Welcome to Gaia! ::

I do.
But definitely not any time soon.
I'm gonna name em Darth Vader.

A lot of you don't want kids.
Why?

Is it because of that condom commercial?
i want some.
im not looking forward to shoving something the size fo a watermelon out of my v****a though.
mad

User Image
Haha. That condom commercial. Classic.

I want to have children one day. But not for a long time. I doubt I'll be able to gain any responsibility anytime soon. And I already have five siblings. They'll keep me occupied for the next ten years or so. My youngest brother's turning five in two days.
I want kids badly.

Bloodsucker

» CAZZSAYS!

I want some one day.
It'd be unnatural for a woman to never have a baby!
In my opinion anyway.

LOLZWHAT? «
i do
but not for ages. i want to LIVE first.
OMG, there's other people who don't want kids?? YAY!!! I always get the stupid BFs that go "I want kiiiids, yayyy, let's have kiddies and get married." which is where I dump them.

No, I don't want kids, EVER!! I'll live like a lone wolf if I don't find my equal. I don't want kids more TONS of reasons, it's not a fulfilling life to me.. I'm 21, and I still can't comprehend the concept of having kids.

So, no, I never will have kids, because I don't care about raising kids as part of MY life.
I won't be able to because I'm gay and I'm a robot.

Maybe I could asexually reproduce by making more robots and copying my brain to them.
User Image
IF I LIVE DAT LONG ENUFF DEN YA. neutral
User Image]
User Image
And you mean this commercial:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xWkZ_StRjU0
right?

LOL, I love that one. It's hilarious xd
User Image
Yeah. :]
But thats the very very last thing on my to do list.
I never want kids. Not only for my own personal reasons but because I feel that it is wrong to bring more people into a world with so many problems and so much overcrowding as it is. If you want kids you should adopt. Selfish bastards.
HELL YES. scream

Kawaii Kitten

11,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Hero 100
Slut Minority
i want some.
im not looking forward to shoving something the size fo a watermelon out of my v****a though.
mad

User Image

I feel the same way. But I've been thinking about adopting them instead. Our population is sky rocketing. If I want to have kids why not just take one that's already around so I don't have to add to the population.
Jesstilence
I never want kids. Not only for my own personal reasons but because I feel that it is wrong to bring more people into a world with so many problems and so much overcrowding as it is. If you want kids you should adopt. Selfish bastards.

That's a couple of my reasons I have listed, because I don't feel that humanity deserves another drop in the pool of insanity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff