Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How do you spell Khuruckyldifivic (if that's the right way to spell it)?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 20, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

Hey, people. I am new to gaia. So I don't know much about it. All I know is it's an RPG.
But, really, though. How do you spell that word?
Let me explain who Matu is. Matu is Broly's first son. Okay, basically, if you have seen Dragon Ball Z Movie 10: "Broly Returns", you would know that when Broly was blasted directly to the sun with Gohan and Goten's Kamehameha. Well, when that wave of line came out, that was Matu, using an energy shield on Broly. Matu is definitely my favorite character, cause he looks like Trunks, except with black hair.
<center>Its an anime RP community And you are in the chatterbox where we post nonscene(sp?) and whatnot for gold. All roleplaying is done in the Barton Town forum.
Any questions about the site? Read the FAQ and the stickies so you get an idea of what the rules are and what this site is about.

Welcome to Gaia.</center>
Midnight Serenade
<center>Its an anime RP community And you are in the chatterbox where we post nonscene(sp?) and whatnot for gold. All roleplaying is done in the Barton Town forum.
Any questions about the site? Read the FAQ and the stickies so you get an idea of what the rules are and what this site is about.

Thanks.
i could of sworn this thread was another b***h asking for gold in the chatterbox... whee
ss_matu
Midnight Serenade

Thanks.
<center>No problem. 3nodding </center>
hi newcomer i hope you enjoy being on gaia..
the most efficiant way to make gold...despite much controversy... is bumping in chatterbox till ur blue in the face xd
xXSouth_PawXx
hi newcomer i hope you enjoy being on gaia..
Yeah, I'm hoping to seek some of the most popular clothing, since someone bit off my character, Matu.
ChevyShookAShyt?

Questionable Friend

8,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
hey! im new to!!
Quote:
ss_matu wrote:
Midnight Serenade wrote:
Its an anime RP community And you are in the chatterbox where we post nonscene(sp?) and whatnot for gold. All roleplaying is done in the Barton Town forum.

Welcome to Gaia.
Thanks.

No problem.

thanks too!! im just sayin hi though!
Welcome!!!
It's kind of surprising for an old person to be on Gaia (check my profile, and you'll now).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff