Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Peace, Aria." Shard waves a hand at his sister and her complaints, electing to dismiss her griping in order to respond to Thalia's word of thanks. "You are most welcome, of course, lady Thalia . . . but it is my pleasure and my honor to make a present to you to-night. I am glad to call you a friend of my family," he murmurs in a velvet voice, inclining his head in his characteristic bow. He turns then and smiles toward Nilla, shaking his head slowly. "I thank you for your offer of assistance, lady Vanilla, but I fear it would have been most improprietary for to have asked one to help wrap a gift intended for them. Although I am appreciative, I could not have asked it of you."

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
She smiles, her tail wagging slightly. "I understand, my Lord. I just felt the need to offer..."

Blessed Elocutionist

She blushed softly as she smiled at him. "I am honored to be a friend of your families, and of you. It means alot to me to finally find others that are like me" She would blush a little more as she remember the mistletoe that decided to float above her head at the present time.
Restyn shakes himself awake for the third time in five minutes, and groans. "As much as I wish to stay, and I really do quite a lot, I fear I can't keep myself awake any longer. Lord Shard, Lord Glacier, Kharras, Lady Aria, Thalia, Nilla, Kyle, and anyone I'm forgetting, thank you for a wonderful time tonight."
Shard laughs quietly. "All are welcome. And in turn, I thank each and every one of you, for your friendship, and your camaraderie. I am truly honored to spend my Solstice-night in your company, and I am privileged to have been allowed to come to know you all." He gazes around the room. "On this night of giving we are reminded in a more pronounced way of how very dear our friends our to us, as I feel must be true of any of the other winter holidays . . . but I would have every one of you know that, although on this one night we celebrate with presents and cheer, I celebrate your friendship throughout every day of the year."
And I! ... although it's true that I have not known most of you for as long ...
Bye Restyn! Sleep well!
And I.

^ ^

Good night Restyn-sama! Sweet dreams!

Ember-babe's Prince

Me too. 3nodding ... hey, Shard's a poet, and he didn't even know it ... *snrrk*

Blessed Elocutionist

"I am sorry but I seem to be falling asleep. I want to wish everyone pleasant dreams. Good night to you all"

{{And Shard can you ask Nikki to give me a call sometime. I have to babysit tomorrow at 10:30 in the morning. But I would like to hear from her before she takes off to her parents. and what not. Oh and you may call if you like as well}}

Blessed Elocutionist

Kharras
Me too. 3nodding ... hey, Shard's a poet, and he didn't even know it ... *snrrk*
Stop being an a** Kharras.
"I'm sorry... but I really must see what I got," he tears open the box.
".... It's...." pulls out a shiny blue chest, "Another box." He bursts out laughing.
He smiles, "It's a very pretty box though..." he sits it next to him delicately, "Thanks again, you really didn't have to do that. It was very nice of you."

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
"Well I suppose since everyone else is turning in for the night, I may as well depart as well. I don't particularly know anyone left..." Nilla looks around, biting her bottom lip.

Ember-babe's Prince

Gabriella Ravenwaves
"I am sorry but I seem to be falling asleep. I want to wish everyone pleasant dreams. Good night to you all"

{{And Shard can you ask Nikki to give me a call sometime. I have to babysit tomorrow at 10:30 in the morning. But I would like to hear from her before she takes off to her parents. and what not. Oh and you may call if you like as well}}

(( What about me?? cry Shard gets all the love ... razz Sorry kid, you know I'm joshin' ya! blaugh ))

Nah but it's high past time for me to cut out, too. It's way too late at night for a sunbird like me! So, good night to you too, Thalia-babe, and good night to everyone else also; sweet dreams to all, an' stuff. 3nodding Later!
Shard smiles, and motions his family out of the room. "Then, we shall adjourn for the night, and hope to see you all again on the morrow. Good-night."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff