Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Good afternoon, Cash Shop customers! This is Flynn, your humble shop hostess, with some important Cash Shop news: we're adding an item, we're removing an item, and we've got Dr. Singh and her creepy little sidekick Timmy on the line for an Evolving Item Report.

Wild Armor - Owners of this month's Wild Things Collectible are in for a treat: we've just received a shipment of Wild Armor. This item includes several custom poses, so it can be equipped on any of the three Wild Things mounts. Wild Armor is available now in the Cash Shop for the low, low price of 25 Gaia Cash. You can find it by selecting "All" in the show menu and "Newest First" in the sort menu. Please note: this item will look ridiculous if you wear it without the Wild Things item equipped.

Jack's Bat Clip - Going Away! Our free item giveaway is ending soon. If you haven't used the Gaia Cash Shop yet, now's your last chance to score Jack's Bat Clip FREE with your first purchase. This item will likely leave the Cash Shop on Monday, so don't delay.

Speaking of items being removed: the Gaia Cash shop is unlike any other store on Gaia. Items may go in and out of stock; from time to time, we will remove Cash Shop items from our shelves. They might be gone forever, or they might be re-released in a few months. All bets are off! Careful Marketplace speculators may be able to make some good Gold due to ever-changing supply and demand, so be sure to keep an eye out for announcements about changing availability.

Now let's turn it over to Dr. Singh and Timmy for an Evolving Item Report!
User Image

Dr. Singh: Hi, everybody! I'm Dr. Singh, Gaia's resident naturalist, and this is my… Timmy.

Timmy: Howdy, folks at home! I hope to tell ya, I'm so goshdarned excited about this update that I can't hardly contain myself!

Dr. Singh: I'm sure we can find a way to contain you. You'll notice I brought this 55-gallon steel drum and this welding torch…

Timmy: Golly, Doc, you're such a joker! Say, why not tell the nice people about this week's evolution?

Dr. Singh: Of course. My studies have concluded that Generation One of the Corallus Egg and Tama's Basket are due to evolve today! If you own these items, visit the My Avatar page, remove and reequip the item, and then save your avatar. You'll notice that both of the items have started to change!

Timmy: Leapin' lizards! What the heck are these things gonna turn into?

Dr. Singh: Now Timmy, we wouldn't want to spoil the surprise for these nice people. They'll just have to wait and see! If you'd like to experience the evolution for yourself, go visit Flynn at the Gaia Cash Shop. That's it for this week's update; stay tuned for more evolutionary news. Say goodbye, Timmy!

Timmy: But I'm desperately lonely!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces