Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please keep PG 16!!! No Godmodding and please ask the person if they want to die first!!!! xp
Plot- Your in the middle of a forest with dark secrets and many creatures to destroy.....
Name- Lilly Sawata
Age- 17
Race-Vampire
Background- parents killed when little
Weapon-Sword and shotgun
Apperance-

User Image
((This looks like a nice place, to kill things!))

Name: Wonder
Race: Demon/Elemental
Background: Dropped from the sky to kill or be killed
Weapons: My fists and anything I can use.

Here we go again.

From a small stand of trees to the north I step out and take in the scene before me, a large fanged creature has a smaller creature pinned to the base of a huge tree, the beast is tormenting the smaller animal by tearing at the bark around it. I rush up and start throwing stones at it.

Hey over here you big dumb critter!
ninja Lily is hiding in the shadows watching this new stranger laughing on the inside......... lol
The creature turns toward me and bares its fangs, I back up slowly and then turn my back on it to run. It overtakes me in three steps and towers over me, I look up and shudder as it leans down to take swipe at me.

Uh-oh not good, not good at all!

I fall back and try to claw backward.

7,325 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Name- Natasha Rose
Age- 17
Race-Vampire
Background-parents disapeared when little and sister turned on me
Weapon-Ninjato
Apperance-
User Image

7,325 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ninja Natasha watches Lilly and wonders watch she will do next and looks at the handsome man
I inch back from the huge jaws of the beast and as I cast about behind me, my hand brushes over a large fallen tree limb. I grasp it and heft it finding it relatively sturdy I brandish it as a weapon. I take a swing at the monster contacting with the left side of its face, the limb shatters on impact; proving that it was contrary to my first thought. The creature blinks and grabs hold of the fragment that had been the limb, he wrenches it from my grasp and throws it away, leaving me unarmed.

Now what?!
I finally climb back to my feet and I turn, as I begin to run for the trees, it follows close behind. I catch hold of some low branches and launch myself into the tree; I climb for all my worth, it seems to shrink in size. I reach a high enough plateau and take a seat, I look down at the ground and smile.

Well I'm good till I need to come down.

7,325 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I jump out from behind the tree and kill the monster in one swipe at the throat I look back at the stranger and laugh "how was that hard?"
Lilly decides to come out from behind the tree as well and stands behind the man "The main weakness of this monster is the throat, Good job...?"

7,325 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
'Its Natasha and you are?' I look at Lilly with an outstretched hand
I hake Natashas hand "Its Lilly nice to meet you"

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Name- Kassiel Mikrovich
Age- 16
Race- Half Vampire
Background- When Kassiel was young, he lived in Russia with his two uncaring parents, and hated every moment of life. When he turned twelve, he left the house, into the freezing winter night, a last ditch attempt to get away from his horrid life. He fled wolves, and bears, only to find a hollow shelter in a mountainous cave. Little to his knowledge, a vampire happened to be taking residence there. When he stumbled in, and fell unconscious, the vampire took it as an easy meal, and rushed forward to feed. Kassiel awoke to find a strange silver haired old man in the cave with him. It was strange to see him sitting there so calmly with him, the snow had blocked off the entrance to the cave, and Kassiel's head was sore. He learned the man's name was Ezekiel, that he was a vampire, and that he was willing to blood Kassiel, or at least halfway.
Weapon- A gleaming, ethereal longsword, A devouring black scythe, and three decks of cards.
Appearance-
User Image

Kassiel steps from the shadows, grinning at the wolf in front of him. "Hello there canine, care to move, or am I going to have to knock you out of the way?"

It leaped toward him, jaws outstretched, teeth stretching forward. The creature was using every inch it had to tear out the lifeblood pulsing through Kassiel's throat. It happened to rip at nothing more than air.

In a blur of speed, Kassiel had appeared behind the wolf, and with an enormous downward slash of his faintly glowing sword, flushed the life out of it.
CagalliZalla
I jump out from behind the tree and kill the monster in one swipe at the throat I look back at the stranger and laugh "how was that hard?"

Well I guess its not that hard.

I look down from the tree and then climb down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff