Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( PAWZ!!!! -pounces and hugs to death- CONGRATS!!!! ))
((*hugs back* Thanks guys :3
How have you all been?))

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
Stressed. But alive. My oldest just turned 9. Her little sister will be 8 in Nov. And their little brother will be 3 in July. We're shipping the dog down to my parents today. That took a LOT of headache and hassle to find someone that could so it for us. The cat goes down with us this summer and then we have a year to get everything read for another move. The weather has been freaky here and mostly all my "friends" have vanished, leaving me feeling isolated and stressed. Wifey's been great though, when I need to talk.

Congrats on your news Little One. I hope you are doing well. How're things there.
(( things here and there. But still alive and kicking for the most part))
(( Things have been alright here, you know how RL can have drama from time to time. I've missed my gaia daughter though -looks at Pawz and hugs her again- It's good to see you around again. Now if only Luke would come around both the kids will be back))
((ugh, RL drama. Yeah, I've had my share of that recently. It's been nice having the last couple of months to relax and decompress.))
(( I hear you there, it's always nice to do that after all the drama ))

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
Thankfully we have some vacation time coming up, so we are taking a month off and spending it with family. A MUCH NEEDED break, as well as seeking out a place to build our house when we leave here.
PawzPrint
((I'm sort of lurking here and there. I lost my taste for Gaia a long time ago due to bad memories. School pretty much took all of my time, but I recently graduated and passed my RN exam. Just looking for a job now. Been married almost 2 1/2 years now.))

Congrats. I am back with the man I married 15 years ago. Best decision ever. Masters degree isn't fun to do for psychology and I actually have people wanting me to start my business online. We are going to get remarried soon just gotta get aSpot for Halloween
Xhex Hess
<~ Maybe next summer on our return through Canada and the States trip. ~>
Or I come to you. But yea I heard about his death. I am gladly have met him and talk to him and I wish I gotten his autograph you know how much those are worth now?! Anyway I was glad to talk to him on his way to signing stuffz

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
Kiss of Shadowbane
Xhex Hess
Or I come to you. But yea I heard about his death. I am gladly have met him and talk to him and I wish I gotten his autograph you know how much those are worth now?! Anyway I was glad to talk to him on his way to signing stuffz
OHHHH, Nemoy.. I was confused, and had to backtrack a bunch to find out what you meant *GROWLS and winces* FREAKING MORTARS!!!! GO BLOW UP SOMEWHERE ELSE... Or if you are those blasted .50mm rounds, Bugger off. You're giving me a Frakking headache and shaking my house enough already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xhex Hess
Kiss of Shadowbane
Xhex Hess
OHHHH, Nemoy.. I was confused, and had to backtrack a bunch to find out what you meant *GROWLS and winces* FREAKING MORTARS!!!! GO BLOW UP SOMEWHERE ELSE... Or if you are those blasted .50mm rounds, Bugger off. You're giving me a Frakking headache and shaking my house enough already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once and I thought the jets here was bad. Sorry I wasn't elaborate on my reply. I cant wait to hear you finally left alaska

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
Kiss of Shadowbane
Xhex Hess
Kiss of Shadowbane
Xhex Hess

Once and I thought the jets here was bad. Sorry I wasn't elaborate on my reply. I cant wait to hear you finally left alaska
Oh, its alright. They do it maybe once or twice a month, for a couple days, and then are done. Right now, they have to do it for Training, before the Airshow practice starts, because they will have too many planes flying around then, what with the Parajumps into the DZ also. You and me Both, Wifey. We go on vacation in 44 days, and then leave next summer.
Xhex Hess
Kiss of Shadowbane
Xhex Hess
Kiss of Shadowbane
Xhex Hess

Oh, its alright. They do it maybe once or twice a month, for a couple days, and then are done. Right now, they have to do it for Training, before the Airshow practice starts, because they will have too many planes flying around then, what with the Parajumps into the DZ also. You and me Both, Wifey. We go on vacation in 44 days, and then leave next summer.
44 days and counting I hope. At least its not every day. Weekends are bad here, they fly just about every jet they have. They have the best place to learn mechanics at the airfare base, well from what I was told lol
Toshiro Kuchiki
( man I miss the good old days. Guess people grew up or said they were done with gaia. Eh there lost. We need to get it jumping again)
I lost the will to Rp at times

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces