Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Welcome to the Cup of Grace! Feel free to come on in and meet us. Many of the founders to the Cup of Grace started as a small circle of people who randomly met in Graceangel's original Cup of Grace coffee shop in the old commerce forum.

I made my coffee shop my second or third day on gaia. Unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to see it as it was in it's glory day. I could link you, but due to the great pagination event on gaia when many threads lost anywhere from half to thousands of the beginning pages was eaten by the old gaia boiler machine that ate pages upon pages. [/ramble]

Well, I had that thread where we like to give a light roleplay environment of hanging in a coffee shops. However, we do not flame or chastise people who break the rp feel. We want everyone here to feel comfortable.

Lastly, if you are new to gaia, or maybe was here and left and recently returned. In any case, if you are looking for friends on gaia. This is a great place to come. Not sure how many of the old group of regs will return, but we shall see!

Would you like to join a guild started by these people? Currently, It's pretty quiet; however, anyone who is a regular here is welcome to be part of the guild.

User Image

Thread Staff/Mods:
Graceangel Founder, Primary Owner, AWESOME ARTSY PERSON
Sarace Co-owner, event host< AND general shop manager

RP Jobs:
Cashier-
Baker-
Waitress-kurai_tennotsukai_ranmyak
Concierge
Dishwasher
[more will come depending who wants to hang out here]

also also wik~
any of the above people listed here can double as thread mods. so if you need something;
you can ask them if I or Sarace aren't around.
don't be drama llama's and everyone will have a good time

User Image

Gambino Shopper

16,175 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

RULES:

1. Follow Gaia TOS
2. No Flamers
3. NO racist or somewhat racist remarks. No Bigotry remarks!!
4. Swearing is allowed but only in an Non Abussive Manner(not directed towards someone to start fights)
5. No Excessive BUMPing
6. no quote nests beyond 5 quotes
7. ABSOLUTELY NO TROLLING or disrespecting of shop owners will be tolerated. All trolls will be reported. If someone violates the rules, please do not encourage their behavior by talking to them and acting like it's ok.
8. Persistent of harrassment of coffee shop regulars through their profile, pm's and any other form of communication will be grounds for blacklisting.
9. anyone put on the gray list is on for 2 weeks minimum... no exceptions. anyone on blacklist a month, no exceptions. Whichever of the two you are on, when yoru time is up, you are evaluated. If you are moved off the blacklist, you are only moved to the graylist for the next 2 weeks after that; so you can prove that you are sincere in your regret over actions that got you on there to begin with.

This is our thread. If you don't like what's going on here, then don't come here. End of story

These are the rules for now, they might be revised if needed.

White List(awesome customers/regulars):

vampire kagome2013
Krystal_princess
Elyk-Camroc
XelegantXdestroyerX
Fraash
Suntwister2001
Reiske8
Rukasu
Kurai_tennotsukai_ranmyak
Raine naoe
Believer95
heartless_angels_2008
Jon Slice
DeathLily2010

digi162(uber helpful mod)[/clolor]

Gray List(your on warning and can only post 3 times per day):

Black List(you pissed us off/violated rules):

Millennium Zero

nobodysbabe2013

portcityprince01

Just so everyone knows, blacklisted people can be reviewed to be taken off but only after 30 days.

I know people make mistakes, but there is always consequences for someones actions.

User Image

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Front Door Poster Says::

-Thread Directory-

Page 1
intro
rules and lists
index, menus
Advertisement
reserved posts 6-15

Page 2
advertisement boards
You may rent these posts for 100g a week. That post you rent will have a linked banner to your hangout, quest, charity, whatever you want... with a brief description of what it is! Regular visitors may be offered the posts higher up on page first as a reward for their loyalty!

-Menu-
Coffees::Italian, Espresso, Mocha Latte, French Vanilla Cappuccino
Teas::White, Darjeeling, Green, Oolong, Chamoeli
Shakes::Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry
Bagels::Egg, Plain, Asiago Cheese, Blueberry
Danish::Cream Cheese, Apple, Raspberry, Blueberry
Soups::Broccoli and Cheese, Chicken Noodle, Chili
Sandwiches::Corned Beef & Swiss, Chicken Salad, meatball
Treats::Mackinaw Fudge Ice Cream, Peanutbutter cookies, rice krispie treats

Pie of the Week:: Lemon Supreme

[see post 5 for maps!]
User Image

Gambino Shopper

16,175 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

Help us reach page 3000!!!!!

I think with our Anniversary(October 27th) approaching it would be awesome to reach page 3000 by our anniversary date.

So for everyone who helps there will be prizes for every 100 marker page(such as 2600, 2700, 2800, ect).

And then for everyone who post on page 3000 will be entered into a drawing to win a special prize.

The only one Rule would be. No Bump post. (Meaning No post that say Bump)
So talk, talk, talk about anything your heart desires.
User Image

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Please view these links which give you images from the Sims2 where I made a duplication of the Cup of Grace as it should look!

I decided to add some maps, so you could see how the shop is laid out!

User Image

User Image

User Image

Gambino Shopper

16,175 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

Advertisements:

User Image
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/graceangel/Gaia stuff/banner1-1.jpg[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/graceangel/Gaia stuff/Coffeehousesig.jpg[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/graceangel/Gaia stuff/banner.jpg[/IMG]

User Image

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Official Cup of Grace Sponsor Spotlight:
User Image
Please visit this thread, sign their petition, and if you can, support their boycott. I support it already since i rarely buy letters.. . however, i will probably still buy gaia cards sometimes. i like the EI's.. sweatdrop

If you like what they are doing and wanna contribute a voice other than just signing a petition, they have a site feedback thread!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Gambino Shopper

16,175 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
Game Night

Also Every Tuesday. I will be hosting a game night, playing one of the Gaia Games-puzzles, slots, black jack, or even fishing.

User Image

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

SO, have you been away from gaia for a long time? years even? like... more than 2 or 3? If so... then, these links will be SUPER USEFUL for you!
First of all.. the guides and resources forum will be super useful! It has guides on EVERYTHING! Looking for items? backgrounds? you name it. It's in there!

Second, there used to be a thread for this kind of stuff in GCD. It's not there anymore. W_W dunno what happened to it.

Next: LAKE KINDRED so a lot of people from the bc spend copious amounts of time there to make money and earn items. I recommend it. Major drawback: the better kins purchase through the cash shop. sad but they will give you 3 starters... though those are kind of slow... so idk? If you really like or are good with pokemon; this may be a specially good niche for you!

Games: we have lots of games these days. well, "lots" as in same old ones plus the block puzzle ones...

Daily chance: if you log on any day; click all your carts. if you log on daily, your rewards will increase and get better and better. also, now they are adding in the log in rewards with those old rigs. pretty spiffy

User Image

Gambino Shopper

16,175 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

Be Sure to check out Page 2 for our special ads from our customers.

You might just find something special.

User Image

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Gambino Shopper

16,175 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

About Sarace:

I've been on Gaia since Feb. 04.
I love meeting new people and hanging out.
I try to help out my friends when they are questing and what not.
I like to hang out playing alot of the Games on Gaia like Puzzles, Slots, and BlackJack.
Oh Yeah, and I love Avatar Art. heart
And I love Profile Comments heart
Coffee Mugs heart

User Image

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

About Graceangel=-

I joined gaia March 2004.
I started out in Welcome to gaia, charity, and commerce forums.
I currently am a breedables/changing pet obsessed person. I own 2 shops and work in another in that forum.
If you can't find me here, look in my shops. xD
I change my avatar frequently. Sometimes just once a day, sometimes three... depends on the mood.
I have never got a trophy or won any major gaia hosted contest.
I have won small handfuls of random avatar contests over the years.
I was in the 2nd "going naked for charity" event on gaia.

User Image

Gambino Shopper

16,175 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

Don't Forget to Check Page 2, Post 2 for the Big Brother/Sister Gaia Newbie sign up.

User Image

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers