Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
he laughed. "How did my blood taste?"
Blushes and laughs. "Good, a little bitter but good. I am use to humans that are a bit normal."
"Well, i'd rather not be normal, but instead be special." He smiled. "To at least one person."
Smiles. "well, you are special to me in more then one way."
he smiled and looked down at the drink he had forgotten. "Then i propose another toast, to you."
Laughs softly. "To me, what for?"
"Lets just say, for being a special person." he smiled.
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
"Well, i'd rather not be normal, but instead be special." He smiled. "To at least one person."
he smiled and looked down at the drink he had forgotten. "Then i propose another toast, to you."
Laughs. "Alright." Raises her glass up for a toast.
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
"To you." he said taking a drink. "Now then, what do we do. I've never stayed this long talking to one person, i don't know what to do."
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
"To you." he said taking a drink. "Now then, what do we do. I've never stayed this long talking to one person, i don't know what to do."
Takes a sip of her drink then laughs and smiles at you. "You can do whatever you want. Is there anything you would want to do or talk about?"
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Takes a sip of her drink then laughs and smiles at you. "You can do whatever you want. Is there anything you would want to do or talk about?"
"Not that i can think of. i am a wanderer, i don't usually make friends, this is, however, a town i could get used to." he smiled.
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
"Not that i can think of. i am a wanderer, i don't usually make friends, this is, however, a town i could get used to." he smiled.
Laughs loudly. "You may change your mind once you meet my kids."
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
"Kids are easy to deal with, its adults that i usually cant stand. they already have drilled into their heads all the misconceptions they were taught, like that a necromancer is just someone who likes to play god over the dead."
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
"Kids are easy to deal with, its adults that i usually cant stand. they already have drilled into their heads all the misconceptions they were taught, like that a necromancer is just someone who likes to play god over the dead."
"I can understand that, people always say that vampires are killers and that's it. they can't imagin that a vampire would want to have kids."
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
"I can understand that, people always say that vampires are killers and that's it. they can't imagin that a vampire would want to have kids."
"And lycanthropes are simply savages." he sighed "that's why i wish i wasn't born human."
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
"And lycanthropes are simply savages." he sighed "that's why i wish i wasn't born human."
Frowns in sadness. " Being human has it's positives though. Like you can die. And you will be surprised by how many vampires want to die. After a while life like this just doesn't seem that great."
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Frowns in sadness. " Being human has it's positives though. Like you can die. And you will be surprised by how many vampires want to die. After a while life like this just doesn't seem that great."
"But they have many negatives about them to. i have know that there are many vampires wishing for death to come, though it never does. humans fear deaths passing, and death comes to them quickly. Neither side of death is happy."
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
"But they have many negatives about them to. i have know that there are many vampires wishing for death to come, though it never does. humans fear deaths passing, and death comes to them quickly. Neither side of death is happy."
Laughs. "That's very true. Personally, I like being a vampire but i get lonely often."
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Laughs. "That's very true. Personally, I like being a vampire but i get lonely often."
"i can imagine." he said, looking down into his empty glass. "But hey, you don't have to be. take this cup for example, it gets filled and emptied time and time again, and unless it breaks, it could go on like that forever, doing as its always done, going through periods of needed alone time with social interactions intertwined, if that makes any sense."
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
"i can imagine." he said, looking down into his empty glass. "But hey, you don't have to be. take this cup for example, it gets filled and emptied time and time again, and unless it breaks, it could go on like that forever, doing as its always done, going through periods of needed alone time with social interactions intertwined, if that makes any sense."
Smiles and laughs softly. "That was very...well, it was deep. And it does make sense. I just wish that it wasn't so long between being full and being empty."
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Naurdil
frozenheart1
Smiles and laughs softly. "That was very...well, it was deep. And it does make sense. I just wish that it wasn't so long between being full and being empty."
"Aye, but i suppose when you get older, it wont seem as far and in between those periods. But hey, at least you aren't the broken cup, that no one wants"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff