i come back at midnight when no ones on... gonk gonk gonk crying crying
MY ORPHAN IS TOO FRIGGEN MODEST. "Oh i dont deserve that but can i have.." and then when i give it to him he changes his mind.

I know, seriouly, I want to stay home from school tomorrow, I'm waiting toll gaia gets down to 100k or at least 101k
I KNOW! It gets me so mad when people who dont even go on gaia that much come on and hang around just for the events and get all this stuff when they honestly wont even be on as much as to even use it and get in the way of the people who do play gaia a lot and do use the stuff! what pigs. I want to stay home tomorrow too i want to sooo bad. tomorrow all we're going to be doing is a punch of holiday crud. theres no point of actually going!

Man-Hungry Otaku

Sunsif
o_o wth the prices are glitching, i try to buy a ugly scarf and i find myself trying to buy a pora bear thing. warning do not buy off market. >.<

All this for the ugly scarf, just wait a while till the prices decrease, they will since people won't want them.
styne-stin
my orphan is so... in demand..

jk!!! he is big ********
Lord Dagon
Fix your s**t and upgrade your servers, you money grubbing whores!!!!

Maybe if we all boycott for a month...
That'd be awesome, gaia would have to pay so bad. Maybe to get us off their backs theyll give us all 500k or something..but wouldnt prices go up then?
gaia wont let me give the items to my orphan stressed
lmao i agree im having trouble to and now the stores wont pop up. orphens are to needy.
I hate mine. *stangles*
SilverxSirius
gaia wont let me give the items to my orphan stressed
Oh yes, first its General error, then Critical Error repeat repeat repeat, and then. Sorry this is not what your orphan wants. stressed

Man-Hungry Otaku

I know some people are on their maina nd a mule account, they should get off of them, at least the mule account. People are getting pissed at the event, that they are leaving gaia, whihc is good for the patient ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff