• PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
If all goes according to plan, on the 30th, an arcade machine will be delivered xd

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
ChibiSkittles
Which one?

ninja I don't want to jinx anything, but it is my favourite game. ninja

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
we have been rearranging stuff around the comic room area and we are going to turn it in to a arcade / comic room. xd we both have a list of games... though mine is waaaaay shorter surprised while i LOVE arcades and arcade games, i only have 4 must have arcade games (well, i used to have 6 must own arcades, but i own 2 of them now heart ).

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
There is only ONE game I want in arcade version rofl

Pac-Man! 4laugh
I have played many hours of pac-man and ms. pac-man, but I have never been good at either. I grew up playing video games at home and some arcade games. Mostly played those at soccer east, an indoor soccer place. My brother played soccer and I would get bored watching the games so I would go into the arcade room and play games. My parents limited me to only so many quarters so I had to get good at games or sit and watch rec soccer
Lucky! I always wanted my own arcade room too, get the dinos and cadillacs, aliens vs predator, and other beat em up games I used to play growing up. 4laugh

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
I actually wasnt introduced to it until I was older xD My first gaming system was an NES, that we got when I was about 8 :3 All we had were Super Mario/Duck Hunt and Super Mario 3 xD We'd rent games from the old video store down the road from my gram when we were spending summers there (single mom, needed a baby sitter xD), and I fell in love with Arkanoid that way...

My mom got me a handheld Pac-Man when I was about 13... and it was instant love. By then we had an N64 too. I spent more time playing Pac-Man... so much time I went through 3 of those hand held games xd

Dont get me wrong, I still played my 64. Because of that game, I pwn at Mario Kart Wii ninja and probably can still beat anyone and everyone in Tetrisphere xD

...Life? No, I dont have one... why do you ask?
I got started with a Commodore 64. My brother was friends with a lot of tech nerds. They copied and shared many many many games. As a result, we had a ton of games. I loved pitfall II. We eventually got a Texas Tec computer too. Graduated onto Intellivison. Had tons of fun playing stampede.

I cannot recall if we had an Atari or not. I know I played it at the neighbor's house and at a friends house though. The neighbor kids down the street were the first in the area with a nes. I played Super Mario Bros and it blew my mind. Eventually got my parents to get me a nes in the summer. I can recall the store and everything about that day. I knew exactly what two games to get, Ghosts n Goblins and Castlevania. My video game obsession only grew and grew. Now it is an obsession bordering on madness.

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
We didnt get a computer until I was a sophomore in high school... only about 13 or so years ago... burning_eyes It had almost nothing on it, and we didnt get the internet until I graduated high school and bought my own computer (came with a year of AOL for free). I've only played Atari once or twice in my whole life xD So for me, my roots and start of my gaming obsession would defiantly be the NES.

We didnt really have many people to trade games with, but we made due smile

Now I own more gaming systems than anyone I know rofl
My brother has always been in love with computers. He is a computer techie for a law firm now, so it makes sense. He drove us to getting computer and I have latched onto that. I've been online since 93-94ish.

It seems more and more common to find games who had the nes as their jumping off point. It was so wild crazy popular for so long!

In the nes days, we rented a lot of games. Usually on the weekends, I would have my friend Mike over. We would get mom to drive us up to the store and rent a game or two. Strangely, we would rent pretty much the same games over and over again xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff