Welcome to Gaia! ::

KittyKanRock
LadyCopperFoxx
KittyKanRock
LadyCopperFoxx
KittyKanRock
LadyCopperFoxx

Metal is my life... without I'm sure I would curl up and die. Especially Avenged Sevenfold.
I'm currently listening to Black No. 1 by Type O Negative.
Nice. I like Avenged Sevenfold as well. Especially their song Seize the Day and Bat Country. =]

I prefer Chapter Four and Warmness on the soul. I have the weirdest music taste ever. I hate ALL rap and country. Except I like rap.. that makes fun of rap. And I hate country. Except O Brother Where Art Thou.
But I still like Smash Mouth and Pink and all those unpopular artists.
But I love metal and rock. Oldies too. And a bit of emo. I like Black Eyed Peas too... weird huh? I also Love Jrock. Especially Se7en.
Hmm. YOu sound like me. I like all kinda. Like a little of everything. Except Country. I am ok with a few rap songs, other than that..I hate rap

I love Weird Al. He's funny. RAP~ retards attempting poetry.
Haha, nice. Ive always hear Rap= Crap
or Rap = Really annoying people

I like mine... I can't stand rap... I refuse to go into my school store if they're playing rap. Or get in cars with people playing rap. It burns my soul....
LadyCopperFoxx
[[me-ti]]
LadyCopperFoxx
[[me-ti]]
LadyCopperFoxx
[[me-ti]]

Ooooh. Wow. Well youll get it im sure :]

@Miss Morrissey: Lol. MAN MAN sounds funny :3

I hope so.. I have 4 months. It took me about 20 months to get 100k. So I suppose I can do it... I'm just insanely impatient and I always want my items RIGHT THEN. I don't know why... I can't stand waiting. >.<

Lol. I need about 300k to 500k for my dream avi >_>
Thats why Im selling my Coco for 700k. Whatever I have left I might donate or buy something. Depends on my mood you know?
Since people beg all the time >_>

I had someone hanging off my leg begging me for my coco... So I reported him for stalking. xd it was funny.

Hahahahaha! Thats funny. Ive had people PM and beg me for mine.
Made me mad. Theyre like can I buy your coco for 100k? Im like... No. And I laughed at them x3

Someone asked if I would sell them my pink magical giftbox for 40k I was told them f**k NO and blocked them.
I got 70k outta that baby.

Lol. People are dumb

@Miss Morrissey : That sucks D;
Miss Morrissey
KittyKanRock
Miss Morrissey
KittyKanRock
Miss Morrissey

Ohh.
Any Weezer?
Like, old Weezer?
=O
Um Yeah I sorta like Weezer..though I am not so familiar with teh old Weezer.
=/

Aww. I like 'em. I think their first album was really good.
Well, what sort of bands do you have?
Oh so many to name. AFI, Shinedown,System of a Down, Gorillaz, Rise Against. OMG i could go on forever.
Oh what about The Offspring. Good songs they have.

I don't really listen to them that much.
D:
Just what I used to hear on the radio.
Kk. Cool. =]

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
LadyCopperFoxx
KittyKanRock
LadyCopperFoxx
KittyKanRock
LadyCopperFoxx

I prefer Chapter Four and Warmness on the soul. I have the weirdest music taste ever. I hate ALL rap and country. Except I like rap.. that makes fun of rap. And I hate country. Except O Brother Where Art Thou.
But I love metal and rock. Oldies too. And a bit of emo. I like Black Eyed Peas too... weird huh? I also Love Jrock. Especially Se7en.
Hmm. YOu sound like me. I like all kinda. Like a little of everything. Except Country. I am ok with a few rap songs, other than that..I hate rap

I like mine... I can't stand rap... I refuse to go into my school store if they're playing rap. Or get in cars with people playing rap. It burns my soul....
Lol. Wowzerz. It doesnt affect me that much =/
[[me-ti]]
LadyCopperFoxx
[[me-ti]]
LadyCopperFoxx
[[me-ti]]

Thats why Im selling my Coco for 700k. Whatever I have left I might donate or buy something. Depends on my mood you know?

I had someone hanging off my leg begging me for my coco... So I reported him for stalking. xd it was funny.

Made me mad. Theyre like can I buy your coco for 100k? Im like... No. And I laughed at them x3

Someone asked if I would sell them my pink magical giftbox for 40k I was told them ******** NO and blocked them.

Lol. People are dumb

People are more then dumb. Now I just need someone to buy my BF's pink magical giftbox and I'll get my last small (non cash store) item.
Well Im out for now.
Have a friend coming over and gonna finish off some of the leftovers from Thanksgiving =D.
Later Everyone.
@KittyKanRock: Alrighty. Bye!!

@[[me-ti]]: I know. ;_; I long to be able to go to youtube and watch a video immediately, or at least within 2 minutes or something.
KittyKanRock
LadyCopperFoxx
KittyKanRock
LadyCopperFoxx
KittyKanRock
LadyCopperFoxx

Lol. Wowzerz. It doesnt affect me that much =/

It does me... I can't stand it...
LadyCopperFoxx
[[me-ti]]
LadyCopperFoxx
[[me-ti]]
LadyCopperFoxx
[[me-ti]]

Someone asked if I would sell them my pink magical giftbox for 40k I was told them f**k NO and blocked them.

Lol. People are dumb

People are more then dumb. Now I just need someone to buy my BF's pink magical giftbox and I'll get my last small (non cash store) item.

Yeah they are. Geeez. They make me mad I just wanna shoot an undead monkey! XD

@ Miss Morrissey : :[[[ Im sorryyy
[[me-ti]]
LadyCopperFoxx
[[me-ti]]
LadyCopperFoxx
[[me-ti]]

Lol. People are dumb

I need an undead monkey... and a kraken.
Their cute. ^^
My fingertip is going numb... is that bad?
LadyCopperFoxx
[[me-ti]]
LadyCopperFoxx
[[me-ti]]
LadyCopperFoxx
[[me-ti]]

Lol. People are dumb

Their cute. ^^

Lol. Yeshh a kraken would be nice :]
I was mad when they killed it in the 3rd movie!
The kraken was the shiet! D<

I actually dont know O__O;
@[[me-ti]]: Im trying to think of ways we can get it. If we switched to another thingum it wouyld cost us the same, but my daddy can't remember why we can't do it. There was some reason. I hope he was actually hallucinating and we can. D:
Miss Morrissey
@[[me-ti]]: Im trying to think of ways we can get it. If we switched to another thingum it wouyld cost us the same, but my daddy can't remember why we can't do it. There was some reason. I hope he was actually hallucinating and we can. D:

That would be cool if you did switch :]
[[me-ti]]
LadyCopperFoxx
[[me-ti]]
LadyCopperFoxx
[[me-ti]]

Lol. People are dumb

Their cute. ^^

Lol. Yeshh a kraken would be nice :]
I was mad when they killed it in the 3rd movie!
The kraken was the shiet! D<

I actually dont know O__O;

I haven't seen the third movie yet.... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out