Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is your Favorite

link? 0.53333333333333 53.3% [ 16 ]
zelda? 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
ganon? 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
Smexy Vampiers? 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Moana raided her bag and eventually pulled out a spare set of clothes, only these ones were blue, "Here you go," she said, "Best find some kind of alcove to change in though, just in case something comes along." she stated.
"Thank you very much," she smiled, looking around, "I'll just change behind that rock," she pointed it out, it was a rather large rock, with trees in the back. Zelda quickly changed behind it and came out with the blue set of clothes on.
he sighed as he walked from the town and sighed as he wlaked towards his house
((Sorry for the absence, dinner called. Where are you guys at?))
((Ganon kidnapped Link, Zelda's with Moana at Great Bay.))

Moana took closed her eyes, murmuring a spell, it was to give Serph a brief image of where she was so that he could find them.
((Crap... I missed alot...)) Aftis heard all the destruction that was happening around the town and decided to try to find Moana. Link was too far and it would be pointless to chase a horse on foot. He did not realize at this point that Moana had warped out of the area with Zelda.
Zelda lifted an eyebrow, she knew what she was doing, but she was a little frightened as to who she was sending the image too, "Who is it you are sending that to?" she asked, trying not to sound rude or frightened.
Azrael looked down at the town and at the amount of damages that were made to it. He then saw Aftis down below and flew down fast with an arial attack, "It's your turn now..." He whispered as he neared.
((Sorry for the lack of back up Kavik))
Sulina
((Ganon kidnapped Link, Zelda's with Moana at Great Bay.))

Moana took closed her eyes, murmuring a spell, it was to give Serph a brief image of where she was so that he could find them.

Serpy closed his eyes and noded as he started to run towards the soruce of the image. He knew where the Great Bay was, and in a matter of minutes, he teleported himself there. "Sorry about getting lost from the group Moana.
InnocentXangel91
Zelda lifted an eyebrow, she knew what she was doing, but she was a little frightened as to who she was sending the image too, "Who is it you are sending that to?" she asked, trying not to sound rude or frightened.
"Serph, Din's son and my childhood friend, he and I are working together, and since we'd best avoid the town for a while, it would be better if he came and found us." Moana explained, "I've known him for a long time, he has a strong sense of justice."
Aftis jumped out of the way of the attack from above. He looked at his new opponent, "Is this the one who broke the blade?" Aftis gripped his blade and took up his stance for battle.
((its kool man))

he sighed as he stepped in and removed the helmet showing hsi face he looked just like link accept different his human form was the dark link in a manner of words. he smield and had a plan as he remove dhis armour with great distate and got a hylian sheild and a normal set of clothign and ran in town to his ally he would smell the smae but to the god he would look the same as link he smield as he ran out to them "help." he shouted adding a limp
Azrael let out a maniacal laugh upon hearing Aftis. "You're right! Absolutely correct! I was the one who shattered the blade of evil's bane! And now, it seems it's time for me to shatter you! You who has no one to help you out!" He threw up his hands and began to gather what seemed like red electricity above his body and aimed the massive ball of energy at Aftis. "Die!!!" He screamed.
Sulina
InnocentXangel91
"Serph, Din's son and my childhood friend, he and I are working together, and since we'd best avoid the town for a while, it would be better if he came and found us." Moana explained, "I've known him for a long time, he has a strong sense of justice."

Zelda nodded, she trusted Moana. Princess Zelda stood there, her hands folded waiting for them to take the lead.
Aftis saw the immense power of the black winged being up in the sky, What kind of creature is this? He then dashed around and jumped behind his enemy with a giant arial slash attack, "I won't be dying anytime soon!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff