Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
TheLostNobody
jessieomer
TheLostNobody
I hate having the coupon and then you miss the ONE time they go on sale emotion_donotwant
I KNOW. I was so peeved because i got it the day after the sale ended. Our sales usually run Sunday - Saturday here. I raged. I was like "I coulda got pizza rolls for 80 cents a box gahhh i love pizza rolls -flips table-". My boyfriend just laughs at me. hes the one who inhales the pizza rolls every time I buy them though. I just bought a 40 count offbrand bag last night thats already gone

Wow xD
Thank goodness I bought a backup bag of them rolls. xD But I've noticed, he snacks more than he eats full meals, whereas I eat full meals a lot more than I snack on things.

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
jessieomer
TheLostNobody
jessieomer
TheLostNobody
I hate having the coupon and then you miss the ONE time they go on sale emotion_donotwant
I KNOW. I was so peeved because i got it the day after the sale ended. Our sales usually run Sunday - Saturday here. I raged. I was like "I coulda got pizza rolls for 80 cents a box gahhh i love pizza rolls -flips table-". My boyfriend just laughs at me. hes the one who inhales the pizza rolls every time I buy them though. I just bought a 40 count offbrand bag last night thats already gone

Wow xD
Thank goodness I bought a backup bag of them rolls. xD But I've noticed, he snacks more than he eats full meals, whereas I eat full meals a lot more than I snack on things.

Yep I eat meals too. I may have a snack in the afternoon if I'm feeling especially hungry that day but normally I don't

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
TheLostNobody
Yep I eat meals too. I may have a snack in the afternoon if I'm feeling especially hungry that day but normally I don't
And snacks can be so expensive. its like @.@ every time I see the price for them. Even Doritos man. Holy cow I love doritos but im not paying $4+ a bag.

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
jessieomer
TheLostNobody
And snacks can be so expensive. its like @.@ every time I see the price for them. Even Doritos man. Holy cow I love doritos but im not paying $4+ a bag.

I always get those when they're 2 for 4 or 2 for 5. Or even B1G1

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
TheLostNobody
jessieomer
TheLostNobody

I get them when they're 2 for 5. like they are this week. eating doritos tonight. xD

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
jessieomer
TheLostNobody
jessieomer
TheLostNobody

I get them when they're 2 for 5. like they are this week. eating doritos tonight. xD

Yeah 2 for 5 I can handle or b1g1 (since they'd both be about 2 something, since a bag is like 4 something).

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm so mad now. I threw away all the cold medicine coupons, and now I have a cold. xD

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
So what is up with Switchem giving out a celebrity date as a prize?
jessieomer

Lol I just got that and was like "...wtf?"

Also. Hi again. ^^; Sorry guys, I've been rubbish at replying. I haven't really had time for Gaia in a while. Trying to squeeze in a little break right now. I keep coming back to catch up with people and forums though. (Or at least, I try D: )

How was everyone's V-day? I'm in the middle of trying out a cool recipe I found for marshmallow cream cheese tarts.

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
I know. I'm just all o.O??

Anyways, don't feel too bad, I'm not fully around a lot either. I'm too broke irl to stay around for long periods of time xD.
//^^// thanks~

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
I am loving my new printer. Okay, so it's new for me, but its actually a used printer that I got for $20 off a yardsale site. A printer is a printer though, and I love it.

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
jessieomer

I dunno I didn't mess with switchem

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Well, the Celebrity Date (if i remember correctly) was an item from a letter from like years ago. So I just find it somewhat strange that gaias reluctant to try to rerelease some old Monthly Items and then boom they do it with the celebrity date, which i dont think was very popular to begin with

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
jessieomer
Well, the Celebrity Date (if i remember correctly) was an item from a letter from like years ago. So I just find it somewhat strange that gaias reluctant to try to rerelease some old Monthly Items and then boom they do it with the celebrity date, which i dont think was very popular to begin with

The difference there being that Gaians didn't want them to re-release old monthly collectibles. Which Gaia has done for a long time now. A certain staff member made up some bs loophole to get around it by saying "we never said we wouldn't re-release them, we said we wouldn't MASS-rerelease them emotion_awesome " which is absolutely retarded imo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff