Who is your Favorite

link? 0.53333333333333 53.3% [ 16 ]
zelda? 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
ganon? 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
Smexy Vampiers? 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 > >>

ryan odeky
“were do you people come from?” he said shacking his head. This was turning out to be one hell of a day. “So, the sacred realm is gone, that’s puts me back a few steps.”

"Heh heh... From across the seas, from out of ruins, and even from the heavens Link... We come from all over."
"I don't recall saying 'gone', just 'tainted'," Moana answered, "If we can find the stem of the darkness that's causing this and destroy it, I'm sure that Serph and I could fix the problem." she turned to Serph, "My mother is doing fine thank you Serph, how is Din?"
Sulina
"I don't recall saying 'gone', just 'tainted'," Moana answered, "If we can find the stem of the darkness that's causing this and destroy it, I'm sure that Serph and I could fix the problem." she turned to Serph, "My mother is doing fine thank you Serph, how is Din?"

"Or stems..I fear the worst, though I can feel as it has not been fully tainted yet, so there is still so hope, but, I also fear that finding and defeating the source of the evil in the Scared Realm is the easy part, we still have to free Hyrule after that..and good to hear, Din is doing good as well.." Then, Serph went down some and whisperedinto her ear. "Link said that Ganon did not break the Master Sword, he said it was something else..think it could be that King Bohan from the far east has come to help Ganon/'
“no…it came from someplace other then this world.” Link said stopping dead in his tracks. “It was not twill, nor shadow. But something that knew how to break the master sword.” The memories of the creature sent a Chill down his back.
"That's good to know." Moana answered, before listening to Serph and Link, "Hmm... it must've been of great power to have destroyed such a sword, it was a good thing I came then." she stated, "This sword was forged by the Sages, who like the first Hero of Time, was chosen by the Gods, however, between myself and Serph, I'm certain that we have more than enough power to make it comparable in strength to that of the Fierce Deity's sword."
"What could break the Master Sword though?" Aftis asked.
Sulina
"That's good to know." Moana answered, before listening to Serph and Link, "Hmm... it must've been of great power to have destroyed such a sword, it was a good thing I came then." she stated, "This sword was forged by the Sages, who like the first Hero of Time, was chosen by the Gods, however, between myself and Serph, I'm certain that we have more than enough power to make it comparable in strength to that of the Fierce Deity's sword."

He noded towards her as he said. "King Bohan is way to weak in my opion, so, it could not be him, and, we can, but, the problem is, as you allready know, is that the Master Sword is broke into tiny little pieces and the only one who can fix it is being held in the deepest regions of Mount Doom.."
"The truth is, I've never heard of such a thing happening, not only was the Master Sword created to strike down evil, it was created to withstand the test of time, it never rusts, and never dulls." Moana answered, "Whatever this being was, it was of an evil so powerful it could withstand the enchantments on the blade, or managed to break them with a mere touch."
“fierce deity…what?” link asked. “I don’t know what destroyed it….” there was to many questions being thrown around. “I need to rest.” He said collapsing on the ground.
Moana caught him before he fell, "Whatever he thought must've taken a lot of strength out of him..." she murmured, "Come on, I have a reservation at the inn." she told the others, "We can talk there."
Sulina
"The truth is, I've never heard of such a thing happening, not only was the Master Sword created to strike down evil, it was created to withstand the test of time, it never rusts, and never dulls." Moana answered, "Whatever this being was, it was of an evil so powerful it could withstand the enchantments on the blade, or managed to break them with a mere touch."

"Yes....but, what do do fires.t..how can we break the barrier...also, Moana, I was wondering, would you be my girlfriend?" he asked her as he sat down on a bench, thinking of what should be done firest. "If the barrier has ties to the Scared realm, we must free the Scared realm first.."
Kiri walked slowly into clock town and peeked around the corner, she came from west clock town to the central. she walked over to the three people, "hello." she said with a smile. she was one of many of Faimore's((sp?)) many kokiri children.
"Serph, now is not the time to ask a girl out." Moana answered, "And no, the barrier is not in the Sacred Realm, it's our realm's defenses to keep the evil out of it that is causing the problem." she corrected, before turning to the girl, surprised, "Hello." she answered politely.

((You mean Farore))
Sulina
"Serph, now is not the time to ask a girl out." Moana answered, "And no, the barrier is not in the Sacred Realm, it's our realm's defenses to keep the evil out of it that is causing the problem." she corrected, before turning to the girl, surprised, "Hello." she answered politely.

((You mean Farore))

He noded towards her as he said. "Hey, just trying to relax some." he said as he got up. "And I get it now. I thought it was corrupted or something." He then turned towards the girl who had just came. "Hello there, who would you be?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff