Welcome to Gaia! ::

i want kids, i'm also really looking forward 2 being pregnant (not soon) but i'm not that excited about giving birth

Dapper Fairy

yay kids i love kids. and they love me so ya know its all good. but yeah i want to have a son for some reason.

I don't want kids
Because I'm really
Irresponsible and selfish
And I don't want to be a single parent
Because I don't want to
Get married either
merixthexninja
The thought of children...

Makes me want to get my tubes tied. D=

I'm getting mine tied as soon as possible, my mom is helping me set up an appointment for them to operate on me.
monkeyface3
yay kids i love kids. and they love me so ya know its all good. but yeah i want to have a son for some reason.

Loads of people say that they want a son for some reason lolz.
Hell yes, I love children.

If I was with someone I loved, I'd definitely be looking to do this in a couple years.

But in the mean time I have to play with other people's children, which is okay because I usually get them all hyperactive then leave when it's almost their bed time. ;P
I'm not having kids because I've got some ******** up genes that I don't want to pass on, and I'd be a crappy mom for a kid
I might adopt someone a bit older, like one of those teenagers that nobody wants, because I'd be a good mom of an older kid I'd probably just end up killing a little kid.

Or I could just get lots of cats. : D

BabyEaterLass's Husbando

I don't want any kids. Pregnant women disgust me so much.
being as the fatehr figure...yes i would like to have a child and bring it into the world together with my significant other...now if only i can find a girl that is willing to take me sweatdrop
Dark_Monk_Azaely
Nope I believe sex is evil (dont ask why it's long and complicated). Also with the way I had the world raise me I won't exactly be Father of the Year. As well as I don't know if I shall be married let alone kids. As well as we have enough god damm problems on this world why create more very annoying kids?

That, and *****. What if my kid grows up as a *****, or gets abducted by one? That's where things are truly ******** up.
stressed You guys are obsessed with the idea of adopting little kiddies gonk
Dark_Metal_X
merixthexninja
The thought of children...

Makes me want to get my tubes tied. D=

I'm getting mine tied as soon as possible, my mom is helping me set up an appointment for them to operate on me.

Lucky. My parents still hope I'll change my mind and decide to get knocked up impregnated by my loving husband.
Slut Minority
i want some.
im not looking forward to shoving something the size fo a watermelon out of my v****a though.
mad

User Image
Protoplasmic Dissolution

I don't want kids
Because I'm really
Irresponsible and selfish
And I don't want to be a single parent
Because I don't want to
Get married either

I want to be a stunt devil someday in my life, even if it's on a small scale. I wanna be a TV hoar razz
Slut Minority
i want some.
im not looking forward to shoving something the size fo a watermelon out of my v****a though.
mad

User Image

there is always the option of adoption... all the fun of rasing kids with out the v****a pain ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff